Riding Face

I enjoy it! Especially when I get to stare at her cum covered pussy as she give me a blowjob after.

Yummy!

My gf will just work her way up and straddle my face to she has a orgasm. I lick and enjoy and can feel her body tense up and explode....I luv it!

I love face sitting. Best with a creampie so I can rub it all in your face

Love it

Hi,
Love when my wife sits on my face. And if she has to tinkle all the more fun.

Ted

I absolutely adore my face being ridden, especially if I can flick my tongue into her tight little puckered star as well... And she's giving long licks on my cock at the same time.

Just a damn shame my wife's not into any of it :-(

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...

I absolutely love it! One of my favorites! And I really love when a girl cums on my face, really hot licking her pussy clean later, then kissing and letting her taste herself on my lips... very hot!

Enjoy it very much usually. Especially when there is some humping in there too.

do guys like it as much as i enjoy doing it? and am i the only one who loves to do it?! its my favorite thing in the world... love to cum right on a guys face, but some absolutely hate it! let me know...

I absolutely LOVE IT! Nothing hotter than a beautiful woman grinding away on my face!

Love it! Slowly licking from clit to hole until the juices run down my cheeks. Feeling her cum makes me so hard and sensitive.

I love a woman of any size or shape riding my face, using my tongue, mouth, chin, and nose until she cums gushing down my throat and let's me drink it all.

Back