Titty Tuesday #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am seriously thinking I need to stop posting these now, it's not like they look much different week on week...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes little changes count ... even if this isn't little. Damn. Want more :devil:

Hiding behind my morning coffee! Happy titty Tuesday everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 0
Am seriously thinking I need to stop posting these now, it's not like they look much different week on week...

Nice. Lots of variations you can do with angles, lighting, clothing, toys etc.

Please don't stop

Let us be the judge of whether they look different or not ;)

Mmmm I would like you to keep on posting...

Sometimes little changes count ... even if this isn't little. Damn. Want more :devil:

Happy Titty Tuesday!!!! Please don't stop. They are lovely!!!!

but they look so darn gorgeous we love seeing them every week!

We love them please don't stop....:rose:

Nice. Lots of variations you can do with angles, lighting, clothing, toys etc.

Please don't stop

Thanks all, I honestly wasn't looking for people to beg me not to stop (although that is admittedly nice :)) it was a genuine comment, I don't intend to suddenly start doing outdoor shots or hanging from the chandelier (not that I have a chandelier...), so what are you getting if I do this every week? The same old tits in an ever so slightly different pose... In which case, am I getting more out of this than you?

Sorry I have hijacked the forum for an existential crisis, ignore me and resume perving at your convenience, x

Thanks all, I honestly wasn't looking for people to beg me not to stop (although that is admittedly nice :)) it was a genuine comment, I don't intend to suddenly start doing outdoor shots or hanging from the chandelier (not that I have a chandelier...), so what are you getting if I do this every week? The same old tits in an ever so slightly different pose... In which case, am I getting more out of this than you?

Sorry I have hijacked the forum for an existential crisis, ignore me and resume perving at your convenience, x

Titty Tuesday is a very special day here in the US. ;)

I get a lot out of it ;) and there are always options, perhaps seeing them poking through some sear fabric, a side view, side boob is always a hit, lying down, especially aroused hard nipples...lots of fun options.....I'm just sayin

I would love to get a closer look and see from a personal perspective ... Look so YUMMY!! :kiss:

I reread good books and watch good movies over and over, so I am never going to refuse a look at the kind of beauty your breasts exhibit.:kiss:

Hiding behind my morning coffee! Happy titty Tuesday everyone!

Not completely hidden--fortunately for us.:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back