Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

Starting tomorrow, Oct. 13, Wolfish Dreams will be available through http://www.total-e-bound.com/authordetail.asp?s=wxi6gs253442&A_ID=66
wolfishdreams_100-1.jpg


Josie Macomb hadn't expected to meet Teagan O'Roarke when she drove up to the deserted old cabin, but he was there, in her dreams.

A werewolf, Teagan dream walked with her, making love to her, showing her a love with a gentleness she'd never known before. But he could only be there in her dreams, a fact that Josie had to find a way to reconcile. But would he stay in her dreams or would Teagan be the man that Josie needed?



I just checked...Bound by Love is top seller at Phaze.com for last month and Pick of the Litter is at number 8. I've never been top seller before.
 
Last edited:
"Bull Durham", eh, interesting area for a story, congratulations and good luck.

ami
 
Excellent book for late October reading launched by eXcessica.com today. Dr. Mabeus's The Moth's Song. Recommend it highly.
 
Callie's Shadow has been reviewed again. You can find it here: https://www.darkangelreviews.com/Callie_s_Shadow.html

The e-novel is available through www.nobleromance.com. I've always thought this was one of my best.


WOW! Congrats, Dani! Great review. I've always thought Callie's Shadow was one of your best also. I know it was always one of my favorites. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Nano this year.

Yeah, I know. I hear you now....give me another year, okay?
 
WOW! Congrats, Dani! Great review. I've always thought Callie's Shadow was one of your best also. I know it was always one of my favorites. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Nano this year.

Yeah, I know. I hear you now....give me another year, okay?
nope...I think you should try it this year. If you don't finish, you don't finish, it's not that big of a deal. I'd just like to be able to root you on...

And thank you. It's aways nice to hear good things about your work.
 
Coming November 10!

Shelter from the Storm, a novel by Molly Wens, will be released on eXessica.com as an e-novel, soon to follow in print.



Bryce Matheny is a damaged recluse, content in his solitude, until fate sends him an injured woman whose passion and love give him the strength to face his past and find his heart again.
 
Travel Delight -Out today from Total.E.Bound.

368.jpg


When Janet met Guy her whole corporate and predictable world crumbled. The exciting young American whisked her away on a summer holiday that she would never forget, an expedition to find her sexual self.

They started in York where they discovered the delights of the Minster and their exhibitionist lusts. In London they visited the Queen and found the secret delights hidden in the Shadows of Hyde Park. And in Paris, the City of Lovers, Janet made the most important decision of her life. Should she stay with Guy and discover more of her adventurous nature or should she return to the career she had worked so hard to build?

The most important decisions in life are always the most difficult to make.

Available now from Total.E.Bound
 
Now Available

Hi all. Yes, Roscoe James would be my pen name. Five titles sold this year. A sixth to be finished this week. Just thought I'd let everyone know what I've been up to these last few months. And a note of appreciation to Lit. This is where it started. Thanks!

Forever's Not Enough
Roscoe James
ISBN 978-1-59578-466-7

The Madame Ambassador, Princess Peenzan Fanston of the planet Meline, is on a serious and grave mission. Her planet is under attack by the deadliest and most feared fighters in the galaxy – Zandill death warriors – and she’s come to plead her case before the wealthiest and strongest world of all, The United Corporation of Earth. Well, that was the plan.

Sergeant Hillsborough, known simply as “Hill” by his fellow troops in the United Corporation Marine Corps, has been given the lowliest assignment a member of the elite corps fighting force could receive: diplomatic protection in one of the safest places in the galaxy, the flagship of the Director of the United Corporation of Earth. Or so he thought.

Bast, goddess of all Meline, has other ideas. Aside from saving Meline from a Machiavellian plot hatched in the hallowed halls of the very United Corporation of Earth Princess Peenzan hopes to appeal to, they both must face the unknown abyss of undeniable predestined love.

In a time when light speed is measured by multiples of hundreds, and venturing to a faraway planet is as easy and quick as stepping into a transporter, the dangers of saving an entire race of people pales in comparison to understanding the who and why of finding love in all the wrong places.

Contains: M/F,F/F, M/M, BDSM

Night Owl Romance
Title: Forever's Not Enough
Author: Roscoe James
Genre: GLBTQ
Hearts: 3.5 / 5
Reviewer: Angi
Date: 10/20/2008

This novella by Mr. James is the first in his series "Galactic League of Planets" and it kicks the series off quite well.

The characters are full of wit, wisdom, loyalty and a heck of a lot of confused feelings. The plot moves really well and has enough twists and turns to keep you intrigued and guessing till the end.
 
Last edited:
Leave A Message - Available now!


Sabrina and Rick have been friends as well as neighbors for a few years now. Each has feelings for the other but won't openly admit it. When Rick takes advantage of a sleeping Sabrina, she throws him out of her apartment and out of her life.

Then Sabrina encounters her ex-boyfriend at the bar, but before she goes, she calls Rick so they can go some place quiet to talk. Sabrina's ex follows her out of the bar when she tries to get away from him and tries to force himself on her. Rick shows up to save the day, but in the process, he's gravely injured.

Nursing an amnesiac Rick back to health, Sabrina does everything in her power to get Rick to remember their friendship and tell him, once and for all, how she really feels.

Read an excerpt
:

Rick came over to the couch and sat down beside Sabrina, their legs gently touching. As he predicted to himself she buried her face in his chest when she viewed the parts of the movie that scared her. He wrapped his arm around her and held her to him. He felt his heart beating rapidly at the feel of her soft curves against him and her soft, damp hair tickling his neck. Her scent was intoxicating and he felt himself harden in an instant.

Her breathing became deeper and he realized she'd fallen asleep. He pulled the remote out of her hand, turned off the TV, picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He laid her down on the bed, brushed a lock of hair from her face and kissed her cheek softly. He pulled the covers up over her and turned off the light on the nightstand.

As he turned to leave, he heard her whisper, "Don't go."

Rick stopped and turned to answer, but she was still sleeping. He sat on the edge of the bed and felt the sole of her foot resting against his thigh. He removed his shoes and his shirt, stood and walked to the opposite side of the bed. He slowly got into bed next to her on top of the blankets, careful not to wake her. Almost as if she knew he was there, she rolled over, her body pressed into his side, and draped her arm across his bare chest. He felt her hair tickle his shoulder as he laid there and brought an arm around her.

After several minutes, she rolled over again, still close, but her back was against him now. He rolled onto his side, pushed one arm under the pillow and gently rested his other arm around her waist. She grabbed his hand and moved it to her breast. Rick closed his eyes and caressed her erect nipple through the covers. He heard a soft moan escape her lips then pulled the covers down, pushed his hand under her long t-shirt and began caressing her nipple again.

Sabrina arched into him in response and another soft moan escaped her lips. He pulled her closer and could feel her body heat escalate with every pleasurable touch. Rick propped himself up on his elbow, his free hand slowly caressed down her body, grazing her stomach as he traced his way to her hip. He felt her quiver beneath his touch, causing his cock to harden even more. He stopped for a moment, resting his hand gently on her hip.

What the hell am I doing?


Rick felt her hand on his again, moving it across her hip to her inner thigh. Her legs parted as his fingers grazed the curly hair covering her sex. She rolled into him slightly, lying partially on her back and partially on her side. Without hesitation, his fingers found her slit. He slowly encircled the drenched lips. Her legs spread wider and he felt her warm wetness on his fingertips. As he caressed her hard nub with his thumb, his fingers automatically found their way inside her slick opening. Her body responded without hesitation and Rick fought to stifle a groan.

===

Coming soon from Vida Zen and eXcessica:
HOT, NAUGHTY & NICE
(an anthology of steamy Christmas tales)
(Vida Zen is the combined pen name of Vivian Vincent, Dakota Trace and Milena Gomez)
 
Coming Soon on eXcessica...


-------------

These are the exploits of Echo Squad, the premier squad of the Walker Brigade, consisting of twelve men and woman of the Federated Union of Planets Stellar Army Corp.

Max Jones the Squad Leader of Echo Squad, was a military brat whose father is a Fleet Rear Admiral in charge of the 2nd TechCom, an intelligence unit based on Pacifica. He has made it on his own without his fathers help but has been given opportunities by his father in order to advance his career. Although Max doesn’t appreciate the opportunities, he does carry out any mission he is assigned to the best of his abilities.

Max believes in honor above all else. He believes in what he is doing and the Federated Union of Planets. He is proud to be a member of the Walker Brigade. He is a master tactician and strategist and should be at least four grades higher but does not want to give up his squad or take on the responsibilities of the promotion.

Currently a Squad Second Becky Latham should be leading her own squad but due to insubordination charges she has been held back. She was born on Pacifica and has worked in the past as a model on the TriV. Little else is known about her prior to joining the Walker Brigade.

She is a hyper-space broadcaster - she broadcasts here wants and desires to others when awake in hyperspace. She has worked her way to Echo Squad on her own even though she is the daughter of a very high placed official of the Federation. She has gained her way to Echo Squad because she has a secret that only she and one other person know.

These are the tales of those twelve men and women as they serve in the Federated Union of Planets Army.
 
I had my novel Tails of The Pussycat Lounge moved from Renaissance E-Books to Club Lighthouse. Terrie did a great new cover. Check it out.

Richard-TPLounge1.jpg
 
Last edited:
So exciting - found two of my titles on Amazon.com today and got an excellent review from Manic Readers that I'm really hoping will bring some more buyers in.

Does anyone have any recommendations of places to self-promote? I'm doing the best I can, but am lacking experience.

~E~
 
Congratulations Molly.

I had an eXcessia book "sorta" prelaunch today too. Through some quirk, my (habu's) Trip Money (which is an expansion of the three-chapter work by the same name here at Lit.), which won't be out at eXcessia until next week, launched today at Fictionwise.com and already is currently #17 on the publisher's best-seller page there. :)
 
Congrats, Molly!

Congratulations Molly.

I had an eXcessia book "sorta" prelaunch today too. Through some quirk, my (habu's) Trip Money (which is an expansion of the three-chapter work by the same name here at Lit.), which won't be out at eXcessia until next week, launched today at Fictionwise.com and already is currently #17 on the publisher's best-seller page there. :)

Thanks, you two. No sales yet, but I have high hopes. :D
 
Back
Top