After the staff meeting (open to submissive female, and domme female if she wants)

Serena dashes out from behind the counter and returns with a box. "It's an inflatable dildo, honey," she says. "Before you pump it, it's nothing special, but once you start – wait till it's inside you – it expands and opens you up. I swear by it. Want one?"
 
My eyes grew wide with excitement. "Yes, please," I say, a small blush appearing now. I look over at you and smile almost shyly.
 
You hand over my card, and we settle the bill. As we turn, Selena calls us back.

"Oh, by the way, er, Baby Girl, we do events here sometimes. We invite no more than five or six couples, and we demonstrate our toys to them – a model performs in front of them. Would you be interested in attending one of our events?"
 
I nod. "Yes, thank you," I say politely. "I would like that very much." I look up at you and smile.
 
"Oh, sorry," she says, "I meant – I wondered if you would be interested in being one of our models. Of course you and Alex are always welcome as guests."
 
I blush even more now. "I would be interested, yes," I say, almost shyly now. I offer one of my warm smiles. "If Daddy doesn't mind." I look up at you.
 
"Of course I don't mind, Baby Girl. I'd be delighted."

Serena addresses you directly. "We'll contact Alex to arrange a date. You should let us know your preferences, and we will tailor our guest list accordingly. Also, we can pay if you wish. Some of our models - they are all customers - like to be paid, because of the symbolism of getting money for performing sexually. Others prefer not to be. Which would you like?"
 
"I would like to be paid, please," I say. I could use it as pocket money, I suppose. Or for things I want that I didn't want you to pay for. I would, of course, give a small amount to you. "Can I email you a list of my preferences?"
 
"Of course you can. Thank you so much." Serena bids us goodbye and we leave the shop.

I'm almost breathless with excitement as stand and wait for a cab. "Oh, Baby Girl. Did you know you wanted to be a whore?"
 
"You're the first of my students to do this, Baby Girl," I say. "You've made me so proud. Tell me, which of your new toys are you most looking forward to trying?"
 
A cab pulls up, and we get in. I give the driver my address, and we pile our bags into the middle. He's looking you up and down in his rear view mirror, and I don't blame him. You've undone my jacket and plenty of your body is on display. I reach over and nudge your legs apart, and brush your dress upwards.

"Do you want to see what I bought you, Baby Girl?"
 
First I pull out the lingerie. A pair of corsets, cut low on the breast, one in black, one in red. Then bras – three styles, in black, red and pink. The first is a plunge bra, the second a demi cup, which will just about cover your nipples, the third a quarter cup – if that. It's barely a strip of fabric underneath your breast, and will expose your nipples completely. There are matching panties for each, and a stocking and suspender belts.

I can see the driver staring quite intently. Good for him, I think.

"You like Baby Girl? I thought the pink would be nice for when you are with Daddy. And the quarter cups will be good for when you want to show your tits without completely exposing yourself."
 
And then I pull out the things I had ordered from Secret Valentine. The first is a long cardboard box. "This is a spreader bar, Baby Girl. It has cuffs at ends, which go on your ankles. It keeps your legs wide, so I can always see your pussy."

The driver is almost drooling now.

The other two items are dresses, rather different from the ones you have bought. Both are latex. I hold up the first. It is bright red and so short it will not even cover your ass and cunt; it will stop short an inch or two above. At the front, it has small holes cut where your tits are, with elasticated cuffs. "It will constrict your tits, like the elastic bands did," I explain, "but reveal them too. The other is white, much longer - down to your knees but it will be obscenely tight - you will be barely able to walk in it, despite the slit up to the back that only ends in the small of the back. Like the other, it will reveal your tits, but by being entirely cut away from beneath the breast - your tits will be framed by the shoulder straps.

"What do you think, Baby Girl?"
 
I am clapping my hands in excitement. "I can't wait, Daddy!!" I say with excitement, squirming in my seat. I open up the bags that had what I bought. "Would Daddy like to inspect my choices?" I ask.
 
"Okay!!" I exclaim happily. I pull out several short skirts, in black, red, pink, and green. I pull out the tank tops in black, green, and red. I pull out the crotchless shorts made out of denim and silk in blue, black, and pink. I am beaming.
 
"Oh Baby Girl, you're going to look so hot in those." I mean it. People will be able to see your body, but I will own it. I take your hand and rest it on my cock. "Are you going to try some of these new things when we get home?"
 
I whisper to you. "Why don't you try your nipple clamps on now, while the driver is watching?" I want him to see you. I want the people on the street to see. My Baby Girl, so proud to show she is owned by her Daddy.
 
Back
Top