What is too big... or is there such a thing?

I feel for you porkwarrior
;)

Haa haa I am telling you, women that have had breast reductions I have a bit of empathy & understanding for.
One example was a girl I had a mad crush on in my sophomore year of high school. Athletic, mad rocking body and the tightest, firmest, strongest thighs & ass I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. And what started out as a mad competitive streak between us playing tennis & badminton together ended up as a hot flirtation. But she was a virgin, and very determined to lose that status, and she wanted me. Badly. But DAMN I just could not fit inside her, ever. And we tried very very hard. Half a dozen times over two weeks, I kept trying to tell her it wasn't her fault and not to feel bad, and we had a lot of fun with other things (she had no concept of how much fun oral could be, she had given maybe one or two blowjobs before me and I was the first person to go down on her). But she could never get over the fact that we couldn't fuck, it was even painful for ME trying to get inside. After two weeks we broke it off.

Hell even now with REALLY experienced women, last Saturday three women went down on me and NONE could finish me off in their mouths. 5mins max before they needed to give their jaws a break.


Every time I see some haired over child with a handle like "BigTool4U" I get a giggle knowing they have maybe 5" of pencil dick. Because if they had a big cock they would be more embarrassed than proud. I just need to date more slutty women that are also double jointed, haa haa.
 
I prefer average sized penis.
(To me~anything from 5.5 to 6.5 is PERFECTION and anything larger than 7 is NOT going in me, period.)
So yeah, for me, there is DEFINITELY such a thing as too big.
 
Well, I'm kinda shallow. 6 is the biggest I've had thus far, and when sex got really rough, I could feel him rightthere in that spot thats almost not fun anymore ... 8 would more than likely make me feel like I was splitting. But I know a chick that can take a ten-incher, too.

And there is actually a fetish for the cervix thing :confused: ... it's called Dilation ... erp! :eek: It's actually penis breaching the cervical wall ... OWIE! (Had a girl friend whose cervix actually ruptured when she was playing with dilation ... Dummy was cheating on her hubby, to boot!)
 
Hell even now with REALLY experienced women, last Saturday three women went down on me and NONE could finish me off in their mouths. 5mins max before they needed to give their jaws a break.

THAT sucks. I had an ex who was really girthy, too. It took a LOT of practice, but I finally got to the point where I could give him head for about 20 minutes and get him close before my jaw started to seize. Considering I barely got the head of him in at the start, I count that as a damn victory.
But, it took a lot of patience on his end, too, for me to work to fit it in comfortable for us both.


Every time I see some haired over child with a handle like "BigTool4U" I get a giggle knowing they have maybe 5" of pencil dick. Because if they had a big cock they would be more embarrassed than proud. I just need to date more slutty women that are also double jointed, haa haa.

Amen. Dudes that broadcast it, IMHO, are over-compensating for TPS (Tiny Pecker Symdrome) and need to be avoided at all cost.
And watch the slutty ones ... You could catch something! And that would be awful. Double-jointed is good. I'm a flexible chick, so I don't have much to worry about, myself.
 
Last edited:
I'm fairly tiny, so 6 is perfect for me, much bigger and it's nothing but pain. It's the curve I love the most!

Tifani
 
Given that there are some women, perhaps a small percentage, that actually like being fisted, I'd say the term "too big" is relative. I also saw an interesting thing about some women actually having orgasms during birth. Usually birth is considered to be a terrible and awful pain and probably is for many/most women. As a man, I can sure see it and I personally don't like to think about what a woman goes through. However, the female obstetricion doing what was actually an ABC television interview, said that much of the pain experienced in childbirth could be because of the "expectation of pain" and the fact that women are "pre-conditioned to expect pain" because of media images of the birth process in movies and TV or word of mouth between women who are having a bit of a "who has suffered most" contest.

We've all heard stories about how a drunk can often survive a car crash without injury and a sober person won't because his body is relaxed and not fighting the actions imposed by the crash whereas a sober person will brace and create more stress. The ob/gyn being interviewed indicated that if there is total relaxation and more of an expectation that birth is basically a continuation of the sexual process, it could almost be "blissful" and orgasmic for a some population of women. I'm sure many of the women out there are saying, "You man pig, let's see you try it" and I couldn't argue. I have a hard time believing it too, but there were video clips of a woman in a birth tub kissing and making out with her husbund while she was giving birth and looking much like she was in ecstacy. Maybe she had tons of drugs in her. Who knows.

So, I suppose, whatever size gives a woman pleasure is not too big. Whatever size gives a woman discomfort is too large. As I've said many times, we are all different.
 
My husband is right at 9 inches (and thick), and when we first started dating, it was uncomfortable for the first few times...however, once I got used to him, it became easier and, well, I started thinking that anything smaller might be a letdown, lol.

Having said that, the backdoor is closed to him. We tried that once - never again. :D
 
So I was having this discussion with a female friend of mine. The question of cock size came up and she made the comment that she never met a cock she could not take all the way in.

Now I found this a little surprising and when I questioned her on it she did manage to convince me she was able to handle a large size but I am sure there is a limit to how much some one can take. Or am I being naive??

Thus the question I thought I would throw out there. Is there a limit to the size you can take?


(the question is meant for the women but in thinkinng about it guys might have some interesting answers too, so feel free)
My wife says I'm too big...and she's too small...at least her hole is...according to her.
 
I agree with some other women in here, and love girth more than just length. Anything over 10" doesn't feel that good, but a fat cock is wonderful. I like them 6-8" and fairly wide. In other words, I would rather be with a guy who isn't that long but thick, than a guy who is really long but his cock is thin. Size matters, but for me it is in the girth not just the length.
 
Thus the question I thought I would throw out there. Is there a limit to the size you can take?


(the question is meant for the women but in thinkinng about it guys might have some interesting answers too, so feel free)

Of course there's a limit. Most of us don't mind a little cervix thumping, but within reason.

For personal fit, I find anything over 7.5 in length is beyond my comfort/enjoyment. Thickness on the other hand.... ;)
 
really dude! they're ALL black? The only black one I have seen in real life was a member of the Teenie Weenie Society!

I knew someone would get their feathers ruffled...don't take this site so serious...
http://up.xhamster.com/000/020/652/274_1000.jpg
http://up.xhamster.com/000/020/652/263_1000.jpg
http://up.xhamster.com/000/020/652/253_1000.jpg
http://up.xhamster.com/000/020/652/251_1000.jpg

and don't bitch because three of four are cut...I'm picking them....LOL
 
Some great comments and also great clips by klippert. I think my question has pretty much been answered but still I have enjoyed the comments so much that on this Sat. night I thought I might see if there were any others??

klippert feel free as well, if you want :eek:
 
THAT sucks. I had an ex who was really girthy, too. It took a LOT of practice, but I finally got to the point where I could give him head for about 20 minutes and get him close before my jaw started to seize. Considering I barely got the head of him in at the start, I count that as a damn victory.
But, it took a lot of patience on his end, too, for me to work to fit it in comfortable for us both.

Yes if you both want it to work it will with time patience and laughter. I'm fairly big and quite round. 9inches long and about 5 1/2 round. One night stands rarely satisfied me. But a girl who is willing to relax and enjoy does a whole lotta good for us both. There have been some quite unexpected explosions!




Amen. Dudes that broadcast it, IMHO, are over-compensating for TPS (Tiny Pecker Symdrome) and need to be avoided at all cost.
.

And yes I went through a phase of "Big Cock" symptom. And I believe it was to compensate for my lack of self belief. As I became more self confident, I've just learnt to accept what i have and peoples reaction to it. Besides my Little Girl and I fit perfectly anyway you look at it so I no longer worry about anyones opinion of my size.
 
Last edited:
My Daddy (DaddyCeann) is 9" and it's not too big for me. But i'm a tall girl so maybe that makes a difference.
I would agree that width is important too.

I'd say I could take more but maybe i'm weird lol
 
Built for Anal...:D

I find this very interesting. My lovely wife and I have had an open-relationship off and on for the past 7 or 8 years. I know that she occasionally likes larger cock..but I think 8 inches is about her limit....again, going to the cervix-banging issues, but she's never had anything too girthy for her. We've explored fisting, but have yet to reach full insertion. I'm definitely on the smaller side of average...4.5 inches long and as thick as my first two fingers. But according to my her, I'm build for anal..not too long or too thick. :)

Also, what I lack in size, I make up for with a tongue ring, talented (and strong) fingers, and enthusiasm.
 
I have not yet found a cock that was too big for me, but I don't honestly know how big the biggest ones really were. 7-8 inches? I never measured any, or even discussed dimensions. Having always been very aroused by the idea and sight of particularly large cocks, I suspect my body accommodates them by just becoming... even wetter...more receptive. There is some scientific literature regarding fitness of mates that might support the idea of the female partner being more receptive to larger genitals (but there is other data that contradicts this notion).

Having said all that, I have seen (presumably non-photoshopped) photos of cocks here on Lit that make me seriously question whether they would really be able to fully penetrate me. That, however, doesn't stop me from reacting in a very definite and moist way when I see them.
 
I have not yet found a cock that was too big for me, but I don't honestly know how big the biggest ones really were. 7-8 inches? I never measured any, or even discussed dimensions. Having always been very aroused by the idea and sight of particularly large cocks, I suspect my body accommodates them by just becoming... even wetter...more receptive. There is some scientific literature regarding fitness of mates that might support the idea of the female partner being more receptive to larger genitals (but there is other data that contradicts this notion).

Having said all that, I have seen (presumably non-photoshopped) photos of cocks here on Lit that make me seriously question whether they would really be able to fully penetrate me. That, however, doesn't stop me from reacting in a very definite and moist way when I see them.

Interesting comment. That was what my friend's basic believe was... at least her way of thinking about it
 
Last edited:
Way back when a girl I dated in, high school let me sneak into her room on night. We had a lot of fun, but, like a previous post, she was a virgin, and I just couldn't get it in. I'm rather average. But, she just couldn't "open up". She tasted great though!
 
I honestly think it depends on the size of the woman. Having babies hasn't changed how much I can or can't take because honestly, let's face it (and getting all medical which will be so very not sexy) you push a kid out of your cervix. The vagina doesn't dilate it merely accommodates. In most cases women tear. The length of the vagina doesn't stretch. It is one length that does not change. Fisting is different because it is not about length but rather girth. A fattie is easier to take in than a really long cock for me at least. With that said, perhaps as the previous poster mentioned, being taller might make a difference.
 
I'm in the 8 range and pretty thick (see profile pic).

I've had a number of women -- wife included -- tell me it was perfect because it's big but not quite to the point of being monstrous where it becomes uncomfortable or even painful.

However, when I try doggie with the wife I have to be very gentle as she says it feels like it's in her stomach.

I've also been able to try anal only twice -- quite successfully with a college GF who hyperventilated and was on the verge of tears initially but begged me to stay in and just be gentle. Afterward she told me the incredible sensation of pain evolved into pleasure and she felt like she was on the cusp of the biggest orgasm in her life.
Damn lucky wife!
I am drooling, wish my husband sported that bad boy. Oh course i would have to chain him to the bed.
 
To each his own. Words of wisdom.

Full disclosure. I believe my cock is about average size, length and girth.

I think there are several questions here.

1. There are many aspects to sexual satisfaction. Cock size is one. But so is "the way he uses it". Also foreplay, romance, oral skills, endurance, hygiene, personality. Every woman and situation is different.

2. Cock size is a visual and tactile thing. I think many women are impressed to see a big cock. Some of them might want to have it inside them. Some of them might not. Some women have big, flexible vaginas. Some have tiny, less flexible ones. Some women like the feeling of being full or stretched. Some don't.

3. If I had a huge cock, I would brag about it and show it off (within reason). That way, I could find the women who care for the extra large variety. It must be kind of rough to get to the end of a nice, long night out and find she can't take all you have.

4. Porn has skewed the standard for cock size. How often do you see a six-incher in porn? Never.

May the men with horse-cocks, find women who love them. And may the women who don't want horse-cocks, be a little more vocal.

BTW, there is a whole analogy with breast size that I could torture, but I will spare you.

To each his own.
 
Back
Top