Eating my pussy

Lucky you! Such a turn on to have a guy wanting to do it at your feet!


I have a few question for you men...

1/ Hair? Trimmed? Shaven? Any of the above

2/ Sitting on your face? Rimming? Such the juices out? All of the above

3/ Nose in it? Clean it up after sex? Spread any preservatives or treats on it? Maybe strawberry but why change something so delicious!!

4/ Lick?-- what direction.
both and sideways too!
 
I love eating pussy; it's the first thing I do to a lover most of the time.

My only problem is that so often, the smell and taste are almost unbearable. I have had some unbelievably tasty pussies, ones that make you not want to rise up, even though it means that your dick is just hanging down there, screaming for activity. And then ... wow ... you knew we were having sex tonight. Couldn't you have done something about that...?
 
Is it that hard to find someone who will eat and enjoy oral pleasure.. I love a good dick fucking but i love to be pleasured by a tongue. I love to be spread wide and eating deep...
tumblr_m6tjbafBzi1rwisvfo1_400.png
 
I love eating pussy and tend to spend alot of time doing so. Her pleasure always cums first!
 
If I had to pick one sex act it would have to be eating pussy. I love it any which way every, which way. I like to clean a pussy and do have my red wings. I understand that is good for cramps. Love anice pussy sitting my face. I just love eating pussy.
 
My wife isn't comfortable during her period but I do enjoy a nice leisurely pussy-eating session. I love to bring her off several times. When I've very good, I get a blow job in return.
 
*licks lips*

I would love to have the opportunity to eat a woman's pussy.

I'm determined to make this happen at some point over the next year. Is it too late to make Resolutions in March?
 
lmao how reversed is that! well if it hasn't been said before let me offer my services to eat you at anytime! PROfessionally that is!

this is my biggest frustration

my husband hates eating out...i get it once in a blue moon...like some fucked up treat in which i can tell her barely stands it and finishes off right away

which isn't fair because i'm really good at sucking cock and i do it alllll the time

i keep warning him that i'm going to stop giving him bj but he says he knows i like doing it too much....which is true...sigh
 
this is my biggest frustration

my husband hates eating out...i get it once in a blue moon...like some fucked up treat in which i can tell her barely stands it and finishes off right away

which isn't fair because i'm really good at sucking cock and i do it alllll the time

i keep warning him that i'm going to stop giving him bj but he says he knows i like doing it too much....which is true...sigh

love it, absolutely love it ... as foreplay or as the main event. can't get enough as foreplay, love to have her juices smeared all over my face. as the main event, love to feel her go thru her stages of excitement until.... she EXPLODES hard in my mouth and face .... cumming hard against me, juices flowing and all her muscles pulsating against me. :heart:
 
Over time it has and suggested to me to start a school and teach the subject matter of giving proper Ggasm some massages with the ladies volunteering to be the subject matter! A good Ggasm is part art and part science! regardless which part the important thing is the woman keeps cumming!

Wow. Reading this thread has made me so wet. One of my greatest fantasies is to have a man eat my pussy and have him be tremendously passionate about it. I haven't had good luck with guys my age with this, most of them seem to have never considered the idea before, so I have a lot of fantasies about older, or at least more experienced men going down on me. I'm so pleasantly surprised to read all of your responses
 
Over time it has and suggested to me to start a school and teach the subject matter of giving proper Ggasm some massages with the ladies volunteering to be the subject matter! A good Ggasm is part art and part science! regardless which part the important thing is the woman keeps cumming!

Let me know if you need a demonstration subject...
 
Over time it has and suggested to me to start a school and teach the subject matter of giving proper Gas some massages with the ladies volunteering to be the subject matter! A good Gas is part art and part science! regardless which part the important thing is the woman keeps cumming!

There are sex schools, that give lessons, for couples or individuals, male and femals. If you need their details let me know ;) I am now a retired sex consulant

.
 
my bf doesnt ever do it. once in 3 and half years. i ask but he wont. i suck him every time we have sex. i have asked him why but dont really get an answer. i am really particular about hygiene and i shave my pussy so it isnt a cleanliness issue.
 
my bf doesnt ever do it. once in 3 and half years. i ask but he wont. i suck him every time we have sex. i have asked him why but dont really get an answer. i am really particular about hygiene and i shave my pussy so it isnt a cleanliness issue.

Sweetie, you need a new boyfriend, stat! :( I'm sad for you. And he won't even give you a proper answer when you ask? Seriously. NEW BOYFRIEND.
 
A "Go To Guy", just saying.................;)

That might be an option until she finds a new guy who actually enjoys women and isn't such a selfish wuss. I still vote NEW BOYFRIEND...drive a few test models first, but really luv, you need a brand new ride for spring.
 
Back
Top