Literotica’s All-time ‘most Votes/Comments Received’ List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting

I am a new author to Literotica, and I have to admit that the scoring system is really bizarre. It's a necessary evil, I'm sure; it's a tool to draw many people to the site and keep them coming back for more. I found little correlation between the rating and the quality of the stories back when I was only a reader. Now, I go out of my way to write to and encourage people who add something new or different to the talent pool on here, especially when I feel they are getting slighted by the scoring system.

Personally, I find the scoring system to be a damper on individuality and creativity. I admit that a couple of my stories were written mostly to observe the response I would get, which is not really how art is supposed to be work. It should be an act of free, open self-expression, not a hunt for votes or popularity. My talent level is too limited for me to take myself too seriously as a writer anyway; for those of you who live and breathe the written word, I bet the whole thing can be confounding.

Bigdenverman said:
I am a new author to Literotica, and I have to admit that the scoring system is really bizarre. It's a necessary evil, I'm sure; it's a tool to draw many people to the site and keep them coming back for more. I found little correlation between the rating and the quality of the stories back when I was only a reader. Now, I go out of my way to write to and encourage people who add something new or different to the talent pool on here, especially when I feel they are getting slighted by the scoring system.

Personally, I find the scoring system to be a damper on individuality and creativity. I admit that a couple of my stories were written mostly to observe the response I would get, which is not really how art is supposed to be work. It should be an act of free, open self-expression, not a hunt for votes or popularity. My talent level is too limited for me to take myself too seriously as a writer anyway; for those of you who live and breathe the written word, I bet the whole thing can be confounding.

The scoring system isn't bizarre, it's the few people that use it as a weapon or misuse it for their own amusement that's bizarre. In life a few idiots alway fall like rain. They are pests but we know about them, shrug and go on.

As for scores and the quality of the work, that as always is subject to the interpretation of the individual reader. With as many stories that are on this site and as many readers that comer through here, getting any kind of correlation is hard. It's more or less hit and miss until you find a writer you like.

Most of us write because we want to and we write what we want to, scores be damned. There are some that pick a category and write what will score best but they are in the minority, I believe. But then again, published novelists write what will sell or what their publisher thinks will sell. It might not be good but that's what the public gets.

That's the point that scouries doesn't get. Most of us don't take ourselves seriously or as seriously as he would like to believe. We are here to learn and to practice. We don't in fact live and breath the letter of the word, we just rearrange them to suit our tastes..... ;) :D

cloudy said:
boo-fucking-hoo. You need to put on your big boy/girl panties, and deal with it. It's a public forum, get over yourself, multiple personalities and all.

That's just what a fake Indian would say. Go kill another one of your alts like Colleen Thomas and give us another yuk yuk yuk, Danny Girl. You are so fraud.

deviant????? who's calling the...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again

If not for Jose I’d be pretty pissed off right now missy. Gosh, coming back from two days holidays to find your comments.

Miss K – I’ve tried to take your side when Mr. Scouries and I have discussed you. Even though you went back on your word to him! But I think I’ve just about had enough. I’ve always liked your writing (even the boss does) but I find your posts distasteful.Very distasteful. Your insinuations, your dirty tricks…ok, I know you’re doing it for the p.r., but couldn’t you just go and do it somewhere else.

I just found a new trick today. Did you know that if you click on the number of posts that a little box comes up which tells you who’ve posted and how often? You’ve posted [size=+2]30[/size] different times on a thread dedicated to producing a list that you claim carries no interest for you.

Re your line: You are a racist and a deviant. I’m sorry Miss but it’s not Mr. Scouries who’s been engaging in phone sex and on-line internet sex with half the writers in AH Land. If you want to find a deviant get a mirror!

And your: And any man who spouts the wonders of beastiality needs to get a new hobby.

I loved the cheap ‘bestiality’ line. Not surprised you mentioned it. I ask you, what business is it of yours if two adult, consenting members of two different species want to make love? And before you give me any of your sappy ‘I love animals’ crap let me quote from one of your own stories:

…She shivered and then pushed herself next to the wolf, curling around him and absorbing the heat of his body. He gave a little moan, moving his head to rest it upon her neck. Her hands dug into the thickness of his fur, relishing in its warmth and softness. His soft breathing in her ear..…Danielle jumped to her feet, staring in horror at the long, very naked body of the man she had been snuggled up against. Her face colored hotly as her eyes traveled the length of his body, noting every muscled inch before coming to rest upon the turgid flesh that grew longer and harder between his finely haired thighs

It’s ok to give your readers hard-ons with this wolfman humping the sweet virgin is it? But if suddenly we put a real wolf in the story goody-goody Miss K. suddenly turns prissy on us.

And fish! I distincly remember one of your stories where some kind of green fishman slid his slimy green tentacle between the legs of a young innocent. (maybe called ‘Sea Song’?). And I gotta admit Miss I‘ve been afraid to even click open ‘Pick of the Litter’. Can’t imagine what horrors await me there.

Finally Miss K, look at the title of your first book, the one you’ve been trying to advertise relentlessly. What’s it called again. Oh yes, “BEASTLY INTENTIONS”. Surprise, Surprise!

Enough said on the beastiality subject sweetie!

And you shouldn’t use the F word. It’s unladylike!

[size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]

It's not hard to see where the "plots" and "characters" in his stories come from, is it? Even his multiple personalities lack originality, all sound the same, and can't manage to stay on the same continent from one sentence to the next. "Holiday"... from someone supposedly Miami born and bred... *chuckle* *guffaw*

As to the attacks - saran wrap isn't so transparent and flimsy as the baseless accusations he hurls in his numerous oh-so-identical incarnations.

Is that you :: DOOM ::? If not, you're his genetically defective twin. Tell him Darken said hello.

I'm going back to watching him spew idiocy and trying not to expel beverages from my nasal passages in the midst of explosive mirth at the sheer, almost unfathomable levels of drooling asshattery he perpetuates on a daily basis.

scouries said:
Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again

If not for Jose I’d be pretty pissed off right now missy. Gosh, coming back from two days holidays to find your comments.

Miss K – I’ve tried to take your side when Mr. Scouries and I have discussed you. Even though you went back on your word to him! But I think I’ve just about had enough. I’ve always liked your writing (even the boss does) but I find your posts distasteful.Very distasteful. Your insinuations, your dirty tricks…ok, I know you’re doing it for the p.r., but couldn’t you just go and do it somewhere else.

I just found a new trick today. Did you know that if you click on the number of posts that a little box comes up which tells you who’ve posted and how often? You’ve posted [size=+2]30[/size] different times on a thread dedicated to producing a list that you claim carries no interest for you.

Re your line: You are a racist and a deviant. I’m sorry Miss but it’s not Mr. Scouries who’s been engaging in phone sex and on-line internet sex with half the writers in AH Land. If you want to find a deviant get a mirror!

And your: And any man who spouts the wonders of beastiality needs to get a new hobby.

I loved the cheap ‘bestiality’ line. Not surprised you mentioned it. I ask you, what business is it of yours if two adult, consenting members of two different species want to make love? And before you give me any of your sappy ‘I love animals’ crap let me quote from one of your own stories:

…She shivered and then pushed herself next to the wolf, curling around him and absorbing the heat of his body. He gave a little moan, moving his head to rest it upon her neck. Her hands dug into the thickness of his fur, relishing in its warmth and softness. His soft breathing in her ear..…Danielle jumped to her feet, staring in horror at the long, very naked body of the man she had been snuggled up against. Her face colored hotly as her eyes traveled the length of his body, noting every muscled inch before coming to rest upon the turgid flesh that grew longer and harder between his finely haired thighs

It’s ok to give your readers hard-ons with this wolfman humping the sweet virgin is it? But if suddenly we put a real wolf in the story goody-goody Miss K. suddenly turns prissy on us.

And fish! I distincly remember one of your stories where some kind of green fishman slid his slimy green tentacle between the legs of a young innocent. (maybe called ‘Sea Song’?). And I gotta admit Miss I‘ve been afraid to even click open ‘Pick of the Litter’. Can’t imagine what horrors await me there.

Finally Miss K, look at the title of your first book, the one you’ve been trying to advertise relentlessly. What’s it called again. Oh yes, “BEASTLY INTENTIONS”. Surprise, Surprise!

Enough said on the beastiality subject sweetie!

And you shouldn’t use the F word. It’s unladylike!

*Yawn*

I never claimed to be a lady. Now if you've read Beastly Intentions you would know it's not about beastiality. In nothing I've written have I ever had sex with dogs. Werewolves, meremen and hey, even a werepanther, but no real animals. So spout what you will.

Damn straight I'm going to advertise my PUBLISHED work. I'm very proud of the fact that all the hard work I put into writing is finally going somewhere. I didn't think it would ever happen, but now that it has, I'll publish that fact to the world if I can.

Considering the size of my real Royalty Check, it's doing darn well too.

Wow, I've never in all my life been termed Prissy. That's a new one for the books. I have very few subjects that I find distasteful and won't write about, beastiality is one of them, as well as grown ups having sex with children, necrophilia, I also consider auto erotica somewhat idiotic.

By the way, sweetie, are you too young to have your own account on Literotica?

ETA: The quote you used from Fairy Tales is used out of context which doesn't surprise me at all considering that Scouries twists everything anyways. The wolf is injured and she is cold and cuddling up next to it for heat. Really, Scouries, I can understand where you'd want to make me look stupid, but once again, you've failed and proven yourself to be a sick perverted

Last edited by a moderator:
New and updated list...

Hi, it’s [size=+2]Gabby[/size] again,

I’m sorry about the last post. It’s just she thinks she’s so purrrr-fect.

Anyways I hope you all had a woderful holiday weekend. I did! Jose certainly lived up to his name…he had a beeeeg one…

Since certain categories aren’t represented on my list I’ve decided to publish the highest vote getting story in these missing categories. Of course they won’t be “officially” in the 1000+ club nor will the authors be members of the club but I thought it would be interesting for you the readers to see them.

If anyone notices any errors, or knows of any stories with more votes in the cited category please advise me and I will make the necessary changes.

Thanks, have a nice day,
[size=+2]Gabby[/size]

ROMANCE
893 “Sales Team” by Cat5 2005 4.91

GAY MALE
870 “We’re Not Gay” by inwardbound 2002 4.80

TEXT WITH AUDIO
810 “Fifteen Minutes” by CraZy 2002 3.83

NON HUMAN
712 “Cael’s Star” by sachiaiko 2003 4.87

SCI-FI
712 “Cherry-Girl” by Omni 2003 4.82

BDSM
666 “Journey Into Submission” by Moyds_jewel 2002 4.74

TOYS
578 An Almost Perfect Awakening” by Wm_Sexspear 2002 4.55

FETISH
518 “I Helped My Husband” by yesplease8 2004 4.72

NOVELS
514 “A Christmas Play” by Starlight 2002 4.85

TRANSEXUALS
504 “What A Man Needs?” by Brookell 2003 4.79

HUMOR
382 “The Double D’s Play D&D” by GeorgeTasker 2004 4.80

EROTIC HORROR
337 “A Ghost of a Chance” by Dingus Guy 2003 4.51

CELEBRITIES
310 “Cutting Room Floor” by ZIP CODE 2002 4.70

Last edited:
I'm no where near perfect, sweetie, but I am a hell of a lot saner than your alt.

Now, go put the date and score by the 1000+ stories. It should be interesting.

TruthOrDare said:
That's just what a fake Indian would say. Go kill another one of your alts like Colleen Thomas and give us another yuk yuk yuk, Danny Girl. You are so fraud.

Obsessive much? :D

Clean that cd, darling, it seems to be stuck in one spot.

cloudy said:
Obsessive much? :D

Clean that cd, darling, it seems to be stuck in one spot.

With a head full of malted hops, bong resin, and three or four misfiring neurons, you can't really expect much more :D

Darkniciad said:
With a head full of malted hops, bong resin, and three or four misfiring neurons, you can't really expect much more :D

only three or four? :D

Normal people

Norms,

By that I mean normal people which disqualifies Scouries and his multiples right off the bat.

I am confused. How did his/her story get to #1 when the #1 read story on the site, "A My name is Alice" is INCEST and has 4,437,434 READS.

Was that author, Emmah, disqualified because she isn't one of Scouries alts?

And if so then what about "Service" and "Cheerleader" by Try Anything that are both in the INCEST category and have 3,085,708 & 2,717,216 READS respectively.

I don't care about my votes either and never have. You get someone like scouries that comes along and bugs every person they know to vote on their damn story. I don't have time for that and my friends don't need to prove themselves to me by voting.

This website is for amateur writers to have fun but then you get someone like scouries sweating down their butt crack trying to make us all feel inferior to him/her. You're so damn inferior you have to have multiple personalities to stick up for your sorry ass.

Your new mantra: Get A Life!

lindiana said:
Norms,

By that I mean normal people which disqualifies Scouries and his multiples right off the bat.

I am confused. How did his/her story get to #1 when the #1 read story on the site, "A My name is Alice" is INCEST and has 4,437,434 READS.

Apples and oranges. The list is for votes, not for reads (as I understand it).

lindiana said:
Norms,

Was that author, Emmah, disqualified because she isn't one of Scouries alts?

And if so then what about "Service" and "Cheerleader" by Try Anything that are both in the INCEST category and have 3,085,708 & 2,717,216 READS respectively.

I don't care about my votes either and never have. You get someone like scouries that comes along and bugs every person they know to vote on their damn story. I don't have time for that and my friends don't need to prove themselves to me by voting.

This website is for amateur writers to have fun but then you get someone like scouries sweating down their butt crack trying to make us all feel inferior to him/her. You're so damn inferior you have to have multiple personalities to stick up for your sorry ass.

Your new mantra: Get A Life!
Hey girl, long time no see. How are you?

Daniellekitten said:
Hey girl, long time no see. How are you?

I'm doing okay. You know how life is always interrupting my quality literotica time.
Ain't that the truth?

Hope you are doing well and enjoying some sunlight, not just monitor light. It's so not good for your skin.

Just spent the entire afternoon and evening kicking butt at Euchre. So nope, not too much monitor light recently. Thanks for asking.

lindiana???

Miss Lindiana,

I’m not quite sure what to make of your post maam. You were definitely confused (or drunk) when you made it my dear. The list is a list of stories on the site that have received more than 1000 votes – nothing more, nothing less. It somehow escaped your notice but VIEWS have nothing to do with this list!

And FYI: the stories “Service” and “Cheerleader” by the acclaimed TryAnything are on the list – “Service” in fact has received over 5000 votes! What were you drinking anyway?

I still haven’t heard back from Emmah but I have sent her a message. We’d all love to know how many votes her story has received.

As to your rude comments: …By that I mean normal people which disqualifies Scouries and his multiples right off the bat…Was that author, Emmah, disqualified because she isn't one of Scouries alts?...You get someone like Scouries that comes along and bugs every person they know to vote on their damn story…you get someone like Scouries sweating down their butt crack trying to make us all feel inferior to him/her. You're so damn inferior you have to have multiple personalities to stick up for your sorry ass….

I’d just like to say that my boss is a big boy and can easily handle silly comments made by someone who clearly had been drinking a little too much before she made her post. But I would just like to say maybe you’d be better in the future to follow the advice you give on your biography page: But remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all.

You’re not by any chance trying to get in the spotlight today just because you have a new story out are you? Tricky little girl… (To help you out I just voted you a ‘5’. Maybe one day you, like Mr. Scouries, will be on my list.)

But do you want to know something? I think you and the dark boy with the small penis would both be better off just staying over in AH Land in future miss, we really don’t need you here.

[size=+2]G O__ H U R R I C A N E S !!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

p.s. The boss’s wonderful story, “Daddy”, I Whispered, has now gone over 8,000 votes received!!!!

Last edited:
scouries said:
But do you want to know something? I think you and the dark boy with the small penis would both be better off just staying over in AH Land in future miss, we really don’t need you here.

*chuckle* I'll take lame insults lacking imagination for $1000, Alex

p.s. The boss’s wonderful story, “Daddy”, I Whispered, has now gone over 8,000 votes received!!!!

Bullshit!

The only thing that could make this funnier is if he'd named "Gabby" Cybil :D

scouries said:

Miss Lindiana,

I’m not quite sure what to make of your post maam. You were definitely confused (or drunk) when you made it my dear. The list is a list of stories on the site that have received more than 1000 votes – nothing more, nothing less. It somehow escaped your notice but VIEWS have nothing to do with this list!

And FYI: the stories “Service” and “Cheerleader” by the acclaimed TryAnything are on the list – “Service” in fact has received over 5000 votes! What were you drinking anyway?

I still haven’t heard back from Emmah but I have sent her a message. We’d all love to know how many votes her story has received.

As to your rude comments: …By that I mean normal people which disqualifies Scouries and his multiples right off the bat…Was that author, Emmah, disqualified because she isn't one of Scouries alts?...You get someone like Scouries that comes along and bugs every person they know to vote on their damn story…you get someone like Scouries sweating down their butt crack trying to make us all feel inferior to him/her. You're so damn inferior you have to have multiple personalities to stick up for your sorry ass….

I’d just like to say that my boss is a big boy and can easily handle silly comments made by someone who clearly had been drinking a little too much before she made her post. But I would just like to say maybe you’d be better in the future to follow the advice you give on your biography page: But remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all.

You’re not by any chance trying to get in the spotlight today just because you have a new story out are you? Tricky little girl… (To help you out I just voted you a ‘5’. Maybe one day you, like Mr. Scouries, will be on my list.)

[size=+2]G O__ H U R R I C A N E S !!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

LITEROTICA’S TOP STORIES ALL-TIME
MOST VOTES RECEIVED LIST

89 STORIES
1000+ VOTES

14 CATEGORIES
ANAL
EXHIBITIONISM
EROTIC COUPLINGS
FIRST TIME
GROUP SEX
HOW TO
ILLUSTRATED
INCEST
INTERRACIAL
LESBIAN
LOVING WIVES
MATURE
MIND CONTROL
NON CONSENT

47 AUTHORS​

BY YEAR
2000 – 1
2001 – 16
2002 – 30
2003 – 17
2004 – 14
2005 – 5
2006 – 4
2007 – 2​

7870 ”Daddy", I Whispered scouries
5549 A Mother and Her Son rgjohn
5060 Service TryAnything*
4664 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 01-06 Wm_Sexspear
4419 Discovering Diane Wm_Sexspear
3885 Laura's Vineyard ronde
3695 Cheerleader TryAnything*
3603 "Ohhh Mommy", I Groaned scouries
3458 Replacing My Cum Bucket Bobby T
3286 It Started with a Kiss Ch. 01 miss_honeypot
3102 Hindsight rgjohn
2732 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 11-13 Wm_Sexspear
2396 A Mother-In-Law's Valentine TheScribe
2321 Anal at Last! SteamyChik
2202 That Summer rgjohn
2190 Thank You Jeannie Ch. 14-15 Wm_Sexspear
2082 The Journey Pt. 01 rgjohn
2035 Divorced Brother & Sister Holiday brandybuck
2008 Katie's Massage bilbo181
1908 Blowjobs for Dummies BatsandGlamour
1895 Coma Slickman
1874 Dangerous Assignment rgjohn
1869 Erin TryAnything
1821 A Girl Called Mickey Dunstable
1789 My Best Friend's Girl Dolma Kalem
1722 Truth or Treat Stories by Jake
1687 Stacey's Mom TheScribe
1666 A Whisper of Silk, A Scent of Lavender rgjohn
1648 King Size Bed strickland83
1640 Seducing Mother & Daughter masterhypnotist
1635 Discovering My Nasty Wife Tony88888
1634 Showering With My Sexy Sister Tawny T
1598 Friend's Sister is Hypnotized masterhypnotist
1594 The Time of My Life rgjohn
1584 Morning Light Part1 rgjohn
1564 How Do You Spell Relief? Ch. 3 Bobby T
1536 My Little Cheerleader youbadboy
1531 Seduction by Hypnosis masterhypnotist
1527 A Baffling Shower jthserra
1517 A Craving for Cock Ch. 03 Erlikkhan
1462 How to Eat Pussy Like a Champ BatsandGlamour
1450 Mike Has a Family Controlled masterhypnotist
1442 Cat Tail Albatross
1442 Sybian Training Couture
1411 I Know Who You Did Last Summer Ch. 01 qqnforyou6
1384 Montana Summer Ch. 01 drksideofthemoon
1375 Neighbors NerfHerder
1365 A Brother & Sister Ch. 01-06 nikki_2021
1357 Morning Light Part 5 rgjohn
1348 Cumming of Age Ch. 6 Bobby T
1346 A New Beginning HotLisaG
1329 Jenny Try Anything*
1303 The Big Swing wiintermute
1301 Swimming With the Dolphins scouries
1296 It Started with a Kiss Ch. 02 miss_honeypot
1288 Two Pregnant Moms…and Sis scouries
1281 Lisa Tries a Strip Club greek goddess
1261 Nothing Between Us M-Y-Erotica
1256 Front Lawn Butt Sex KillerMuffin
1248 Brenda's Erotica Shale
1239 Amanda Chicago Bob
1239 My Sister, The Bitch TryAnything
1230 Valentine Siblings scouries
1213 Daddy’s Slut Girl Dirty Slut*
1209 Daddy's Slut Girl Ch. 02 Dirty Slut
1206 The Seduction of Amy rgjohn
1194 Jackie's First Anal damonX
1190 Black Gold Jake Lost
1183 Cumming of Age Ch. 4 Bobby T
1169 Boarder Controls Family masterhypnotist
1162 Sodomizing Hannah KillerMuffin
1159 Hypno-Submission of Jenny Ch. 1 emma_sub
1154 Winter Vacation randomencounter2003
1144 The Door Prize Stefan_J
1139 Practice Date Chicago Bob
1130 A Valentine Present masterhypnotist
1115 Becoming A Hero, & A Man Nigel
1112 Hearts on Fire rgjohn
1091 A French Virgin Ch. 01 sexual improv
1081 Liveaboard Fun TryAnything
1079 Secret Summer with Melinda youbadboy
1072 Girls Tennis Coach Slickman
1067 A New Life Part 1 rgjohn
1065 Montana Summer Ch. 02 drksideofthemoon
1062 The Novice wishfulthinking
1030 Future Shock TryAnything
1029 A Born Slut Dirty Slut*
1025 Learning Hypnosis Ch. 02 RedJohnny
1007 Decent Family Biskit

*new additions
All figures are from August 2007

[size=+2]LITEROTICA’S ALL-TIME “1000+ VOTE” CLUB[/SIZE]

[size=+2]MEMBERSHIP LIST[/SIZE]

[size=+2]Albatross
BatsandGlamour
bilbo181
Biskit
Bobby T
brandybuck
Chicago Bob
Couture
damonX
Dirty Slut
Dolma Kalem
drksideofthemoon
Dunstable
emma_sub
Erlikkhan
greek goddess
HotLisaG
Jake Lost
jthserra
KillerMuffin
masterhypnotist
miss_honeypot
M-Y-Erotica
NerfHerder
Nigel
nikki_2021
qqnforyou6
randomencounter2003
RedJohnny
rgjohn
ronde
scouries
sexual improv
Shale
Slickman
SteamyChik
Stefan_J
Stories by Jake
strickland83
Tawny T
TheScribe
Tony88888
TryAnything
wiintermute
wishfulthinking
Wm_Sexspear
youbadboy
[/size]​

Since certain categories aren’t represented on my list I’ve decided to publish the highest vote getting story in these missing categories. Of course they won’t be “officially” in the 1000+ club nor will the authors be members of the club but I thought it would be interesting for you the readers to see them.

ROMANCE
893 “Sales Team” by Cat5 2005 4.91

GAY MALE
870 “We’re Not Gay” by inwardbound 2002 4.80

TEXT WITH AUDIO
810 “Fifteen Minutes” by CraZy 2002 3.83

NON HUMAN
712 “Cael’s Star” by sachiaiko 2003 4.87

SCI-FI
712 “Cherry-Girl” by Omni 2003 4.82

BDSM
666 “Journey Into Submission” by Moyds_jewel 2002 4.74

TOYS
578 An Almost Perfect Awakening” by Wm_Sexspear 2002 4.55

FETISH
518 “I Helped My Husband” by yesplease8 2004 4.72

NOVELS
514 “A Christmas Play” by Starlight 2002 4.85

TRANSEXUALS
504 “What A Man Needs?” by Brookell 2003 4.79

HUMOR
382 “The Double D’s Play D&D” by GeorgeTasker 2004 4.80

EROTIC HORROR
337 “A Ghost of a Chance” by Dingus Guy 2003 4.51

CELEBRITIES
310 “Cutting Room Floor” by ZIP CODE 2002 4.70

compiled and maintained by [size=+2]Gabriella L.[/size]
Club Sectretary, “1000+ VOTE CLUB”

I don't drink, you crossdressing freak, because of my immune disease and the fact it killed my liver. But what's your excuse for being a waste of space?

As for my bio, that is only to be referenced by human beings, not fruitcakes from another planet like you.

Go find some dicks to suck or something. You really need a hobby.

And your boss is NOT a big boy but some damn guy with penis envy. You probably need a magnifying glass to see it.

Tata for now!

PS Learn how to spell secretary, moron. And I don't give a fuck about votes. I'd much rather have my two pretty green E's than a hundred red H's. Anyone can vote, even you, but not everyone can read AND appreciate what they have read.

Keeping the Board Safe from Scouries and His multiple personalities if I have to die to do it

Last edited:
lindiana said:
I don't drink, you crossdressing freak, because of my immune disease and the fact it killed my liver. But what's your excuse for being a waste of space?

As for my bio, that is only to be referenced by human beings, not fruitcakes from another planet like you.

Go find some dicks to suck or something. You really need a hobby.

And your boss is NOT a big boy but some damn guy with penis envy. You probably need a magnifying glass to see it.

Tata for now!

PS Learn how to spell secretary, moron. And I don't give a fuck about votes. I'd much rather have my two pretty green E's than a hundred red H's. Anyone can vote, even you, but not everyone can read AND appreciate what they have read.

Keeping the Board Safe from Scouries and His multiple personalities if I have to die to do it

I see your Incest category story “The Professor’s Daughter” posted yesterday has exactly one (1) public comment. After reading it, I can see why. You might want to peruse Scouries’ masterpieces to get a glimmer of what the Literotica readership wants in terms of an erotically entertaining Incest category story.

I also note that you have “How-to” category stories entitled “US English 101: Parts of a Sentence” and US English 101: The Phrase.” At the beginning of those two stories, you indicate you have a Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education/English. Say what? In your latest story “The Professor’s Daughter,” your grammar is terrible! It’s almost as bad as that of Literotica award-winning author TxRad.

I’d like to see what sr71plt has to say about “The Professor’s Daughter” since he claims to be a professional editor.

Scribbled said:
I’d like to see what sr71plt has to say about “The Professor’s Daughter” since he claims to be a professional editor.

Not likely I'll ever have anything to say, as erotica isn't one my editing specialties and Incest isn't of much interest to me (even though I did post one here that is doing pretty well if you don't take into account the overinflation on Incest voting). Not to mention that I'm not one of those (like some over on the Editor's Forum board) who is hopping up and down to get their "superior" editorial mitts on someone else's story, with or without their request.

Last edited:
Scribbled said:
I see your Incest category story “The Professor’s Daughter” posted yesterday has exactly one (1) public comment. After reading it, I can see why. You might want to peruse Scouries’ masterpieces to get a glimmer of what the Literotica readership wants in terms of an erotically entertaining Incest category story.

I also note that you have “How-to” category stories entitled “US English 101: Parts of a Sentence” and US English 101: The Phrase.” At the beginning of those two stories, you indicate you have a Bachelor of Science degree in Secondary Education/English. Say what? In your latest story “The Professor’s Daughter,” your grammar is terrible! It’s almost as bad as that of Literotica award-winning author TxRad.

Holy crap. You are kidding, right? Scouries stories are full of comma splices and incomplete sentences. They are so poorly written that he would get a big fat F in any of the writing classes I have taught.

If you are comparing his grammar to mine, I can see your confusion. Otherwise, you are a complete and utter idiot.

lindiana said:
Holy crap. You are kidding, right? Scouries stories are full of comma splices and incomplete sentences. They are so poorly written that he would get a big fat F in any of the writing classes I have taught.

If you are comparing his grammar to mine, I can see your confusion. Otherwise, you are a complete and utter idiot.
Just slap scribbled with a newspaper when he yaps out his ass....

Until he posts a story he's another wanta be.... come one scribbled, here boy, put your money where your mouth wants to be... Show us how its done or shut up....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back