New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

I feel like this is late for the start of a "New Year" thread, but it's still only the 3rd, and I was ... er..... inspired last night.

So this morning I got out the tripods and the timer and the remotes and snapped a few pictures. I've been reading a lot about lighting lately, but I'm still not very good at it. Sorry if the shadows get in the way of what you were looking at a little bit in some of the shots..... you can probably expect more of this until I figure it out more, or manage to scrape together $50 for a fill light. ;)

Holy fuck. That is all.

Hey, I thought "Holy fuck" was all! .... although I do like a drool following a holy fuck. You know. Drooling, fucking. All that good stuff. I'd have something more clever to say, but it's late and my caffeine level is low and my alcohol level has yet to come up to balance out my mood. Kind of a fragile time for my mind, when I really consider it.

Anyway, took some sample pictures in the ol' make-shift studio with marginal success. Sadly, I'm using a tripod as a light stand and that makes it hard to use the tripod as a camera stand....................... woe. Anyway, working on a solution. Stay tuned.

Hey, I thought "Holy fuck" was all! .... although I do like a drool following a holy fuck. You know. Drooling, fucking. All that good stuff. I'd have something more clever to say, but it's late and my caffeine level is low and my alcohol level has yet to come up to balance out my mood. Kind of a fragile time for my mind, when I really consider it.

Anyway, took some sample pictures in the ol' make-shift studio with marginal success. Sadly, I'm using a tripod as a light stand and that makes it hard to use the tripod as a camera stand....................... woe. Anyway, working on a solution. Stay tuned.

I'll definitely be back... You know that. ;)

I'll definitely be back... You know that. ;)

Of course!

I am relatively optimistic regarding the possibility of pictures tomorrow. If here are requests, now would be a suitable time to throw 'em out there. Not saying I will comply, but I'll probably think about it. Keep in mind it has to at least try to fit with forum guidelines...;)

I am relatively optimistic regarding the possibility of pictures tomorrow. If here are requests, now would be a suitable time to throw 'em out there. Not saying I will comply, but I'll probably think about it. Keep in mind it has to at least try to fit with forum guidelines...;)

Ok, we want to see your cock. I don't give a flying fuck about forum guidelines.

I would love to see some pictures of your back. And your hands. Those are my requests (for now).

:)

Ok, we want to see your cock. I don't give a flying fuck about forum guidelines.

I would love to see some pictures of your back. And your hands. Those are my requests (for now).

:)

I can probably comply with one or more of these requests....

holy fucking hell you are hot

I might print this out and frame it, then hang it on my wall. Or maybe make a mousepad or a coffee mug with this quote on it... just so I can read it every day!

Back and hands? I'm going to have a good look at the rest I took and maybe find something I don't hate.

Last edited:
Sweet jesus, you are perfect. I could stare at that back picture all day.....

The only problem with enjoying my back is that for you to get a good look I'd have to NOT be looking at you. That's a problem.

Mirrors. With SB you'd need mirrors.

But I'll be standing with her drooling behind you. Very sensual shot.

Mirrors. With SB you'd need mirrors.

But I'll be standing with her drooling behind you. Very sensual shot.

Brilliant! Or completely obvious, but if I go with obvious I have to feel like an idiot for not thinking of it....... so BRILLIANT! Especially if there will be multiples back there to look at...:devil:

Board seems funny today.... Oh well, have another picture. Or two, yeah. Two pictures.

Last edited:
Another day, another dollar. Too busy with life today to disappear and take off all my clothes, so yet again I present a non-nude photo from my further efforts to create exciting and/or interesting pictures in black and white.

Last edited:
Board seems funny today.... Oh well, have another picture. Or two, yeah. Two pictures.

Another day, another dollar. Too busy with life today to disappear and take off all my clothes, so yet again I present a non-nude photo from my further efforts to create exciting and/or interesting pictures in black and white.

I licked these...so they're mine right? Isn't that how it works?

Happy to see your handsome self posting!

Sigh.....

:heart:

I licked these...so they're mine right? Isn't that how it works?

Happy to see your handsome self posting!

She who does the licking makes the rules. I suppose I could always make some just for you, so you don't go licking the treats that were supposed to be for everyone....

Sigh.....

:heart:

That sounds familiar..:rose:

This.

I'm sure there was something more I wanted to write but my thoughts .... yeah, this.

So sexy!

Really? The back. Huh. I'll have to revisit that thought. Maybe dressed in something other than sweatpants.......

Your back...my hands...Mmmm....
Just let me run my hands over it....k?!

Back and hands? I'm going to have a good look at the rest I took and maybe find something I don't hate.

*whimper* *drool* WANT! Concurring with the ladies... The back pic... Holy fuck. *drools more*

Back