College Directory

SCblondetiger

Horny Flirt ;)
Joined
Jan 30, 2002
Posts
6,546
Hey I think there might have been a college lit thread already but ya know what there's always room for one more....

I figured maybe we could all get on here and talk and then maybe plan get togethers in our respective regions.....
Cause I know that there has to be more than just the few college kids that I've met on here..:p

licks and :kiss:s
SCBT
 
oh yeah....you don't have to be in college to post here...that's just the age groip it's aimed at :) College age and people in their 20's
 
Kids today I tell ya. When I was in college ,lo those 5 and a half years ago, we didn't have no fancy-schmancy Literotica website to come and meet people. We had to hope for the rebellious preacher's daughter at the church group meeting who might let you round the bases if her daddy was particularly strict that day.

So obviously there was a waiting list to "date" her. And the smart fellas always worked in pairs...one to work up the father on the day of his buddy's date so his buddy could work up the daughter.

OK, gotta get some decongestant now and go to work.



*All of the above is utterly false. No actual preacher's daughter was harmed in the making of this complete falsehood. Preachers on the other hand approach a coronary anytime they hear of the Lit website.
 
cutieguySC said:
College kid in South Carolina here. There have to be more college kids on Lit.

You would think there would be ... particularly with so many people going back to school ...

Sadly, I am not one of them ....

Hope your thread gets going SCBT :D
 
hi. college guy from central washington here...so that make me doubly excluded...:p west coast and a young 'un. :) how's everyone?
 
college girl from chi-town checkin' in! hows school going everyone???
 
So what's everyone going to school for?? i'm a finance major w a minor in french. but i wanna be doing philosophy and lit.

red
 
I wopuld be VERY careful about posting PERSONAL information here or anywhere on the web. It can be used by Cyber-Stalkers. If you don't KNOW the person to whom you are about to give ANY PERSONAL information - DON'T!!!

Just a warning for your own protection.

I just found out how easy it is to track someone down (getting HOME ADDRESS) with nothing more than a first name and the name of the College which the person attends. BE CAREFUL!!!
 
KHAN-E said:
I wopuld be VERY careful about posting PERSONAL information here or anywhere on the web. It can be used by Cyber-Stalkers. If you don't KNOW the person to whom you are about to give ANY PERSONAL information - DON'T!!!

Just a warning for your own protection.

I just found out how easy it is to track someone down (getting HOME ADDRESS) with nothing more than a first name and the name of the College which the person attends. BE CAREFUL!!!

Thanx for the advice, KHAN-E... very cool of you!
 
college student

male college student in upstate NY! i'm studying history and philosohy :)

any college students feel free to pm me :)
 
SCblondetiger said:
oh yeah....you don't have to be in college to post here...that's just the age groip it's aimed at :) College age and people in their 20's

Hold on, I go to College and I'm not in my 20's... course, most folks don't realize that I'm in my mid-thirties ~ don't look it, and dont have the 30-something feel to my life (it's that whole "act your age" concept that's always puzzled me) but... but...

well, heck, I just posted, so I guess it's mute point to ask about posting :p

HomerPindar
 
Hey all!!! looks like we've got a great start to a thread...invite your friends on here...
I mainly created this thread cause there wasn't really an active one for this age group..but hell go on and post away even if you don't fit :)
 
SCblondetiger said:
Hey all!!! looks like we've got a great start to a thread...invite your friends on here...
I mainly created this thread cause there wasn't really an active one for this age group..but hell go on and post away even if you don't fit :)

:p this one doesn't seem all that active either...how can we make it more lively?
 
I'm a 19 yr old college guy from the University of Oklahoma. Studying mostly people any myself, classes are just a formallity, and where most of my money goes.
 
Hey, just found this thread.

I'm a college guy from the great white north of CANADA!

Doing the geeky computer programming thing, but hey...my passion is in the arts.

I hope this thread keeps up, cause it is always good to have a thread you can call home!!!

:p

Either way...i'm always around. PM me any time, or well just post I always reply.

Take care all...

- Stephen Daedalus
 
College girl here in Omaha. Was pre-med last year, now I'm in the paramedic program. Might eventually go to med school, or I may go into the accelerated RN program.
 
hey if any of ya'll have met anyone else in the other threads who are college type people send them over here!!!
 
SCblondetiger said:
hey if any of ya'll have met anyone else in the other threads who are college type people send them over here!!!

i don't think that's the problem...there's only a few ppl on the sandbox thread after all. :p what we need is a topic, or a college-type setting. i propose a dorm lounge. :)

there's a wide screen TV against one wall, and next to it is a fireplace, currently with no fire in it, there are chairs and couches arranged around the room, and there is a piano in one corner.

what do you think?
 
I'm a college person in South Carolina; well I just graduated in May 2001 so I like to pretend I'm still a college person.

23 year old bi-female is what I really am.
 
Back
Top