Fun Texas Girl Looking for to Meet Men

I hope everyone had a wonderful fourth of July. I know I did. Lots of fun, lots of fireworks, raised some money for wounded warrior, had more fire works, more drinks, good food... Good times.

For the record, car problems are awful. First of all not knowing what's wrong or how to fix something is incredibly frustrating. Second, having to take the word of someone else because you don't know any better yourself is a terrible feeling. My goal in life is to befriend a mechanic.

For the record, car problems are awful. First of all not knowing what's wrong or how to fix something is incredibly frustrating. Second, having to take the word of someone else because you don't know any better yourself is a terrible feeling. My goal in life is to befriend a mechanic.

I can help! Spent some time turning wrenches.

So I've gotten my car taken care of. All is running well. (Thanks to those who reached out to me with advice. It was much appreciated.) But apparently I need to get my life together. Today, I was checking my email at work when my bra clasp broke. Originally all I could think is this is terrible. I can't run around braless when I work with teenage boys. So for a little while I sat there with this ridiculous t-rex stance trying to hide it and only making it worse. It has since occurred to me that a.) All males notice no matter the age. b.) My bobs are actually too small to be of much notice in this unflattering uniform and c.) Rounding corners can be dangerous business. But most importantly, d.) It's so much cooler without it!

Though admittedly I've been singing Tom Petty's Free Fallin since it happened.

So I've gotten my car taken care of. All is running well. (Thanks to those who reached out to me with advice. It was much appreciated.) But apparently I need to get my life together. Today, I was checking my email at work when my bra clasp broke. Originally all I could think is this is terrible. I can't run around braless when I work with teenage boys. So for a little while I sat there with this ridiculous t-rex stance trying to hide it and only making it worse. It has since occurred to me that a.) All males notice no matter the age. b.) My bobs are actually too small to be of much notice in this unflattering uniform and c.) Rounding corners can be dangerous business. But most importantly, d.) It's so much cooler without it!

And you know all the teenage boys loved you for your decision. :)

So... I watched Snowpiecer last night... Let me just say his was a pleasant slice of awesome!

sounds like you made a few good discoveries. hope all the noticing was ok. be careful with the corners and I hope things remain cool for you

I've heard a couple people say the same thing although I know nothing about that movie. Who is in it, what's it about?

I suppose I could look it up on IMDB, but you're more fun.

It's got Chris Evans, Jamie Bell, John Hurt, Tilda Swinton, and Ed Harris. It's a post apocalyptic future type movie where the survivors have taken refuge on a train that's divided by a class system. The poor passengers in the back, attempt to over take the rich passengers in the front. Which sounds terribly lame but its an overly simplified summary. The movie was great and gives you such gems as "You suffer from the delusional optimism of the doomed."

Certainly gives the polar express a whole new meaning.

It's got Chris Evans, Jamie Bell, John Hurt, Tilda Swinton, and Ed Harris. It's a post apocalyptic future type movie where the survivors have taken refuge on a train that's divided by a class system. The poor passengers in the back, attempt to over take the rich passengers in the front. Which sounds terribly lame but its an overly simplified summary. The movie was great and gives you such gems as "You suffer from the delusional optimism of the doomed."

Certainly gives the polar express a whole new meaning.

I dug it as well. Much better than "Teenage Trans X-Men 19" or whatever else is playing this summer.

You know that awkward moment when you think you've made plans with a friend only to find out that they've made plans with other people to do exactly nothing that you talked about doing and then they sort of half ass invite you to join like that will some how make it better? That's a shitty feeling. People suck.

You know that awkward moment when you think you've made plans with a friend only to find out that they've made plans with other people to do exactly nothing that you talked about doing and then they sort of half ass invite you to join like that will some how make it better? That's a shitty feeling. People suck.

I know every awkward moment.

I find its the curse of the night worker. People tend to flat out forget you if you're not up by 9am. Or maybe that's just my terrible network of friends. lol

You friends suck. I work nights and my friends still invite me to everything. Perhaps we need to start sharing my friends *nudge nudge wink wink*

Back