The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

PayDay

unlabelable
Joined
Nov 15, 2011
Posts
6,872
(This thread was once 2, but now is 1. Y? I dunno, I guess I should blame the NSA, as that seems trendy. Also: Spelling errors? Nope: Things are not always what they seem. Dead links may exist, there is nothing I can do about that short of chasing down the link for you...)
(No, it wasn't meant to be rude, neither is this.)
(Much of the text in this thread has been hacked to twist my intent, but this post seems unedited)
(I am slowly working back to repair the twisted edits from some individual, some might be rehacked after a fix)
The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent:

This is not a treasonous or revolutionary document. These words are not of a malicious intent. I am a born American, as all born here are, regardless of our color, and I am a citizen. I love this country, The United States of America, and I respect the individuals who fought and died for it to stay together and free. They were all better humans than I.

There is an Insurrection forming into an Implosion within our country. I believe it webs and links into the farthest and highest corners of our Public Offices. It's name is Corruption. I do not blame all, as there are Great Americans still fighting back. I do not blame Wealth, I do not blame Corporations. I blame Selfishness and the Guilty.

The following events have occurred, in coincidental correlation, before April of 2013:

1. The loss of Personal Freedoms and Civil Liberties by regulation of Law, by elected individuals, and misuse of the court system to do just the same. This has gone on at State and Federal levels.
2. The spending of Social Security Surplus, which was, in fact, interest needed for later times.
3. Apparent gun walking to Mexico, known as 'Fast and Furious' - and currently under congressional investigation.
4. The De-Valuing of our currency.
5. The Over Valuing and Mass purchasing of Gold.
6. The Federal support of Business that has failed in a Moral Capitalist Free-Market.
7. The Forming of Federal Offices Not within our Constitution. see: Czars
8. The Allowed Failing of Federal Offices within Article 1: Section 8 of The Constitution, such as the Post Office, the Progress of Science, and the Useful Arts.
10. Direct Violations of any interpretation of our Bill Of Rights: Amendments I thru X.
11. Failure of our Executive branch to follow Due Process of Law.
12. A massive increase in Federal Debt against the recommendations of Fiscally Responsible Individuals, in turn, indebting the United States of America to foreign nations.
13. The blaming of foreign nations and religions for the acts of individuals.
14. The "forbidding of States to pass Laws of Immediate Importance..."
15. The "obstructing" of "Laws for Naturalization of Foreigners..."
16. Using The U.S.A. to be "combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving... Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation." see: UN Weapons Ban
17. The "altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments..."
18. The potential Misuse of our Armed Forces in Conflicts not within our Interests.
19. The theater shooting in Colorado.
20. The misuse and poor response to Natural Disasters for Political Gain.
21. The Failure to enforce Federal Powers over State Law, or a remedy for such.
22. The events at Sandy Hook in Newtown, Connecticut, with no explanations permitted by the use of negative Power and Law.
23. A strange stomach illness not explained by medical science.
24. The 'Underground' version of the Occupy Movement: Rape, Forced Drug Use, Gang Stalking - These are real things, I have witnessed them.
25. The Polarizing of our nation with Race and Political Ideals, coupled by an inability to communicate.

These events have caused a poor view of our Federal Government within the eyes of the Citizenry, or at least, myself.

The Following events have occurred since April 1, 2013:

1. The Boston Bombing:
a. The apparent 'IED' style of the bombs.
b. The Family Members of Newtown in VIP seating near the explosions.
c. No Muslim/Arabic Countries or Terrorist Groups claiming Responsibility.
d. The events causing an Obvious Mistrust of Safety within Our Borders.
2. The Instantaneous Decline of Gold and our Financial Market because of it, seemingly within 24 hours.
3. Unexplained Mass Hysteria, and extreme Mental Failure of Sane Individuals.
4. A Poisoned Envelope causing Mail Stoppage within the Capitol, thus preventing individuals from using Any Postal or Package Agency to contact their Elected Officials
5. Unexplained Dead Bodies in D.C. waterways.

These events chain together, to whom or what, I as an individual cannot discern specifically. I can/should choose an individual or individuals to blame, but as a citizen, I have already been forced into a political corner by these events, and corrupt events within my own State. I have faith in The FBI, CIA, and NSA to solve this, as it is their job.

This Declaration is written to show the disaster our Nation is heading towards, by a hand not of my own.

This is not going to end well if We, as Americans, Do Not stand up and ask for explanations.

America was founded on the principles of Truth, Justice, Independence from Tyrants, and Freedom of Expression. These events bring none of these ideals to Sight.

Our Veterans deserve better, this Nation's children deserve better, Our Founding Mothers and Fathers deserve better.

We are at the Mirror Point in the United States of America, it is Now or Never. I pick Now. Please pass this on to whomever you can, if you can.

-Name and address withheld cause Lit Board
 
Last edited:
It is pretty shitty that our Senate and House do not list their e-mail addy, and instead make you fill out a form.

Lame 2 88
 
My new definition for tedious is:

E-mailing every newpaper editor I can find.
 
Who wants to be the Anti-Christ?

So I wanted to publish this, but it's under the 750 word limit, I thought it would be funny and TRUTHBOMB, oh well, this thread instead, here:

I Gabriel Richard Gattuso born on 11/26/1981 Did Not Start This Bullshit .

I wish to raise my concerns as an advocate for the human spirit. We are being manipulated by powers beyond the control or understanding of the individual. Our forefathers, writers of The Constitution of the United States of America, have been disrespected and ignored. Their intentions and sacrifice have clearly been forgotten.

Let me be calm, and concise in the fact that I am not advocating an instantaneous revolution, merely an end to the corruption of our Great Nation, Strengths, and Planet, and of the natural beauty of diversity and of freedom which they hold.

United we Stand, Divided we fall. Millions of Human Beings, of every Heritage, Religion, Sex, Nation, and Creed, have died for just such principles.

We can do better as a country, this I have not always known. The people of this world have the ability to defend ourselves against Corruption within our current Regime, a Regime hidden in the Guises of those meant to help us, we will step Up, we Are stepping Up.

I do not claim to be anything but myself, and I am sorry for that.

I do not claim to have Knowledge beyond the stars, or of alternate dimensions.

I am merely claiming that I believe in the currently written Constitution - including it's Amendments: Written by the people, for the people, and held in trust by the Veterans of the Battles of this life's Defense.

The only thing I can see for sure is that all of our Ancestors from our pasts - with all surety - knew exactly the direction in which we travel.

We, regardless of the Spirit which binds us, are all heading towards Greatness.

We can do it with the Best of our Freedoms; you are all why I see the things I do.

We can do it together. Please, Step Down if you are unable to serve the Union of our Independent States with Honor, Strength, Integrity, Belief, and Compassion.

Annuit co-eptis, Novus ordo seclorum, E pluribus unum.

Time makes fools of us all...

Rebellion to Tyrants is Obedience to God.

The Purest Acquisition of Humanity is wealth, no matter what we pretend it to be.

We all have failed our generations.
 
You think it's not there?

The smartest person in the room is obviously the dumbest.
 
sweetest place in the room is between my legs
unfortunately for you...you'll never know that--

don't step on your drooling tongue as you leave the room, asshole

of course you want to fuck me= that's why you mentioned my bikini
 
1. I doubt that is you.

2. I don't want to be between your legs as:

a) you are probably a guy

&

b) Bitches are not my type.

You need a personality, cause this angst troll thing is fail for you.
 
1. I doubt that is you.

2. I don't want to be between your legs as:

a) you are probably a guy

&

b) Bitches are not my type.

You need a personality, cause this angst troll thing is fail for you.

eunuch

putting you on ignore
 
Shazbot

Fuentes said he has investigated both types of terrorism -- from Iraq to the United States -- and finds the Boston attack has elements of both. "It has the hallmarks of both domestic and international (attacks), and you can see either side of that."

It's funny that I accidentally'd keep proving my theory.

This is either going to end beautifully in Greatness, or even better in Glory for the United States.

Some a-hole is going down.
 
Last edited:
Mo

This is shady on 88level:

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/04...-who-say-police-dumped-them-outside-the-city/

Is there a reasonable explaination on why this is happening?

How about it elevates the positive statistics of failing public health institutions?
Good Cops follow orders, where did the orders come from?

Is it done to 'Polish the Veneer' of Laziness by public officials?

It obviously seems like the Easy way to fix a problem: Asin: half assed job.
 
A Texas Oil explosion?

Coincidental? Oh, it is. It would be all you need to raise concerns about oil safety within the public:

Want to see the real deal?

Read this:
http://www.legion.org/magazine/214004/will-drill

We don't need to rely on other countries. We should show the world how to be self solvent, instead of::

Giving away our wealth as a Nation.

This is a big deal. We need careers, right? We need cheaper gas to accelerate our economy, right?

Then WTF? At the rate we are giving oil away, we might as well give some other country Alaska...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top