The New Assistant (Closed for Kaciemae)

Im thinking to myself, in my mind... I sure hope that I am doing a great job, i want to be the best lover hes ever had. I want to show David I can be the best all around woman he will ever need or want ever....

Lust filled eyes look upon you, upon your body, wanting everything you can give me....

As I reach for your balls, massaging them, waiting for them to explode !! Im wanting you to explode in my mouth again. This time Im ready for all your delicious cum that you can give me....
 
Arching my back and leaning against the shower wall . . . no warning, love . . ."Nowwwwwwwwww" . . . my cum spews from my cock into your throat . . . my hand on your head to balance myself . . what a fucking feeling!!!

As my last spurt drips onto your face, I pull you up to stand with me in the shower . . . holding you close to me . . . looking into your face, tiny droplets of cum dripping down you chin . . you swallowed most of it . . . "Good girl . . . I think it's time to dry off and get to bed .. . . don't know about you but I'm sleeping naked tonight."
 
This time, I knew exactly what to expect so it didnt scare me, when you said NOW !!!
I do tho, believe Im beginning to like the taste of your cum....

"Baby, I just want to snuggle into your arms tonight..." I say this as your holding me in the shower...

And yes, lets get dried off. Im totally exhausted too.
 
Drying each other off with the nice fluffy towels, we crawl into the nice warm bed and curl up . . . lots of little kisses . . . some pretty deep and passionate . . .

Finally you turn over and push your back into my chest and your sweet, sweet ass into my hips . . . reaching around and cupping your breast as we start to drift off to sleep.

Another half day with the client tomorrow and then the flight back to "reality" . . . we'll have to see where things go when we are back at home and working together every day . .

I have some ideas, but it's a whole different situation when we get back to 'everyday life'
 
I enjoy drying each off, taking our time, making sure each and every crevice is dry....and the kisses in between the drying off I really like those. Your kisses really just send me to cloud nine.

I crawl into bed, snuggling deep down into the covers, feeling you behind me, spooning w me, i set my body just right up against your hips and chest.

I hear you say something about about a half a day w the client tomorrow as Im drifting off to sleep...Hopeing its an easy day.

Then its a reality check, OMG !!!!!
 
Rolling over and looking at the clock at 5:00 in the morning . . . tempted to try to get something started . . . but probably not a good idea. So I turn back over and try to get back to sleep. Finally about 6:00, I get up and start the in-room coffee.

I'll give you a little more time to sleep before waking you up so we can pack and be ready to leave when client meetings are done. I'm sure that this part of our being together will carry over back home . . . just need to figure out how we are going to make it hapen.
 
I feel you move wondering if its time to get up yet for the the day, but you readjust yourself, so I go back to sleep....About hour and half or so later I smell coffee waffing thru the room....waking me from a dreamless sleep, a groggy slumber.

"Baby", I call out to you " the coffee ready, can I pls have a cup ??"

A cup of coffee in me, dressed for the day, looking nice, for David...and Im all packed also...

Ok, David, Baby, are we ready to meet the clients for todays meeting ???
 
Coffee in both of us, bags packed and ready to go . . . we head out to the client's and wrap our meetings shortly before noon. I decide that we will head straight to the airport and see if we can catch an earlier fllight home. We can grab something to eat while we wait for a flight.

We can catch an earlier flight, but will still be after 6:00 before arriving back home. "Why don't you call your babysitter and see if she can keep the kids one more night. You don't need to tell her where you are staying, but you can stay at my condo . . . I do have a guest room that you can use tonight."
 
Glad that Ive got coffee in me, I can at least function now. Yes, lets go deal w the clients and get the meeting over w this morning.
And yes Im so ready to eat right now, Ive had no breakfast yet, just the coffee this morning and now my stomachs telling me it time to eat...

Thanks David, for suggesting to call the sitter. I'll do that now and tell her the meetings went over one more day, she'll understand. Well that phone call went well, and I got to talk to my kids, thyre excited and I told them I was bringing them back a surprise !!

And you know as well as I do, I wont be staying in your guest room Sir....
 
Sitting in the terminal, out flight leaves pretty close to schedule and we arrive only a few minutes late. The limo service I sue when I travel was waiting for us and dropped us off at my condo building. The door man will make sure our bags get up to my unit.

"How about dinner? there's a nice place just around the corner that I like really well."
 
Im just glad to be home that for sure. Can I shower first, get freshened up a bit then have dinner at that marvelous place your talking about ? Baby ....
 
Who's going to turn down that request . . . but if i want to eat sometime this evening, I better stay away from the shower . . .

"Sure, let's go on up . . . you can see where I live . .. and and after your shower, if you want, we can just order in some food and not go back out this evening."
 
Id love to see your condo. I bet its sleeps and gorgeous like you, I say and smile shyly....

I say to ou go ahead and order if you like, as I shower. I wont be long as I disapear into the bathroom, really and truelly hoping youll come join me.
 
Picking up the phone, I order from the little Chinese place . . . "Leave it with the doorman if I don't come down right away." I have a standing account with them, so the dioorman will be available to hold my order until I come down to pick it up.

Once I hear the shower running, I stop in my bedroom long enough to strip down and head into the shower to join you. I see your thru the shower door, those nice tits standing firm . . . the gentle curve of your hip . . . damn, I'll be hard before I even get in there with you
 
Last edited:
While in the bedroom getting ready for my shower I here you on the phone ordering dinner. MMMM, chinese sounds wonderful, thats actually my favorite too....

As I step into the shower just letting the hot water slide over my body relaxing tense muscles and a clouded mind. I needed this shower to help me think....Davids brought out a side of me that noone else ever has ans I like it; I want to explore it more, to go deeper into it...

As the water glides over my body, I run my hands thru my hair a few times. I run my hands down to my boobs, massaging them, playing w my nipples; pinching and rolling them in my finger tips. As I slide a hand down my stomach to clit, I get excited, it stars tingling. I start rubbing it, then pinching and pulling it, and before to long I start moaning...Knowing Ive creamed, I slide my fingers inside my cunt and get them nice and wet. I want to know what I taste like so bring my fingers to my mouth; I insert them, lick, suck and clean them thoroughly...WOW !! DAMN !! I taste good, no wonder David went down on me like he did....
 
Quietly watching you thru the shower door, I see you pleasuring yourself . . . and licking your own fingers . . . totally oblivious to my gaze. Stepping into the shower behind you, wrapping my arms around you and caressing your breasts . . . nipples still hard from your self-induced orgasm. "Did that feel good, lover?"

"I sure enjoyed watching thru the shower glass . . . I think you might have to repeat that for me in bed tonight, I love watching a woman touch herself and make herself cum."

Knowing that the food will be here in 20-30 minutes, I keep my desires in check and just enjoy rinsing your body as you soap up and shower . . . plenty of time for play later . . .
 
Having so much enjoyment out of pleasuring myself in the shower. Knowing that your down stairs ordering dinner totally oblivious to what I doing; so I happy about that. At least until you joined me in the shower and asked me me if it felt good... and well I started stammering in answering you playijng off like I had no idea what you were talking about other than me taking my shower.

Until you said you saw me pleasuring myself and my orgasm, then saw me taste my own cream !!!! I was totally MORTIFIED !!!! I wanna to run and hide in a hole !!!!
And, and, and, and, then you want me to...to...to pleasure myself in front of you ???

I start shaking, wondering if Im gonna be able to pull off you wanting me to pleasure myself in front of you tonight in bed. Can I, will I, is there any way I'll be able too, will I feell comfortable enough ??? I mean Ive never done anything like this before....That was the very first time ever....and now I scared witless!!!

I try to just hurry up and finsih my shower my washing my hair, then washing and rinsing my body. I get out and try toweling off without noticably shaking to much....I go to my sutcase to dress; I grab the first thing I see, flannel pjs....
 
Realizing that I may have startled you with my comments, I leave you alone for a few minutes . . . then towel off and walk into the bedroom as you are starting to get dressed . . . in your flannel pj's . . .

Quickly pulling you to me, "Cedar, I didn't mean to startle you like that . . . or make such a request that would upset you like this. You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do. I'll go down and pick up the food and we can eat in the other room and watch TV for a while. The guest room is still your if you prefer tonight . . ."
 
Noticing you notice my clothes, I guess I was more rattled than I originally thought.

Ddavid...I..I..I well what you saw me doing in the shower was a first for me. I, well, I..I..um I well Ive never done that before ever to myself. I dont know what got into me in there and well ( by this point Im crying ) Im ashamed of myself bc you saw me....

I dont think I could do that in front of you if I tried. Im so mortified right now, Im shaking....
Thank you for the room tonight but if its ok with you can I pls spend the nite in your arms ??
 
"Of course you can sleep in my bed tonight . . . I was just giving you an option. And if you would rather wear something else around the apartment, I have plenty of old shirts hanging in the closet in the guest room that you are welcome to pick from. Now how about some Chinese . . . wine?"

Starting to walk toward the living room where I have set the food on the coffee table . . . trying not to think about what will happen later tonight . . .
 
D..David, I say hesitantly as you start walking out the room, do you happen to possibly have any gym shorts too ?? as I start walking towards to the dresser to look thru your t-shirts to find one I like....

Chinese food sounds great, but please no wine for me, can I have some tea for me, if you have you have any ??

Thinking to myself, as Im getting redressed and going down for dinner w David. Im glad hes gonna let me sleep w him tonight, and he understands about the pleasuring myself thing, but how do I explain more of myself to him when I dont even know myself myself.....

As I reached the bottom step, I smell the food, my stomachs telling me that Im ready to eat. Im also ready to see you believe it or not...
 
I did find the flannel pj's kind of sexy . . . but you're looking good in my t-shirt and gym shorts . . . love the way your tits fill out my t-shirt . . .

"Yes, I do have some tea . . . think I'll settle for diet coke myself . . . been a long couple of days, hasn't it?"

I'm sure you are still trying to figure yourself out,, but I have detected a bit of a desire to be submissive, at least to me . . . and I intend to follow up with that . . . maybe not tonight, but you are definitely going to explore your sexuality with me . . .
 
No exactly knowing what your thinking as your eyeing me as I walk into the room. But as I walk to the sitting area around the coffee table I do however catch you eyeing me or maybe my boobs in this tight tee...

Startled from my train of thoughts, I answer "yes a long coupla days...but a very interesting very very interesting coupla days for me if I may add." " Altho, I think the meetings w the client went very well and I think I did well considering I just met them...."

Lost in my own train of thought as we start eating.....
Not knowing what you have on your mind about tonights sexual activities or about me or the last coupla days. I dont even know myself anymore. What happened to me at that hotel w David ?? I did everything he wanted, I didnt ask any questions at all, I just did it....What does that mean ?? Whats happening to me ?? Is it good or bad ?? Im so scared....
 
Finishing our meal, I clear the boxes of Chinese and utensils to the the kitchen, come back and settle in beside you on the couch . . . flipping channels until I find the last few minutes of an NCIS rerun. "Baby, I'm going to bed . . . you can stay here if you want to and come in when you are ready, but I'm beat . . ."
 
Back
Top