bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

only one in 706

I did not see a 706 in the last 15 pages. On the border so put me down for 803 area code too. one experience- prefer masculine.

Twin Cities Metro

612, 651, 763, 952..

23 y/o bi bottom here.. Looking for top/vers. guys that know how to work a tight, receptive ass. DDF a must and bareback a plus.

Bicurious

I Am In The 607 Area Code. Would Love To Suck Cock Providing I Feel Safe And Secure. Mwm 43, SUCKED COCK ONCE. It Was So Exciting. Wish I Had A Friend Whom I Could Hook Up With On A Regular Basis. One Couple In My Area Placed An Ad For A Man To Participe By Recieving Head. This Would Be So Erotic. I Am Bicurious And Game. Disease And Drug Free And Very Very Discrete. 607 Area Code

Last edited:
mopar dave said:
I Am In The 607 Area Code. Would Love To Suck Cock Providing I Feel Safe And Secure. Mwm 43, Did It Was And It Was So Exciting. Wish I Had A Friend Whom I Could Hook Up With On A Regular Basis. One Couple In My Area Placed An Ad For A Man To Participe By Recieving Head. This Would Be So Erotic. I Am Bicurious And Game. Disease And Drug Free And Very Very Discrete. 607 Area Code

Hmmmm....Love playing with couples....best of both worlds!! Still in the 719 area code.

mwc

dashdd said:
anybody around concord nc? first timer would like to take a soft cock in his mouth and make it hard.
we are in the burlington /greensboro area im me at seeunever2b1 on yahoo

Back