Seeking Smart, Sassy, and Submissive Skirt

Good luck my friend! I am neither submissive nor a woman so this is not my cup of tea, but you sound competent and "real" and we both know that is a rare combination here in Lit Land.

I've always wanted to find someone like minded to "share" a submissive with occasionally. While I am no AP English student, I can hold my own.

Let me know if you are interested...

J
 
Thanks, Mister... I wouldn't be opposed to sharing or lending out a sub, though the stars would have to align in spectacular fashion.

I fear people are making far too much about a dated and off-hand AP English crack. Alas... it was nearly 20 years ago.
 
Points for alliteration, no?

I'm a 35, West Coast (US) man looking for a sharp and clever submissive to tease and torment. Ideally, we'll start here and - if there is a bit of chemistry - migrate to a more convenient medium. Intelligence, poise, and a willingness to experiment are critical. In other words, she must be able to hold a conversation and game for most anything.

Interested? PM away.

Nicely done.

"Skirt." Now there's a hard-boiled detective genre use of the word you just don't hear anymore. More is the pity. I can see broads responding well to the appellation if the delivery and context are write.

Sidenote: entirely too few girls wear skirts these days.
 
An avatar using a "cut throat" razor complimenting my hard-boiled detective reference?

This week is already looking up...

Agreed... there should be more skirts in the world. Possibly of the pencil variety.
 
Back
Top