Trump Tweet Thread

fucked up internet posting...yay satellites!

Last edited:
It's not a shifting of jobs, it's about a net loss.

Actually it's not about anything, because so far it sounds like all we got is some gloom and doom from 'some' people who are likely the same dipshits wailing about the 2nd coming of Hitler.

It might not be all show.

Randi Rhodes pointed out that guess who--United Technologies--Parent company of Carrier--is involved in the manufacture of engines for Airbus.

Could Dumbass be channelling business toward United in exchange for his two minutes of fame saving 800 jobs (er...that will become automated and phased out)

The numbers don't matter, his virtue signaling matters.

This is a showman/politician move.....it looks like he's sacrificing to save taxpayer bucks, that's all that matters.

It's all image.

It is the case because the RWCJ has been creaming themselves over it all day.

All the "never Trump" conservatives are going "holy shit he's not so bad!! He's giving up a new ride to save me money!!" and bullshit or not it's working.

Any economic policy changes are going to cost a fuck ton of jobs.

100% guaranteed. So that doesn't really mean a lot and sounds more like wankers trying to fear monger an ignorant public.

Question is how many jobs will be created after the change?

How much opportunity will there be for people after the changes??

Yea, we might start to see the fantasy land for what what it really is....honestly I don't think that's a bad thing.

Actually it's not about anything, because so far it sounds like all we got is some gloom and doom from 'some' people who are likely the same dipshits wailing about the 2nd coming of Hitler.
No, it's from people who's job it is to study the economy, trade, and other things that impact job creation/loss.

In fact one of the main reports is from a right leaning organization.

Wouldn't it be the third coming of hitler, I thought obama was the second coming.
No, wait, bush was the second coming, so obama would be the third and trump the fourth.

No, it's from people who's job it is to study the economy, trade, and other things that impact job creation/loss.

Well they've been consistently full of shit so no reason to start taking their prognostications seriously now.

In fact one of the main reports is from a right leaning organization.

So?

Wouldn't it be the third coming of hitler, I thought obama was the second coming. No, wait, bush was the second coming, so obama would be the third and trump the fourth.

Bush was the second.

Obama was Stalin and Mao rolled into 1.

So Trump is the third...

I wonder if cyber bullying, attacking, insulting or pseudo-threatening private citizens is an impeachable offense

These tweets are scary not merely for what they portend about the Trump administration’s labor policies (more on that in a minute) but also because they signal the president-elect’s enthusiasm for using his bully pulpit to stigmatize individual private citizens who dare to draw attention to his lies.

In the wake of Trump’s attack, Jones was inundated with implicit threats on his life and lives of his children.

Carrier pledged to invest $16 million into the facility. But on Thursday, CNN Money learned that the company will spend the bulk of that money on automation, with the aim of radically reducing the size of its workforce in the short-term future.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/12/every-terrifying-thing-that-donald-trump-has-done.html

http://www.snopes.com/carrier-jobs-to-mexico-despite-trump-deal/

I agree it is totally inappropriate for Trump to be bad mouthing citizens by name, as he did with the union leader in Indiana. He needs to be more discerning in his use of the bully pulpit of the Oval Office.

I agree with you srgreene, a President who uses his office to bully and intimidate defenseless private citizens is indeed inappropriate. He may be a bully boy to his advisors, ignoring good advice and may bring himself badly unstuck.

If he does it to enough people he may need to look out for his own 'Ides of March'.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

Just watched @NBCNightlyNews - So biased, inaccurate and bad, point after point. Just can't get much worse, although @CNN is right up there!
14,412 replies 11,902 retweets 40,429 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 7h7 hours ago

Will be interviewed on @FoxNews at 10:00 P.M. Enjoy!

Oops! Fox News may be kinder.

Last edited:
Lockheed Martin The Latest Victim Of A Trump Tweet

“The F-35 program and cost is out of control. Billions of dollars can and will be saved on military (and other) purchases after January 20th,” Trump tweeted. Lockheed Martin’s stock tumbled 4.2 percent in early Monday trading.

I wonder if cyber bullying, attacking, insulting or pseudo-threatening private citizens is an impeachable offense

There's no legal or constitutional definition of an impeachable offense, so it can be whatever Congress decides it is.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 22h22 hours ago

The thing I like best about Rex Tillerson is that he has vast experience at dealing successfully with all types of foreign governments.
9,323 replies 12,497 retweets 47,387 likes
Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 22h22 hours ago

I have chosen one of the truly great business leaders of the world, Rex Tillerson, Chairman and CEO of ExxonMobil, to be Secretary of State.
8,584 replies 21,549 retweets 66,384 likes

I bet he had a great reference from Mr Putin as well. Link to Putin and Tillerson.
If they put on a Punch and Judy show, you would have to wonder who's hand is up the puppet of Tillerson. We do indeed live in interesting times!

Lockheed Martin The Latest Victim Of A Trump Tweet

“The F-35 program and cost is out of control. Billions of dollars can and will be saved on military (and other) purchases after January 20th,” Trump tweeted. Lockheed Martin’s stock tumbled 4.2 percent in early Monday trading.

Someone sold a lot of Lockheed Martin stocks just a few minutes before the tweet and the stock price dropping...

There was talk about it elsewhere on the net.

Someone sold a lot of Lockheed Martin stocks just a few minutes before the tweet and the stock price dropping...

There was talk about it elsewhere on the net.

If people are looking for insider trading they will be sorely disappointed. It was old news by the time markets opened. Trump had already bad-mouthed and said virtually the same thing about the company on Fox News Sunday. Link

Trump strikes fear into defense contractors

© Getty

President-elect Donald Trump is putting a target on the defense contracting industry.

Trump’s criticism of projects from Lockheed Martin and Boeing has put contractors on notice, suggesting that the incoming administration intends to put a new emphasis on cost cutting at the Pentagon.

"There's a lot of concern within the industry," one defense industry official told The Hill. "You don't want to get your program called out by the president."

"This may well be the new reality that we all have to get used to — he is inclined to call out programs where he thinks there might be concern for the taxpayer," the official added.

Trump pissing off the Mil-Inds Complex and the CIA might not be the best policy. Look what happened to JFK when he said he might pull out of Viet Nam?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 9h9 hours ago

If Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House wait so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?
16,038 replies 26,140 retweets 76,036 likes

Maybe because you can only scream "Reds Under the Bed" so many times before people ignore you Mr. Trump. Like that little Russian kids story by Sergei Prokofiev "Peter and the Wolf". Have to love irony.

Obama was upfront about the reason. In order not to pull a Comey and be seen as trying to influence the election.

A second reason: the info became more solid and confirmed, enough for him to call for an Inquiry.

So a.) He had a chance to cynically manipulate the Intel like Comey did, and he did not. To accuse him now, when the election is over, is silly
b.) In fact, "now that Hillary lost" is a BETTER time to push for a bipartisan investigation, in the interests of national security, than in the middle of a campaign

X,y, and Z) The Great Orange Turd still sounds like a 10 yr old

B][/B]

If Russia, or some other entity, was hacking, why did the White House wait so long to act? Why did they only complain after Hillary lost?

Maybe because you can only scream "Reds Under the Bed" so many times before people ignore you Mr. Trump. Like that little Russian kids story by Sergei Prokofiev "Peter and the Wolf". Have to love irony.

Wrong story. Peter didn't act like The Boy Who Cried Wolf. He took on the wolf and defeated it.

Trump pissing off the Mil-Inds Complex and the CIA might not be the best policy. Look what happened to JFK when he said he might pull out of Viet Nam?

Nothing will happen to Trump. He is just a figure-head. Plenty more where he came from. He is a buffoon and a fool with so much dirty laundry no-one even takes any notice of it anymore. Do your worst brother!

Step one, he is being used to disable the defense contractors. Once the US defense industry is brought to its knees financially it will not be able to function. US will then be defenseless.

Then if I want to be the devil's advocate I could always say, the world thinks the US is a dangerous war-mongering nation and how do we rip the killing toys out of the hands of these infantile psychopaths ?

*Confront the US head on....
.....won't work.

*Get all the dirt on every-jack-one of them and then blackmail them?
*Hack into the infrastructure?
*Get bad and badder to stand for Presidential campaign? Heads Putin wins, tails US loses?
*Control the choice of Cabinet so there will be no questions asked except the scripted ones?
*Make sure there are plenty of noisy dumb farcks on bulletin boards to tow the Party line and confuse the dumbed down population who have no idea anyway?

....Hey, this may be the way to go. "The World is Saved!"

Maybe it isn't the Russians at all, maybe it is SuperNerd! Bill Gates, mild mannered computer geek chewing the pizza with his other geek friends always wishing they could run the world with their super Xray vision. But wait......!

I could go on and may well.
Conspiracy theories, have to love them! :)

Last edited:
Back