the mighty 300

leonidis1

Virgin
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Posts
19
OOC: The Mighty 300

One year a Persian army of 500,000 men marched through greece with there powerful leader Xerces. There goal was to burn the city state of Athens. But the strong city of Sparta was not going to let the persians just march through greece freely. No the spartans will stay and fight. But when the king of sparta Leonidis asked the spartan council to take the army of sparta with him to defend athens and his country they rejected him. But Leonidis was not one to be rejected so he left to the small path of thermopoly with 300 loyal spartans (who freely wished to go with him) to hold of the persians. In this small narrow path the persians numbers would count for nothing and Leonidis is not intending to let the persians through without a fight any time soon. Now the Spartans are at thermopoly waiting for the Persians, waiting for the blood and guts, waiting for glory, waiting for death.

Some of the men are Leonidis, an officer named Themistaclise of sparta, a spy named ariso, soldier Eurytus, two brothers Maron and Alpheus. But Leonidis is also recruiting random soliders with any good fighting skills. So any men intrested in inlisting please talk to the general leonidis (post a character who would like to add in)

Leonidis has the will of a lion, the courage of a thousand men and the strength of hercules. Themistaclise has a battle cry that makes the ground shake, a spear thrust strong enough to pierce the toughest armor, and a good drinker. Ariso is so stealth even the best hawk cant sense him, he is so strong he can crack you neck and make your head fall off and knows the human body more then any man that ever lived. Eurytus is a hearty man and a skilled warrior he can dodge the fastest arrow and can fight 3 men at once his gymnastics skills are great and he is so strong he can throw a spear straigh through an elephant. Maron has archery skills like Apollo, he can throw a spear from 200 yards away and hit the dead center of a target. Alpheus can bash 8 men all at once with his sheild, he is a skilled swords men, he can stab 1 man well blocking another with the same sword and he can run faster then the cheatas.

Some of the Persians are the king Xerces, Zollios and Ephius they all are high up generals with brutal swords skills. Yet they arent the best runers but they can ride a horse pretty well. They can arch extermely and the are the best when it comes to javalin throwing and they are fast with reflexise. Aswell as the Spartans the persian army is recruiting men as they make there way to thermopoly and they want nice fighters.(so post if you want a different player)

The spartans are near small farming villages and the farming villages have loads of gear and other things and the men are getting paid. So the spartans might be able to trade with the farming villages.

Now the time is to fight. The Spartans are waiting as the Persians march toward Theremopoly
 
Last edited:
Alpheus has arrived to the camp with his patrol of 20 men he was paid 90 silver before the patrols parted. Now he waits for the other patrols to come to the pass. In his patrol there is 2 scouts 15 spartans and 3 men that were recruited before the patrols split. Now what will Alpheus do next?
 
Woah, woah, wait. Shouldn't we wait for more people to join? And anyways, will you play a character, or no?
 
Alpheus realized he had gotten there weeks before the persians did. So he decided to rest until more spartans arived. But Xerces had been delayed because he was making stops and detours to recruit more men and to build up a stronger navy. Xerces was unaware of the spartans plot and was unaware of there brutal fighting skills. Now all Alpheus and Xerces had to do was wait.
 
Back
Top