The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm enjoying the thought that tonight is Friday, tomorrow I'm going to investigate fly-fishing, pull weeds, repair the computer desk, buy stage materials and generally buzz around in my usual ADD manner.

Thank you for asking.
I'm tired just hearing about your plans...:eek:
You mean, it could go lower? :p



For the most part. Tuning out some of the noise on the main page of the AH has helped.

The brandy ain't hurting, either. :devil:

I heard there was noise over there, but I don't go there.

brandy? another drink I've never tried.
 
Well, there's lots of good brands, but lots of bad brands out there. Good thing about it is that it doesn't take much to acquire a taste.

Well, it does help to start a ways up the quality ladder. I started at the top with Calvados and it only took about a quarter bottle to make me a fan.
 
Hi Maggie, :kiss:

Hi bequ, :kiss:

What is this 'purity' thing you speak of? The water tastes fine to me.
Hi Tom!!! :kiss: The purity test link is on the Litogether thread. I'll see if I can find it for you.

And hi Maggie!!! :kiss:
You need to spend more time with us, then. :devil:

We'll squeeze every drop of purity outta ya :p
Sounds good to me!!! :D :devil: I'd like to spend lots more time with you nekkid people!!
I've spent three weekends with you and I'm still stuck in the middle! :confused:
I keep on telling ya, it's the girl on girl stuff, pleaz!!!
Snort!

Hasn't done anything for mine, actually, though I must admit this place does my imagination no end of good . . . or naughty as the case may be. :rolleyes:

I think I've seen into your imagination and there, your purity is pretty low!! LOL
 
Well, it does help to start a ways up the quality ladder. I started at the top with Calvados and it only took about a quarter bottle to make me a fan.

True, true. I was like that after two sips of both Glenmorangie Scotch and Tres Generaciones tequila. Not at the same time, though. ;)

If you're just starting out with brandy, though, my suggestion would be to avoid anything with the initials E and J or anything with the word "brothers" in it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top