Beyond batman [closed motheroftears24 ]

I pretended that I was actually shocked by the amount of porn in my room and decided to use it for the scene. "Yeah considering someone replaced all my books with porn." I said in a mock accusing look towards Jason and his friends. I wanted them to get rough with me and force me. I asked, "You guys trying to tell me something..." I say.

------------

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned loudly as I sucked Geo off as he fucked my mouth.

-------------

"Mmmm okay just making sure everything is going well." I said as Raven began fucking my ass hard. I was determined to help Raven anyway I could in dealing with Batman. Batgirl was no problem considering she was now on our side where she was supposed to be to begin considering she was the great granddaughter of one of Arkham's Finest. I knew with mine and Raven's help she could perhaps be even more ruthless and more dangerous than her own great grandfather. She had to be further broken and pushed into villainy. The fact her father and cousin joined in on our plan was going to mess her up even more. I found her psychiatric records and knew about everything including the stuff that her father paid his psychiatrist friend to hide.
 
-Jason and his friends surrounded her.-"Yeah your ours."-they grab her slowly with her struggle they rip her clothes form her body and cuff her hands behind her griping her hair they force there cocks in her mouth.-

-----------------------------------------------------

-Geo groaned more. He was still up set but Genevieve was helping loads get his mind off it.-"Suck it good slut."-He gripped her hair.-
-----------------------------------------------------

-Raven gripped her hair fucking her ass hard. After he came he smiled and looked resting a moment giving her another injection.-"What next for fun love."-He chuckled.-
 
I pretended to struggle as Jason and his friends subdued me and began fucking my mouth before I could say anything else. I sucked their cocks though still playing along. "MMMMMMMMM!" I cried out in mock protest.

-------

Genevieve

I began obediently sucking Geo's cock. Understandably, I could still see he was upset and missed Dani. I had to do everything I could to help him cope with her loss.

-------

"You should bring in some of your thugs or we could go to them. I am sure the other goons could use some fun. Maybe it would give them some much needed motivation to do their jobs." I said. I always loved when my puddin, his goons and colleagues use and abuse me.
 
-Jason and his friends couldn't help but laugh.-"Fucking whore."-Slaps came to her face and rough hair grabbing and pulling. There cock ravaged her body.-

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Ok slut you want to be my slave huh now lets get you fucked."-he positioned her bent over and gripped her arms tight as he began to fuck her pussy nice and deep a hand on her neck .-

------------------------------------------------------------

"Hmm I like that idea...what did you want to do with them....if we need items i would pack i will have them meet us at Pier 95."-He began to call as she ran off to grab items and costumes. It was a lusty knight and Raven had wanted to play more.-
 
It was hard trying to conceal the pleasure I was getting from Jason and his friends having their way with me. My pussy was drenched and I was having a lot of fun with this. I had gained one hell of a tolerance to pain from the Lazarus Pit. I had a naughty thought. What if my father walked in on this and took part as well going with the role that we were doing. He was going to be home at anytime. Both in and out of character.

"Ohhh god, I cannot resist any longer. I seriously need this!!!" I moaned as they got rougher with me. My body trembled violently in pleasure.


---------

"They can do anything they want to me, puddin." I said with a wicked grin as I quickly packed my costumes up. I grabbed a maid's costume, a very revealing Supergirl costume, a revealing Wonder Woman costume, a genie costume, a school girl's dress, and other items. Maybe this would boost the morale of our goons to where they work harder. Perhaps maybe it would also entice new recruits. Word was quickly being spread about our little party at Pier 95. Hell, we might even have an army before the night is over. Gotham City PD, Batman and that traitorous bitch Foxy would really have a run for their money. I decided that I would also try to get video and pics of the intimate moments that Batman and Foxy would have. I am very sure those to get very freaky. Perhaps on rooftops after finishing their patrols. I could show Dani just how quick he bounced back after her death. Fuel her rage even more. That girl has a lot of potential and with her being of the Dent bloodline she would make a valuable ally.

----------

I moaned as Geo began to fuck me hard and rough. I caressed his hand as it was on my throat. "Mmmmmmm yes, Master." I moaned in reply.
 
-They laughed and Groaned. Fucking her mouth making her kneel down when Dad Showed up. This notorious bastard was Known for Breaking girls and there spirits. -"Well now fucking your brothers i see good girl."-She couldn't see him behind her as he began spanking her ass hard grabbing her hair and forcing her to choke and slobber on Jasons cock currently.-

-----------------------------------------------

-He smiled Raven was going to be delighted.-"Oh i see you planned this out before huh?"-He laughed choking her a bit.-"Lets go get you used then i am sure you miss it."-they made there way to the pier more of his slaves and stuff being shipped out. Getting tot he Ware house there men for there little party were there and waiting with there little set up like she asked-
------------------------------------------------------

-Geo and Genavive where done with that as Geo laid back with her to rest Dani danced through his mind he needed to save her.-
 
I moaned as Raven placed his hand on my neck and smiled naughtily.

The parties Raven had rivaled the Joker's back when he was alive. The warehouse looked more like a giant nightclub than a warehouse. There was a fully stocked bar with pool tables. It also had numerous playrooms. The place certainly went with Raven's tastes... He brought me here after we met. We greeted his henchmen who were greatly excited of the evening's events. I knew exactly what the first roleplay would be. Not too long ago, I had went to Metropolis and encounted the new Justice League. The one in particular I had the biggest problem with was Wonder Woman. I had overheard the goons a while back saying how that would love to fuck her raw... I would let them practice on me as well as give them some hints on if they encountered her. Like the Wonder Woman prior, she was submissive when tied up.

"So, boys. I am going to dress up as Wonder Woman and I am very curious about how you would deal with her." I added, "I am going to be practice. Her weakness is being tied up. She is more compliant that way."

I went to the dressing room and got dressed. I pretended to be Wonder Woman snooping around the warehouse so that they could catch me.

*************

I smiled when my father joined in. I moaned louder as he began spanking me and lightly choking me. I sucked harder on Jason's cock. The other goons leered lustfully. My body was shaking quite a bit from sheer ecstasy. My pussy was drenched from cumming, but I damn sure was no where near done! I wanted more.

*************

After Geo came, we called it a night. I could tell that he was still struggling with the loss of Dani. "Do you want to talk?" I ask concerned.
 
-A few of the henchmen sneak by her grabbing her it was going to be 6 men this time. They use a Lasso and grab her as they pull her down and she is surrounded.-"Hey Wonder slut."-They laughed as one grabbed her hair.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Soon Jason Fucked her pussy as Her dad fucked her mouth the other guys began slapping her ass and her tits grinning with her torture.-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I want to make sure we can do this Raven needs to be stopped one and for all i am thinking about tal;king to Trevor Crane maybe he knows a strong enough fear toxin to take him out. "

-He got a signal and looked up.-"That's Dani's come signal..."-He ran to the Batcave and spotted it in Ravens old Warehouse.-"No one by Dani knows how to activate that watch....Maybe she is alive?"-He looked back to Genevieve-"We will look in the morning but....I wonder."
 
Last edited:
Marionette
I pretended to be Wonder Bitch and struggled. As one goon grabbed me by my hair, I opened my mouth in a scream and one shoved his cock inside. The others followed suit and took out their cocks. Meanwhile, our plan was progressing wonderfully. Raven had managed to get a hold of Dani's communicator and set it off. At the warehouse, we had a lot of thugs waiting. We wondered what it would take to make Batman snap. Faking Dani's death was the beginning. Now, it was a matter of screwing with his head. Of course, she was still alive, but after some facial changes (nothing disfiguring) she could easily play along as a cousin. He would not know it is her.
*********
Dani
I moaned loudly as I sucked my father off and as Jason and his friends continued to fuck me hard. I came screaming in pleasure.

*********
Genevieve

Geo mentioned the idea of going to talk to Trevor Crane and it had me weary. I wanted be sure that Geo was thinking clearly. I bit my lip. "Are you sure that you can trust, Trevor... His father fucked up Dani when you first met her due to the medication he was given. Plus, that fear toxin is nothing to mess with especially since it was made much stronger than Jonathon Crane's batch?" I said. I was even more weary when we heard the signal from the Batcave.

It was indeed Dani's signal and apparently her communicator was in Raven's warehouse. This really sent up some red flags for me. After all this was Raven we were talking about and I knew that Raven would be screwing with Geo's head after the loss of Dani! I would not put it past that son of a bitch. I was just worried that Geo would have his hopes up way too high, then be crushed when he found out that Dani is truly gone. I did not want him losing his sanity chasing after a ghost. I hugged him. "Geo, I am worried about you. Yeah her signal went off, but what if it is just Raven fucking with us. More than likely he could've hacked his way into it and is trying to lure us into a trap. Not to mention, he is wanting to push your buttons so that you would lose your cool. From the time that I did work with Raven, I do know that he was trying to find ways of causing you to come unhinged. Don't take this as me being a bitch. I hope she is alive as well, but I just don't want you losing your sanity."
 
Last edited:
-The men smiled.-"Shut up whore."-she was struggeling and they slapped her there cocks kept exchanging times in her mouth as they slapped her tits, ass and pussy.-

----------------------------------------

-Her dad smiled as he grabbed her hair and fucked her mouth violently.-"Fucking suck."-Jason came filling her pussy since she took a pill before hand and took her ass as his friend took her pussy they pounded her good.-

-------------------------------------------------------

-Geo looked.-"I am talking to Crane first i think we can stop this whole thing and Dani....yeah Raven couldn't never replicate the Com signal he isn't smart enough for that nor is any of the other villians so it is hers. ...Though that means she is alive she had it on her when she fell in....I want you to take a full scan of the city while im out, See if you find anything."-He ran to his Bat Suit and put it on."-I will be fine..you take care of scanning really well you know dani's features and DNA and as well as we have tons of ways to track her so keep a eye out.-

-Geo flew off in the suit towards Cranes house he was still up.-"Fucking Crane."-He said softly he needed to see Pam grand daughter to she could help then sadly Harley's Great grand Daughter Going by the name Harlin Jokzel She pulled off a odd combo of her great grand parents persona's off it was going ot be messy. Arriving at Cranes place Trevor was not there but rather Ashley Crane his Sister another fear gas mixer she went by the name Psychocrow.-"Well well. Psycrow...where is Scarecrow?"-He asked she noticed he didn't try and get violent all the villains hated Raven he was really sick.-
 
Ashley Crane
Age: 18
Appearance: http://blog.modis.com/wp-content/uploads/geek_to_chic_nerd_style_women_modis.jpg
Psycrow Costume: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/08/d4/35/08d435cdfa82e1b1c4017c337ad8f92e.jpg


While my twin brother, Trevor, was out. I was working on a new batch of fear toxin. Not for a heist. All heists were being put on hold considering we were at war. Raven had to be stopped. He gained way too much power. His cruelty was surpassing the Joker's. All of us had regretted becoming friends with him years ago. It had started a year ago. During that time it was Trevor, Rose Isely, Violet Isely, Harlin Jokzel, Carrie Jokzel (Marionette's real name), Rob Nygma, Michael Nygma (Rob's older brother), and Dani Dent. As I said prior to the incident, we had all been friends with Raven for years. He moved to Gotham City from Bludhaven. Like us, he was the son of villainous parents as well as great grandparents. His great grandfather was Roman Sionis. At the time, he was 21 years old so it was pretty cool having an older friend. Sure, we could figure out ways of stealing booze, but Raven had connections. We were able to get top shelf stuff. Not to mention, he had drug connections. During the time, we were heavy drug users including Dani, which explained how easy she got hooked before her near death to an overdose a while back. Something that I really should've told Geo, but I did not want him to get a wrong impression of her. She was a sweet girl, but with more demons than even she realized considering a very wrong doing took place that took away her memory of vital events, but I will go into that in a little bit.

This part is also going to be somewhat important. Rose and I created a formula that could help a person not have an overdose while going on a heavy pill and alcohol binge. It lasted a night, but could've saved a ton of lives in the future, but that was all ruined. We made this in time for mine and Trevor's 18th birthday. Raven promised that we were going to have one hell of a party... Everything seemed to be going very well. He used one of his warehouses for the event. There started to be some tension. Dani left early. She had a look of awkwardness on her face. I tried to ask her, but she said that she did not want to talk about it. Rob went with her. I drank quite a bit but was still a little alert. After that, Raven asked me to join him to get some more booze from the basement. Raven acted as though he was intoxicated when he approached me. I agreed... I went to the basement. He sure as fuck was not drunk because he moved quick when he plunged a needle into me injecting me with a concoction of whatever the hell he mixed together plus a liquid form of my own fear toxin. I could remember quite a bit of what happened. I was beaten and raped. He told me that he was going to enslave me and the other girls. I told him that I would cooperated, but it was only in hope that he would stop hurting me. I had no intention of becoming his. I don't know if this had been Raven's intentions all along when he became friends with us or if there was some sort of a change. Trevor was pissed right the fuck off when he found me and seen what Raven had done. People unfortunately began taking sides. Michael, David, Violet, and Carrie claimed that it was just a sex act and Raven said that I was cooperating. However, Harlin, Rose, Rob, and Ozzie knew different considering the intense relationship I had with Trevor.

Since Raven turned against us and gained allies from the sibling of the other villains as well as gained our father as an ally things have taken a turn for the worst. There had been numerous ambushes. One which almost killed Trevor. Our father began royally fucking with Dani's sanity. Our father was an asshole before, but he crossed the line when he began fucking with her. I recently found the file and was disgusted and enraged. It turned out that during Dani's visits due to her bi-polar disorder a disgusting truth was revealed by her father. My father gladly decided to help by performing hypnosis as well as injecting her with a drug to give her a virgin-like tightness to make her forget all the awful things her father had done. The prevented her father from facing justice which he really should've. I was planning on turning the file over to Geo. He needed to know the full truth about Dani after her death. I was telling him everything. I had the file on the table.

Harlin and Rose had been brutally raped by Raven's men on numerous occasions for repeated torment not knowing when it would happen. Michael almost killed Rob. However, those he is now incarcerated and under heavy security for murdering a killing a man and raping the guy's wife during a home invasion. In regards to the formula Rose and I created. The rare tree we had used in her green house was burned, and it was the only one of its kind. Raven was looking to destroy us. That formula would've saved lives. Yeah, I admit that I do want to do some good.

Then, Dani was murdered by Raven and some sick fuck from school named Larry. The events leading up to the murder were twisted even for us. In addition to Geo and Batman trying to repair Dani's reputation, we tried to do whatever we could to help out as well. We found out the full events*. Raven wanted us to know. He sent us the link to a site and we watched in horror and anger as Dani fell hitting her head before falling into the take of acid. This made us want to kill him more. He made it clear there was going to be war after the video and that he was getting tired of playing around with us. He hired two more thugs including the fact that he had a new Red Hood. I found out who the two fuckers were that he hired and I was pissed off all the more. He hired a Bane-like thug named Overlord who I recognized as Dani's cousin and a sicko that went by the name Master Dominator who was none other than Dani's father. We had no idea who the new Red Hood, but we did know she was female. Trevor already had plans on what he wanted to do to the new Red Hood considering what happened with me due to how much Raven favored her more than Marionette with how much he spoke of her.


As I was working on the Toxin, I was startled by a voice. Batman was there. Surprisingly, there was going to be no trouble considering what all was going on. "Trevor is out and will be back soon. May I help you? If any heists occurred, I assure you it wasn't us because we have more pending matters to attend to." I said. I turned to face Batman to see that he was looking at the file. I bit my lip. "Yeah, some stuff I stole from my father. He is working for Raven. I really need to get it this file Geo Stellar. He needs to know about Dani. She was my best friend and I hated what she went through. I miss her. I do want to thank you for trying to help repair her reputation." I said.
 
Last edited:
"Yeah No Problem what toxins will i need i have a feeling if we can infect the area Raven was in i can get him to talk. Plus I think Dani is alive I need Help with this think you can make me a Mind Altering Chemical something that Counters the Lazarus."-He said.-

-------------------------------------------

-The men called her names as Marionette was fucked hard.-"Wonder Slut" Wonder Whore" "Cock gobbller.-

--------------------------------------------

-Dani was Really being fucked hard soon after a hour they dropped her Her brothers and Dad were sitting there as her dad looked and she was recovering.-"What made you come back whore?"
 
Ashley

I dried my tears and was shocked when he told me that he believed that Dani was alive and that he thought she fell into the Lazarus Pit. I very much hoped that he was right. Batman was seeking something that would get Raven to crack. "Something I am seeking as well considering the fear toxin oddly doesn't work on him. It was a similar case to what happened when mine and Trevor's great grandfather tried using fear toxin on the Joker. The only thing was that luckily Trevor managed to get away before Raven could break his arms or worse. Raven has no fear similar to the Joker. We need something much much stronger to work on him. " I said.

The one person that had something that could make Raven talk was Tetch. He worked independently from us and Raven. However, it was better that way due to Tetch's reputation. He was like his grandfather, yet not. Instead of being obsessed with Alice from Alice in Wonderland there was a show called Julie the Demon Slayer. He had been a high school student, but was kicked out for his rather disturbing fan fictions involving him wishing he was a demon that would capture the Julie character to use and abuse as well as the fact as he had got caught molesting women on the subways hoping that "Julie" would catch him. He dressed similar to his great grandfather, but much darker. He even wore white contact lenses. He became a serial rapist. He was the one person we would not buy drugs from regardless of the fact he had more stuff than a pharmacy. Like his great grandfather, he did start using the mind control cards which had a very strong mind altering drug. One that could probably get Raven talking about what really happened to Dani.

"If we get anything, it would have to be from Tetch. I think I can handle him. He is obsessed with the Julie character and it just so happens I look like her. I know what to get. Stay close since he is very dangerous. Before we do anything, Trevor and I do not work for free. Trevor of course will want cash. Lucky for you all I want is one thing... Rose and I always wondered what it would be like to be fucked by you."

Though I was in a very forbidden relationship with Trevor, we were also in an open relationship. He had even joked about the prospects of me getting fucked by Batman. I approached Batman pressing my body to his and took off the black tanktop I was wearing. Underneath I was wearing a black bra with pink skulls.

-----------

Dani

I was covered in cum so I had to clean up. "I came back because Jason was right. Geo doesn't love me. Hell, he has already replaced me with that damn Foxy bitch when he thought I died. I also missed the things that you do to me as well " I said. I was rather shocked about how drastically my father changed after leaving my mother. He used to be very subtle about what he would do, but he was much much more aggressive. I cleaned up and was laying against Jason hoping to get to go out and spend some time with him. Eventually I needed to do some more training if I was to be the new Red Hood. Raven had messaged me telling me exactly what I would be doing. It seemed that their was some resistance from the ones I thought was my friends. Raven told me they had completely forgot about me. Oh, I would make them remember...
------------
Foxy

I decided that I would get out and take some time for myself. It had been a while since I had some me time. I went to the bar hoping to get a drink and relax. I was wearing a tight black t-shirt that said "Sex Kitten" on it and a short pair of denim shorts. The visit to the bar became a very useful one. I noticed Trevor, Rob, and Ozzie walk in as if they owned the place. They smiled at some of the waitresses that winked back at them. I did not know them personally, but had seen them around. No doubt they did not know who I was. I never really had anything to do with them, but I was somewhat familiar with them. Though they took notice of me thinking I was a random hot chick in the bar. I had on an earpiece that looked like it was for my phone but I could listen in. I heard the words "business before pleasure" so it was obvious that they were going to start hitting on me soon. I listened. The subject of the new Red Hood came up from what they were saying the new one was female and they had plans for her as they did Violet, who ended up in the hospital after encountering Trevor, Rob, and Ozzie. I would have to visit her later. From the nature of the rape, it had been out of revenge of what happened to Ashley. Trevor wanted Raven to pay every way possible.
.

------------

Marionette
The henchmen were enjoying the role play and Raven was as well watching them fuck my mouth, pussy, . I especially hoped that Raven was enjoying the show. Lately, I did not have his full attention and prior to this evening he was rather harsh. Well, up until he got Dani. I don't know why but I felt so jealous towards her. I would always see Raven watch her. H-he even had me pretend to be her on a few occasions. I tried to dismiss the idea from my mind.
 
Last edited:
"I guess to save Danni...That is a fair trade."-He grins and kissed her passionately his hands groped and rubbed her breasts as he removed the bra to.-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I see well now what did you want to do next."-He smiled as he looked to her Jason and his friends were around her they caressed her thighs as they let her sit on there legs like a throne.-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Trevor looked.-"We go after another of Raven's girls..If that Bitch Danni Dent wants to side with raven we can always go after her but what ever i am just disgusted she was on our side....but maybe Ravens main love that other crazy slut. we can get her."-His friends nod they were talking quietly enough but Foxy herd every word. -"I also got and been working on something that would fuck Raven up i just need a few more things."

-------------------------------------------------------------

-The men laughed as she was bound and began toget fucked hard and deep pounding each hole. She was getting a cock in each hole.-"Fuck slut." "Whore." "Little wonder slut."
 
I moaned in pleasure as Batman began caressing my body. I could've very easily removed his mask, but it made things if his identity remained a secret.

-----------
Dani

"Well, I did want to spend some time with you, Daddy. Then, I was thinking me and Jason could go out before training. Raven is going to have me quite busy dealing with some former friends." I said. I was thinking after I spent time with dad that me and Jason could go eat as well as have some fun around Gotham. There were plenty of places to play.

----------

Genevieve

I listened to Trevor's conversation and there was more possible proof that Dani was still alive. However, things were not going to look good for her if Trevor and his friends caught up with her considering the fact that they hospitalized Violet. They were also planning on going after Marionette. After a while, they turned their attentions to me. The motioned for a waitress and were talking to her. I could tell that they bought me a drink because Trevor's gaze met mine. He motioned for me to come over as well as his friends. I smiled and walked over to their table. "Evening, guys." I said in a sultry tone. The waitress brought my drink.
 
-His hands groped and played with them giving her bites along her neck smiling to her eyes.-"Mmm a sweet neck i hope what i give you would be worth it."-He smiled.-

-----------------------------------------

"Ok then Danni what did you have in mind sweetie."-He gripped her hair and kissed her and slapped her ass and breasts a bit of punishment for the hell she put him though.-

----------------------------------------------------------

-Trevor smiled.-"Evening cutie what brings a innocent looking girl like you in to this bad boy bar."
 
Ashley
"Ohhhhhhhh god... It is going to be very worth it." I whimpered loving the feel of him kissing and nipping along my neck. I arched my neck back. I was definitely going to have to tell Rose about this. She had been curious as well what it would be like to be fucked by Batman. I planned on giving him her address. I was going to have to let her know so that she would not freak out when she saw him.

----------

Dani

I smiled and said, " I want to go back to the way that things were between us." The others left leaving me alone with my father. I told him that I would be obedient and do as he said. I even told him I was a fool for even trusting Geo. I moaned in pleasure and pain as he pulled my hair back and slapped my breast. I kissed him back. For a moment, something did not feel right when I kissed. I don't know why, but I had a very brief uneasy feeling. I shrugged it off.

----------

Genevieve

"A drink and some action." I said naughtily as I sat down on Trevor's lap. The others were eyeing me lustfully. I asked what the guys had in mind in regards to the action.
 
-Geo licked and fingered her pussy as he laid her down moaning a hand pinched her nipples.-"I herd you like it rough? How about the other girls."

----------------------------------------------------
-Her father slapped her breasts more.-"Oh you do huh prove it name one thing we can do tha tyou know i would enjoy.,"-He even slapped her pussy really hard punishing her.-

-----------------------------------------------------

-Trevor smiled.-"oh is that so ."-He smelled fear and something else.-"Where for the fun SUgar and what will it cost."
 
"No cost whatsoever and I will leave that up to you guys on where we go." I said as we left the bar. I was extremely nervous especially dealing with Trevor. He had a dark mischievious look on his face which told me he was up to something. Trevor could be extremely dangerous. The others pretty much followed his lead though they could be dangerous on their own as well. I knew that I shouldn't ask, but I thought I could handle it. I began talking to Trevor about his fear toxin. I just pretended that I was questioning him due to the fact that I heard some things from other girls about his fear toxin and the sexual effects he added to it.

------------

I cried out in pain and pleasure. "I only remember bits and pieces considering the hit to the head I took. Can you remind me of the things we use to do?" I asked. Just then I heard a knock at the door and heard familiar voices. It was Dad's friends. "I-I thought it was just going to be us." I said nervously. Suddenly, my head began to hurt and I had flashbacks seeing some men roughly dragging me from my bed. After that nothing more. I just thought it was from the after effects of the hit to the head I took when I fell. I was going to have to talk to both Jason and Raven about this to see what the hell was going on with me. "I-I wanted it just to be us for a little bit because I wanted to spend time with you." I said. However, Dad did not dismiss his friends. He told them to come in. There was several of them. I was nervous as fuck. I asked my father that if I did this if we would have time alone later because I really wanted time with just him.

-------------

"The other girls and I love it rough." I moaned in response. I began grinding against his hand as he pinched my nipples. I told him that if he wanted that I had some costumes as well as my other kinks such as being fucked and humiliated in public. I told him of one time that me and Trevor got into a typical twin argument on a subway and how he punished me in front of everyone by having a random guy have his way with me. It lead to other guys in the subway car fucking me as well. I told him how I was invited to a party at a local sex club and how I loved being force fucked on stage.
 
Last edited:
-Trevor smiled.-"So you herd right i Use Lust toxin and it drives out the inner whore of any girl a submissive slut and it will bring out what they want to do. Do you dare try it now? The effects are 5 hours."-He smiled and looked to Genevieve.-

-Dad smiled and looked to her.-"Well daughter this was one of those things if you pass this then yes...it will be just us."-Soon she was roughly grabbed her clothes peeled off as she was spanked, Slapped, And hit across her body all open hand her pussy slapped as well as she was handled roughly.-

-Geo could play it up.-"If you could think of one thing that i could do with you pick it i want to give you anything you want for that info and if you help me good maybe i will come back for another round but you will be helping me save others."
 
Genevieve

I was weary, but accepted. The effects were indeed 5 hours. I just had to be extremely careful. After all this was to help Dani and the very last thing Geo needed was to stress over me. Maybe I find out more about Dani, so that I could give some more information to Geo. However, I was not going to ask. I was sure they would talk about it a bit more. They had me blindfolded so that I would not see where they were taking me before administering the toxin through an oxygen mask to prevent any from leaking into the vehicle and effecting everyone else. The effects were immediate. My pussy was dampening and I was starting to feel very aroused. I felt the car stop and wondered where they brought me.

Dani

"O-okay." I say slightly nervous. I gasped as he and his friends surrounded me and began to slap me. Tears welled up in my eyes, but I concealed them. They began grabbing and groping my body. I struggled slightly, but not very much. I wanted to please my father...

Ashley

It was not really in my nature to be good, but for sex I would do anything. "I guess we could do some roleplay. I have some costumes if you want me to change into one. Even better, I could let you have your way with me. I know you have probably had some dirty thoughts of what you wanted to do with me after I had commited a crime. I can get in my costume." I suggested.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/bd/86/96/bd8696f36373211869307fff12c9881e.jpg
 
trevors gang.
-He smiled as they brought her in to there own private studio it was a porn studio for making underground porn movies costumes and every toy imaginable.-"Ok slut ."-He untied her blindfold. -"So if you play for a while we may tell you more if your curious."-One guy looked.-"Hey Are we sure this will work ."-They were rolling a container that said special formula.-"yeah Dani will turn back with that for sure...It will wipe out that Lazerus pit shit from her head."-They looked back to her as He smiled she was already wet they could tell.-"so what does that lusty little body want."-the inner most whorish and slutty desires would scream out of her.-
--------------------------------------------------------
Dad
-He laughed as she was being used soon she felt her self being grabbed and her throat fucked hard and deep. The men laugh.-"Useless fuck toy." "Useless whore." -Those words triggered something...Raven...he used those words but....Geo...he never...never ment it...Geo...did he love her still...Herd words and mind went in to chaos with it self she couldn't think as right now she felt cocks slip in all three holes and they fucked her rotten.-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Geo
-He smiled.-"Sure lets try that then...if i do my little fantasy are you ok with helping me."-He smiled looking to her as his hand went on to her body a bit and nibbled her neck.-
 
Genevieve

I watched as they brought in the container. Surprisingly, they were very open about what they were going to do to Dani. This container was different which made me very worried. I could tell it was not Trevor's usual batch. I needed to let Geo know just in case it would be dangerous on her. We needed a sample though. I figured they would probably test it on me. Another thing that really worried me because what if it had long term affects or worse. I told them my desire to be gang fucked by all them.

Dani

My father was watching as his friends used and abused my body as they fucked me. Thoughts of Raven and some of the others guys calling me a useless whore and fuck toy began filling my mind then flashbacks of my relationship with Geo... He never called me that, but yet Raven told me that Geo failed to save me. As much as I was trying to remember everything, I couldn't the more that I was being fucked in all three holes. "Mmmmmmmmm" I whimpered.

Ashley

"I will be more than happy to help you." I said with a smile as I got into my costume. There was a safe in the lab. I pretended to start breaking into it.
 
-Trevor smiled.-"Lets go to the porn studio down stairs lets have fun."-They went down and got things set up.-"Go dress slut show us how bad you want it."


-Geo's thoughts were coming trough soon a flash and it showed Geo beating her but was it true. Raven had rugged her at night to fuck with her head more but it had worse effects messing with the Lazerious and she saw people hating her turning her psychotic to many thoughts filled her head as the guys fucked her she passed out they still used her till she was covered in cum . Her dad washed her off and put her to sleep her thoughts were unconcious and so was she.-

-Geo acted like he landed in and snuck up to her and grabbed her.-"got you Psycho crow."-He was pressed against her as he held her close to him his hands on her breasts.-
 
Dani

I blacked out after being fucked. Maybe from exhaustion. My dreams were extremely unsettling. It started out at first with Geo being kind, then him fighting me. The next scenes were of a massive brutal gangbang by everyone I was fucked by. Then, it was showing me being hated by everyone. I collapsed and curled up crying and screaming stop. Eventually, I was awakened by a gentle touch. Jason was back and was holding me tightly to him. "I-it was just a dream." I said to him as well as convincing myself to where I would not be so freaked out. I needed to pull myself together. Not only was I going out with Jason but with becoming the new Red Hood I needed to get to work so that I could dispatch all my enemies. I decided that I would start with my former friends. Trevor and the others. I decided to go for the weakest of the group which was Ozzie. Like the original Penguin, he dealt more with weapons trade, drugs, prostitution, and whatever else he could make money from. He was more of the business man though occasionally committed random heists as well as would work with Trevor. He was the weak link of the group. I would deal with him soon, but wanted to have some fun.

"Let me get ready and go out for dinner before we have some fun, so that I can wind down from that dream." I said as I got up and went to my dresser. My father had replaced my more modest clothes with skimpy dresses and some very provactive looking lingerie. I put on a short grey tight low cut dress, a pair of light blue lace see through panties with matching bra, and some black stilettos. I put some makeup on. "I am ready to go." I said to Jason.

Genevieve

I obediently went to find something to wear so that we could play. Trevor was more of the horror film buff so I decided to play on that considering he would use his lust/fear toxin on me. The first roleplay was an abduction type. I found a waitress uniform and put it on. There was a dining area in the warehouse that once was a cafeteria. It would start out that I would be on shift before being kidnapped and brought to the work area of the warehouse. The guys were sitting at the table. "Welcome to Claire's Diner. I am Mindy and I will be your waitress." I said. The fear toxin was taking effect. Trevor and the others were immune. The scene was looking realistic. The caferteria looked like an ominous looking diner. The type you would see in a horror film. Other people appeared, but more for the background. No one I could really interact with. There was a creepy owner that looked like an old witch. Her pervy old husband that was a co-owner. There were some tenants that looked like they had escaped Arkham. It was just more for the scene. My main focus was Trevor and the others.

Ashley

I whimpered lustfully as Batman had his hands on my breasts. "From how you are touching me and the hardness I am feeling, you must be really glad that you caught me." I say with a wicked smile as I purposely grinded against him.
 
Back
Top