Office Hooker (open for female)

sw4fun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Posts
1,379
Stefan hung up the phone and leaned back in his office chair for a second. Turning slowly he looked out the window at downtown Albuquerque and farther in the distance at the Sandia Mountains. The company had sent him here to set up a new office that would eventually have 10 people in it. Right now it was just him and several furnished but other wise vacant rooms along with the reception area, a conference room, and breakroom. Being the first guy in the office had the perk that he got to take the prime corner office for his own and the view was spectacular.

Standing up he glanced at the clock and realized that he had been staring out that window for 20 minutes. In 10 more minutes she would arrive. He had never hired an escort before but being in a new city and the odd feeling of power having this entire office suite to himself was an overwhelming temptation. She was supposed to come dressed conservative like she was here for a job interview so as not to arouse the suspicions of the other business on the floor. Once she was here they were going to play the fantasy but all the while knowing that the sex was coming.

The other advantage to his corner office was a private bathroom which he walked into and stared into the mirror. At 32 he was still looking youthful though his flat brown hair had started to recede a bit. Keeping it cut short helped hide it but he could still tell. His blue eyes were still bright and filled with intelligence, and more than a little mischief. Granted he wasn't as fit as he used to be but the soft spot at his middle was still small and his push-ups kept him strong if not toned.

Slipping off his shirt he quickly splashed some water on himself and toweled off to make sure he was as fresh as he could be. Unbuckling his pants he stepped out of them and his underwear and repeated the process. This time only putting on his slacks. He stood there for a moment and enjoyed the fabric rubbing his ass and the feel of his semi-hard member swinging free.

Walking back into the main office he deposited the underwear in the center right hand draw. Opening the left he grabbed a plain envelop containing a few hundred dollars and glanced at the bottle of rum and two tumblers that he kept there. At that moment he heard the office suite door open and a strong feminine voice call out, "Mr. Reinard, are you here? I am here from the agency about the reception position"

"Coming!" He called back and walked down the hallway towards reception. The woman on the phone at the agency had only given him a vague description that honestly could be anyone and he was excited to see what she really looked like. Stepping around the corner, envelop in his pocket, he saw...
 
... a young woman, with dark and straight hair with a fringe. She was quite tall and wearing highheel shoes. Stephan took a quite long look, up and down, then up again. He guessed she was about a 5'6 36C girl.
She was wearing a tight jacket zipped to her neck, which was surrounded by a black and white neckerchief. She also wore a short black skirt which let her soft legs be seen. She was carrying a small suitcase that, when she moved, souded like no papers were in there.

"Jess Lut, may I come in?" said she as she started unzipping her jacket, letting Stefan see a hint of her bosom.

2730988-young-businesswoman-looking-over-her-glasses.jpg
 
"Come in, come in. I am so glad you could make it down for the interview."

He crossed the reception area quickly and held out a hand to her. She was quite stunning in her black suit and the scarf brought many naughty thoughts to mind for later. Best of all were the glasses. He loved he look of glasses on a woman. So intelligent and yet with the potential of mischief behind them.

"I am sorry but I can't quite place the accent. Where are you from Ms... well I didn't get your name either for that matter."

He took her hand to shake it but stepped a little closer where their chests were only a few inches from each other. He leaned around her bringing their faces even close and positioning their clasped hands between them at waist level so that he could push the door of the office suite closed behind her. He took the opportunity at that moment to inhale and enjoy the scent of her hair.
 
"Ms Lut. I'm British, in fact, from Newcastle. Maybe that's why you couldn't place me. Shall we sit down for the interview?"

She started walking to the desk, but instead of sitting on sitting on a chair, she sat on the table, crossing her legs giving Stefan a slight vision of her bright red thong.

"Maybe you should lock the door so we are not disturbed".
 
"A pleasure to meet you Ms. Lut and of course we should get started. Though if I may suggest why don't I give you a tour of the office suite on the way back to my office where we can be a little more comfortable while we talk."

He snapped the deadbolt on the office suite door and motioned for her to precede him out of the reception area, he wanted to get a good look at her ass in that skirt as she walked.

"Well you have already seen reception where you would be working. To your right on the hallway is the breakroom, printers, and copier. To your left with the large windows looking out over downtown and towards the mountains is the conference room. The cherry conference room table just arrived two days ago and I have been meaning to polish it. Should have a great shine when I am done."

Pausing to lean in the door of the conference room with her brought their bodies very close again and looking down at her jacket his eyes were drawn to her cleavage. Just enough visible to be tantalizing while still holding everything a secret.

"I especially like the leather chairs. My budget for outfitting the office was a little extravagant so I went all out where I could."

Stepping back into the hallway he made sure that his arm brushed her breast and he smiled as he again motioned her forward. She did have quite a nice ass and the line of that thong through her skirt had made sure his hard cock was now pressing full force against his pants. Walking down the last length of hallway he pointed out the three double offices and two single offices that were currently unoccupied. Finally they came to the end of the hallway and his office.

"And this humble space is my office." Walking inside with her to the left was a small sitting are with a couch, coffee table and two chairs facing each other. He had a large desk with windows behind and to his right looking south and east over the Sandia mountains. Another two chairs sat in front of dark solid wood. Rounding out the office was a small round table with three more chairs at it for use as a small conference table.

"Ms. Lut I am fairly informal so we can sit wherever you would feel most comfortable. Why don't you tell me a little about yourself before we get started with the job portion of the interview."
 
"Well then, if you don't mind, I'd prefer sitting in the couch, looks very comfortable. If you don't mind I'm taking my jacket of, it a bit hot in here, I'm not used to this kind of weather, you know" said she as she sat on the left side of the couch. She took of her jacket and a black tight top was revealed. Stefan sat at her side and notice for the first time that she wasn't wearing any bra, and her nipples could be spotted through the thin fabric.

"Well, as for myself, I've been working in this for quite a long time, so I am very experienced. I've worked for many people so I've learned to satisfy any demand. I am quite good at the phone, getting everything arranged easily so I don't have to worry my bosses with the small things so they can save time for the important things." She put her left hand in his leg. "I'm also a quick typer but can take things slow if needed, if there are a lot of details that need to be taken care of. But, as I said, I can do almost everything, so if you have any other task in mind for me, there is no problem, Mr. Reinard"
 
Placing his hand on hers he squeezed a little and pulled it just a little higher on his leg. He looked at her a little closer as they sat there and enjoyed the way her breasts filled out the top. It seemed that a few of the buttons might be straining a little when she breathed in.

"I am glad to hear that you are so experienced. Fortunately, we will have quite a while before the tempo picks up around the office to much. I am in charge of hiring but don't need a staff until we have a little more work. You don't mind working in the office by yourself or just the two of us do you?"

He slid her hand a little higher and scooted closer.

"Also while it is just the two of us I don't really see a point to hiring a cleaning service. Do you mind doing some light cleaning around the office? Emptying the trash, polishing the conference room table. Things like that?"
 
"No problem, I'm doing it right now in fact. You have suckha mess in this table" said she as she pointed to the coffe table in front of them. "So many papers unarranged" and she stood up and placed herself facing Stefan. She lowered down, giving Stefan a nice view of her bosom, and started to put some order in some papers that were scattered in the table.

"I can also take you coffe, and bring luch and eat wth you if you are alone" said she, as she went around the table and placed herself in front of Stefan. She turned around and lowered down again, letting her nice ass right in front of Stefan's face, within his reach, and he could see her thong was a little darker in the middle, oh, she was wet!

"That's it, everything in order, anything else I can do for you?" but she kept her position, pretending she was still arranging the papers.
 
Last edited:
He reached out and caressed her hip with a hand. Running his hand down the line of her hip to the hem of her skirt and over her firm thigh.

"Well Ms. Lut I believe there may be a few other things that you might be able to do. How are you at taking dictation?" His hand trailed up the inside of her thigh.
 
"Oh, dictation, no problem. I can type really fast and also have a very nice handwriting. I can show you now, if you want, I may have some pen and paper here in my case" and she started opening her briefcase, which she had placed in the coffe table, and Stefan could glipse there were no papers at all, but some sextoys (dildo, vibrator, string, ribbons, handcuffs...). "Oh, I'm sorry, I seem to have forgotten them at home, maybe you could lend me some? Or would you like to check my typing instead?"
 
Thinking for a minute Stefan decided to see what would happen when she saw his underwear in the desk drawer.

"You may find something useful in the center fight hand drawer of my desk."

To propel her in that direction he lightly slapped her well formed rump and let his hand linger there until she moved away.
 
She walked to the desk and opened the drawer he had told her and opened it. Seeing only his underwear she decided to take the out and ask "Sorry Mr. Reinard, you may have mistaken the drawer, there is only this in here. Which reminds me I can also do your laundry if you want. I can take your clothes and return them clean and ironed"
 
Standing up from the couch Stefan walked towards her. His pants were clearly bulging at this point from the verbal byplay and looking at Jess's fantastic body.

"That is good to know Ms. Lut. You seem to be a very willing and capable professional assistant."

Coming to stop right in front of her he ran a hand down her arm.

"Now are there any other qualities you can show me that will set you apart from any other applicants?"
 
"Well, I can be a wonderful entertainer and tension-releaser when the work of the day is finished" she wasn't sure he already wanted to leave out the fore play, but by the size of his pants, she could fairly say so. But, anyhow, what man could be in the same room she was longer than 5 minutes without having his cock hard? It made her sometimes difficult to tell when to start taking her clothes off that is way she always waited for them to make the first move. Besides, she liked to tease them till they couldn't take it any more.
 
Slipping past her and making sure to rub the front of his pants along her ass he sat in his desk chair.

"And how do you relieve tension for your stressed out bosses?"
 
That was clearly the signal. "Well, as I said before, I can do pretty mostly everything to keep my boss happy" she said, as she sat on his lap and started nibbling his ear.
 
Kissing her neck he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled Jess more snuggly against his lap. He cupped one of her firm breasts through the blouse and ran a thumb over her nipple.

"Such as?"
 
"Whatever it is that pleases my boss" she replied as she put his other had on her butt
 
He slid his hand down her butt and leg past the climbing hem of her skirt and then pushed his finger underneath.

"Well blow jobs will make any guy happy."
 
"You name it I do it" as she got up and kneeled in front of him while she started unzipping his pants.
 
Stefan leaned back in his chair and watched Jess slowly unzip his pants. His anticipation was almost tangible. Looking down he could see right down her blouse to the two well rounded breasts filling it out and it caused his cock to twitch and almost pop out of the opening of his lowered zipper.

He reached down and ran two fingers down her face and neck finally stopping at the collar of the blouse. Using both hands he started to undue the top two buttons allowing him better access to her tits. Reaching in with one hand he caressed first the right and then the left. Her skin was smooth, almost creamy, and felt so good to the touch. In a few minutes he would want those two breast either wrapped around his cock or pressing against his face.
 
She finally got his dick out of his pants, it was not very difficult since he wasn't wearing any underwear. When she unzipped his trousers his cock popped out and she started rubbing it with bothe her hands. Quickly she put it in her mouth and used her hands to finish unbuttoning her blouse, as he wanted to gain a better access to her tits and he placed his hands on them. She was still wearing her neckerchief, which she thought might me useful later.

Meanwhile she went on sucking his dick, up and down, giving the sporadic tongue-lick once in a while. "Are you liking it, boss?" She asked, as she started rubbing it again.
 
In answer to her question he groaned a little and caused his dick to jump a little in her mouth. He reached down to play with her tits some and rubbed his palms across her nipples. Taking one hand away from her chest Stefan reached up and unbuckled his belt and open his pants entirely. Then lifting his hips and purposely driving his dick a little into her mouth he pushed his pants down so tat his balls were exposed to her as well.

"That feels wonderful!" As he spoke those words the phone on his desk rang. He motioned for her to keep going as he picked up the receiver. "This is Mr. Reinard, how may I help you?" After a brief pause, "Yes sir, the office is getting set up and I have several client meetings set up for later in the week." He paused for another moment to try and keep the bliss of the blow job out of his voice. "Yes, I hope to have a secretary hired soon as well."
 
She placed one hand around his balls and started massaging them while the other kept helping her give him his dreamed blowjob. She was enjoying the way he charged at her sometimes to get his cock deeper into her mouth.
Then he picked up the phone and she slowed down a bit to trick him, but as soon as he began speaking she went a bit faster. Then, she decided to nibbled his prick a bit while he was talking to see how long he could take it before hanging up.
 
"Well the most recent interview went incredibly well. Very courteous young woman who seems willing to go above and beyond in the office. " He breathed in sharply as she started to nibble his cock. "I will have to put her through her paces to see how well she handles the work load."

Using his free hand Stefan intertwined his fingers in her hair and started to tug gently trying half-heartedly trying to get her to stop. He smiled down at her and smiled watching his cock plunge into her mouth even as he tugged against her.
 
Back
Top