tumblr_mi4n61ztWo1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhv40mipT41rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhq2kv2h3X1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhgriu3S2N1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh8o6294ER1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh22f0Zsil1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgsnmraBLc1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgmu90pp1M1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

She was posted once before a ways back in this thread, but I managed to find a full hi-rez set of that particular shoot, dropping a bit o' it to bask in the splendor of her milk-skinned brunette-bangs curvy thickness perfection again. Love her glitter pasties and merkin.

The one with the two BBWs is more my body type, not the more streamlined girls in the previous posts (that I would classify as curvy rather than BBW, IMHO) ... So that men are digging them, makes me feel better. Even though I know I'm a thick goddess, I still have my issues some days (and nights). Right now, I'm having one of those "ugh, I'm fat" not a "Ooh, I'm FAT!" days. So, thanks!

NYC burlesque dancer Bunny Buxom.

tumblr_mi4sgka3Et1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mi4sbp21qF1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mi4n61ztWo1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhv40mipT41rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhq2kv2h3X1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mhgriu3S2N1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh8o6294ER1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mh22f0Zsil1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgsnmraBLc1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mgmu90pp1M1rsboglo1_1280.jpg

She was posted once before a ways back in this thread, but I managed to find a full hi-rez set of that particular shoot, dropping a bit o' it to bask in the splendor of her milk-skinned brunette-bangs curvy thickness perfection again. Love her glitter pasties and merkin.
her eyes are just stunning . . . .

The one with the two BBWs is more my body type, not the more streamlined girls in the previous posts (that I would classify as curvy rather than BBW, IMHO) ... So that men are digging them, makes me feel better. Even though I know I'm a thick goddess, I still have my issues some days (and nights). Right now, I'm having one of those "ugh, I'm fat" not a "Ooh, I'm FAT!" days. So, thanks!

I am right there with you SwitchMami. That is about my body type too. It is nice to read positive comments from men :)

Redhead pinup

This is fun, sexy....so right.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am right there with you SwitchMami. That is about my body type too. It is nice to read positive comments from men :)

I adore big curvy women like you two, I think that body type is lusciously sexy. :heart: Every woman I've craved, desired, dated, and loved has been a BBW. If you ever decide to post pictures of yourselves, I'm certain they will be eagerly received. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back