young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love old guys ,the older the better , i just love having them undress me and when they remove my panties and tell me they are going to fuck my sissy pussy ,oh heaven ,but best of all when they make me kneel down and suck their big grey haired cocks ,oh god i am in sissy heaven ,give me an older guy every time ,please .
 
after nearly 20yrs hooked up with a gentleman....he was 62.

Give Daddyswap dot com a look
 
Last edited:
I normally prefer guys my own age (44), but have thoughts lately about seeking a younger, possibly femme/sissy type, to attend to my needs online. Something about being greeted with "Good morning Daddy!" turns me on.[/QU

Delete
 
Last edited:
Love older men

I love older dads, the maturity, power, tough, little bit of belly. Then the masculine essence just drives me wild, the scent of a man, then hairy men are even better, even mire so when they are fricking my boi pussy, that is great when I feel s mans chest hair on my back when we are doing doggy. Woof
 
I normally prefer guys my own age (44), but have thoughts lately about seeking a younger, possibly femme/sissy type, to attend to my needs online. Something about being greeted with "Good morning Daddy!" turns me on.

47 male here and having the same thoughts as you! Wonder why that is so hot.
 
One of the finest cock heads I've ever sucked came from an older gentleman when I was in my late twenty's. He picked me up in an adult theater and took me to his house. When he got naked, I immediately coo'ed and ahh'd over the shape of his head. So pronounced and well formed yet not atop a mega cock like you'd expect. Nevertheless, I enjoyed every minute it spent between my lips, so thick and just the perfect length to deepthroat with ease. I loved twirling my tongue around that well defined head.

Funny, he was so humble about the size yet I thought it maginficent.

Too bad it was a one night stand as he was very wealthy.

I would have gladly become his sissy bitch slave!!
 
i love older men , there is something so sexy about being on my knees sucking their cocks with all that grey hair and a bit of a belly hanging over me and they are so confident and masterful i find which turns me on even more ,give me an older guy every time .

Damn, I couldnt agree more.
 
I'm almost 40 and last year I met a 20 year old stanford student. we got together a half a dozen times to watch each other stroke our cocks.
 
I have always had great luck with men in their 40's and 50's. Fit men that age are extremely sexy.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top