At the Gym

Oh yeah

bi asian guy
You're right.
So much about that day seems surreal that I thought I had just imagined that part.
I still can't believe I had your cock in my mouth.
When are you going back to the gym?

Evan Ver said:
bi asian guy
You're right.
So much about that day seems surreal that I thought I had just imagined that part.
I still can't believe I had your cock in my mouth.
When are you going back to the gym?

I guess I missed you again! :mad:

I was at the gym yesterday and have had this fantasy running through my mind ever since.

After my workout I went and sat in the sauna. A few minutes after I sat down this guy walks in, we exchange hello's (and glances) and he removes his towel and sits down across from me. I tried to not focus on him, but I couldn't help but taking a few prolonged glances at him while he was leaning back and his eyes were closed.

I'd say he was in his mid-40's, in good shape, and quite endowed. As I sat there I began to feel my own cock awakening... and, so to not embarass myself I stood, wrapped my towel around me and headed to the shower, where I not only showered, I also relieved the throbbing tension that I had just created! (Yeah, I know) ;)

Anyway, a few minutes later I was getting dressed and who walks in to get dressed himself. Oh great, just when I thought I had everything under control!!!

I was sitting on the bench putting my shoes and socks on while he was drying himself off. As I was tying my shoes he reached into his locker and pulled out a sheer navy blue thong, slipped his feet inside and pulled it up, covering one of the most beautiful cocks I have gazed upon in a long time.

As I gathered my things and put them in my bag I could feel my cock coming to life again. As I was walking out I smiled and said, "See ya next time, have a great day!" He smiled and said, "Thanks, you too!"

That venture lead to a very erotic dream last night, one that I have replayed several times today!

I used to go this gym and would like to relax in the sauna. Unfortunately I had to stop going there because every time I went to the sauna there always seemed to be men int here performing gay sex acts...hope it was fun for them, because it ruined my cool down. :(

(im not gay, just thought I would contribute so you know people do this some places)

It's been sone time since I worked out in the gym 'cause my lungs don't work very well after nearly forty years of smoking, but what I miss most is relaxing in the sauna and enjoying the sights....long cocks and short cocks; thick cocks and slim cocks. Occasionally, a couple of guys would be going at it or some guy might come on to me or vice versa. Once, as I sucked on a rather nice cock another guy eased his cock into my ass, then reached around and gave me a well needed hand job. Shortly after the cock I was sucking filled my mouth with cum, I shot my load and the guy fucking me jammed his cock deeper into my ass and gave me a cum enema. I miss the gym, but mostly, I miss the sauna.

SoaringAdonis said:
I used to go this gym and would like to relax in the sauna. Unfortunately I had to stop going there because every time I went to the sauna there always seemed to be men int here performing gay sex acts...hope it was fun for them, because it ruined my cool down. :(

(im not gay, just thought I would contribute so you know people do this some places)

I understand your problem. I think public sex may make for nice fiction but in reality it is rude. Unless it is a gay gym where sex in the sauna is expected, thereby making it a consensual palce, I think people should keep their sex private.

Call me a prude, but I only fuck in the bedroom, the dungeon and in places where it's accepted and OK. ;)

blklthrjkt said:
I understand your problem. I think public sex may make for nice fiction but in reality it is rude. Unless it is a gay gym where sex in the sauna is expected, thereby making it a consensual palce, I think people should keep their sex private.

Call me a prude, but I only fuck in the bedroom, the dungeon and in places where it's accepted and OK. ;)
I totally agree with you, and as you can see above, my ramblings were solely based on pure fantasy. What goes on in my mind is a far cry different from what I practice. The thought of having sex with someone in the sauna is a very provoative thought, but it wouldn't ever be something that I would do in a public place.

However, as I said those thoughts created a rather wild and erotic dream for me, and has continued to flood my imagination with other thoughts ever since! :devil: :eek:

Fantasy is a good thing. Having had sex in a gym, a bathhouse really where it was the norm, it was very hot. Still use it for stroke material in my mind. ;)

there is a story that would fit in here just perfect on eroticstories.com about the gym......got me going

SoaringAdonis said:

We get your point..

Last edited:
I would definitely enjoy even a little mental/psych foreplay in the locker room or sauna, but I live in the middle of the midwest, and at both gyms I have frequented over time, there are big signs saying you *must* wear a swimsuit in the hot tub or the sauna.

Takes all the fun out of it if you ask me...and it's not like there's no public meeting place gay sex in this town-- the two adult theaters are jammed full of closeted guys getting it on every night. Not my scene.

Hm, do they also try to tell you what constitutes a swimsuit? :) I think one could easily purchase and wear a swimsuit that would be sufficiently visually stimulating to others that it would entice them to move closer and play. I'm thinking of no-liner swimsuits that become essentially transparent once wet, bikini or thong styles. Then it would be easy to move fabric to the side, no? ;)
mmmmm, yes! :devil:

I am ready to go to the local gym and work out... wonder what I'll see in the shower room;)

A little tease at the gym

You must be Discreet! Obviously a full on orgy is not going to work in the Gym.
I'm a regular at my gym and as a married guy I would prefer not to be exposed. My idea - one that I proposed to another like minded Lit member - was to meet at my gym in Boston. I would tell him what I was going to be wearing so that he could spot me and check me out. I figure he should have the opportunity to bail. If he is interested he can walk up and say hello. Once we've met and the workout is over I would let him know that I was planning on going back into the locker room for a shower. If his locker was next to mine we could watch each other and maybe tease a little if we were alone. If we were lucky the two shower stalls at the end of the room would be open. We could take them and maybe leave our curtains slightly open so that we could watch each other. I've used this shower on many occasions and fantasized what it would be like if there was a guy in the opposite shower stroking his cock while I watched. If the gym was slow enough, maybe I would even walk across and wrap my hands around his cock - just for a second - and jerk him. If the locker room was really empty, he might walk over to my stall, close the curtain behind him, and start to suck on me. I would be fucking his mouth with my clean wet cock - now that is a good way to end a workout. And a good way to start.

You must be Discreet! Obviously a full on orgy is not going to work in the Gym.
I'm a regular at my gym and as a married guy I would prefer not to be exposed. My idea - one that I proposed to another like minded Lit member - was to meet at my gym in Boston. I would tell him what I was going to be wearing so that he could spot me and check me out. I figure he should have the opportunity to bail. If he is interested he can walk up and say hello. Once we've met and the workout is over I would let him know that I was planning on going back into the locker room for a shower. If his locker was next to mine we could watch each other and maybe tease a little if we were alone. If we were lucky the two shower stalls at the end of the room would be open. We could take them and maybe leave our curtains slightly open so that we could watch each other. I've used this shower on many occasions and fantasized what it would be like if there was a guy in the opposite shower stroking his cock while I watched. If the gym was slow enough, maybe I would even walk across and wrap my hands around his cock - just for a second - and jerk him. If the locker room was really empty, he might walk over to my stall, close the curtain behind him, and start to suck on me. I would be fucking his mouth with my clean wet cock - now that is a good way to end a workout. And a good way to start.
I gotta say I totally enjoyed reading this... and yes, it's caused quite a rise (which will be "hard" to explain if one of my co-workers was to walk in) ;)

Thank you! :D

This thread is very fun to read lol :) I don't go to the gym now but plan on attending the local college gym when the new semester start. I look forward to working out and showering with a bunch of college guys. Even if nothing ever happens it will still be a nice show :) Keep it "up" Evan .... your doing great ;)

Gym

Reading this thread certainly makes me hot for the gym.....it has not happenned to me yet:)

Reading this thread certainly makes me hot for the gym.....it has not happenned to me yet:)

I get aroused just about every time I go to the gym. Nothing has ever happened there, but that doesn't stop me from loving the fantasy though!

Back