How many couples whose husband/boyfriend

bi4ever said:
My wife has given me permission to play, and also does not want to watch. And, I too wish she would want to participate.

Same boat here. I am looking for my first time and would love for her to be involved to, though I am fine doing it on my own.
 
Only had one other guy, lots of times. Wife doesn't know I don't think.
 
Riley_James said:
Well, as any of you who have read my posts or talked to me before know, I'm bi and have been married to the straightest of straight men in the world for 17 years. Much to my surprise and elation, two days ago he announced that he would be open to having a bi threesome with one of my current boy toys.

Could have knocked me over with a feather! And then last night he let me fuck him with one of my smallest toys. Made me think...how many straight guys would be more open to bi experiences if they could just feel how good it is to have something rubbing and pressing against their prostate?

Hope some day soon I'll get to see my boy toy sucking my hubby's cock and maybe even watching hubby fucking him!!!!!!! Oh yeah~~ :nana:

There is NO DOUBT in my mind that playing with myself eventually led me to wonder what it would feel like if there was something "live" in there. ;) By the way, the very first thing that went in my ass was a q-tip. Even to this day I feel that rubbing a q-tip around and in my asshole feels a lot like a tongue is doing the job.
 
Definite bi trying to work my wife into ok-ing it for me. Sometimes I really miss men. Starting slow, trying to talk her into the strap-on. Can't come in my mouth, but it's a start.
 
I can raise my hand! happily single now- but I have been in more than one relationship with a bi man and threesomes were always wlecomed!
 
it was fun

the first time was in the service. A guy she was telling me was hot for her got invited to dinner. I could almost recall her slamming her fingers wrist deep into herself as she leaned back in the dark living room watching me and him, half drunk, sucking each other by the light of the porn playing tv. we had our moment when she once caught us, me balls deep in him. But it was the start for something we shared for all the years we were married.
 
a former lover did me with a strap on and it was so hot. i loved her fucking my ass. a friend of mine is trying to get me to try the bi thing. he says his wife gets off on it and they'd both like to suck my cock. we're trying to work out our schedules so i can visit them. it'd definitely have to be part of a MMF scenario since i get off on the woman having control over the men to the point where they'll suck each other off for her pleasure. i know i'm not gay since i've had plenty of opportunities to be with just a man, and that doesn't do anything for me. but the thought of some hot woman, sitting there rubbing her wet pussy while she makes me suck off her man before she'll allow me to fuck her, that's hot.
 
My hubby is definitely bi-curious. He likes watching gay porn, and he chats with men here on Lit all the time, jerks off with them, he has even cammed with guys a couple times. I find it incredibly hot of course, and love watching him do it.
He has never taken the step in real life. I've told him if he wants to I'm fine with it, but I don't know if he ever will. I consider myself bi, but I haven't been with a woman in many years. We've never been with anyone else since we have been married, just fantasized, so I think he is reluctant.
Any advice?
 
Definitely bi here. Haven't gotten to play with another man in years due to marriage. My wife knows, but expects me to behave. :)
 
I'm bi curious and the wife is not far behind ;) I love the idea of a mmf!
 
My hubby is definitely bi-curious. He likes watching gay porn, and he chats with men here on Lit all the time, jerks off with them, he has even cammed with guys a couple times. I find it incredibly hot of course, and love watching him do it.
He has never taken the step in real life. I've told him if he wants to I'm fine with it, but I don't know if he ever will. I consider myself bi, but I haven't been with a woman in many years. We've never been with anyone else since we have been married, just fantasized, so I think he is reluctant.
Any advice?

Very Nice! He's a lucky man
 
bi--- bottom with men (that part kinda freaks out the wife so we haven't played that way with another guy yet, but she does let me lick their cum out of and off of her)
love to top or bottom with women
 
Back
Top