She's The Real Boss.........( closed )

Sarah grinned and reached out squeezing his balls and and heard him groan smirking knowing how close he had been to cumming. She suddenly stood and climbed into his lap grinding her pant clad pussy against his member.

She leaned in kissing his tongue teasingly " Mmmm you want to cum Davey? Well your not going to cum until Mistress says you can...Maybe I won't let you cum today." She said grinning evilly
 
Dave's cock was so close to it's ultimate goal, her hot tight pussy. Only a small Swatch of silk and lace prevented him from entering her. Sarah then kissed his dick through the fabric with her pussy lips while her hand stayed holding his balls. He was right where she wanted him to be.

The drastic changes between pleasure and pain was enormous. Her rubbing pussy could make him cum but her squeezing hand prevented too much pleasure. Dave was caught between the two worlds as she taunted him more. His breathing was short and quick. He loved how Sarah knew just how to sweetly torture him.
 
Sarah heard him grunt from the pain/pleasure she was bringing him and smirked " Mmm if you don't answer me Davey..then Mistress will have to stop...and you don't want me to stop do you? I bet your about to cum just from me squeezing these amazing balls" she said squeezing a bit harder and rubbing her pussy more on his cock.

' I bet you want to sink right into your favorite place huh Dave?" She said rolling her hips suggestively against him.
 
The feelings he felt on his cock we're driving Dave crazy. Her squeezing his balls was enough to make him lose his erection. But being so close to her pussy was sure to keep him hard. And when she started whispering into his ear, he could blow at any time.

Sarah was again showing her talent for keeping him right where she wanted him. She would bring him right to the edge of cumming but then quickly would take those feelings away. Dave was a man trapped.

" Oh yes I want to be in you. I want to cum so bad.... Aaahhh..." Dave managed to get out between cleansing breaths.
 
Sarah continued her teasing with an evil grin on her face and waited to he was just about to blow before climbing off leaving him steel hard and panting. Of course she was wet from the teasing but it wasn't about her getting to cum it was about him not getting to.

She chuckled and leaned down kissing him and said "Mmm nope Dave ...your not allowed to cum tonight.. but tomorrow.. well see if Mistress is in a giving mood"she said adjusting her clothes grabbing her purse and leaving him there with a throbbing hard cock.
 
Dave's cock still glistened from her tongue. His mouth hung agape as he watched her ass sway and go out of the office. His mind was trying to process what just happened as his cock still throbbed. It was one of the hardest erections he'd ever had.

He quickly realized that she wasn't coming back so he returned his hard dick back into his pants. As hard as he tried, he couldn't seem to get any work done for the rest of the afternoon. He just wanted so badly to cum from Sarah's touch.

When he got home he took a cold shower to finally end his excitement. He had a few drinks and went to bed early. He couldn't fall asleep, still thinking of Sarah. Before he knew it, his cock was hard again as he thought of how hot she was as she teased him.
 
Sarah woke up the next day with a grin knowing she planned on teasing her lover some more today. She put on the clothing she used to wear but this time had her hair up in the sexy high ponytail he liked and sexy makeup. Underneath, Sarah wore a sexy little lingerie set with thigh high tights and complimented it with a pair of stilettos she would slide into later.

She arrived early placing Dave's coffee and muffins she made him on his desk before returning to hers. She saw some of the looks she got and didn't care about anyone's but Dave's. She saw him heading in and smirked saying "Good Morning Mr.Winters" as he paused for second and smiled telling her good morning back.
 
Last edited:
Dave didn't know what was going on now. Sarah was back to dressing like a frump. She even had on her flats and brought back that beige sweater that she always wears. Plus she greeted him like nothing at all happened between them. He just nodded and went into his office.

Once at his desk, Dave found his coffee and muffin waiting for him. This meant that Sarah came in early today. What was she up to he kept thinking. He soon started to make some phone calls and dove into his work. Hopefully that would keep his mind off of Sarah.
 
Sarah had contained her giggle seeing Dave's expression. She had done her work calmly all day and when lunchtime came around and she noticed people leaving she had her way to Dave's office for a special lunch she had planned.

She stepped into her office and placed a bag on his desk and then sat on the edge. " Busy today Mr. Winters?" She said sexily
 
Dave watched Sarah carefully as she came into the office and sat on his desk. He wasn't sure what to expect from her now so he had his guard up. Her frumpy attire did help squash the idea that she would again be a tease.

" Busy today Mr. Winters?" she asked.

"Ummm..... Yes, a little" he replied cautiously. He would have loved to tear her clothes off of her and have his way with her. But he felt that she still wasn't finished from yesterday.
 
Sarah smirked and looked at the bags she brought in earlier placed in the corner and slid off of his desk walking back toward the door and locking it. She slid on her heels and slid off her long skirt and coughed " Ahem" she said and smirked looking at his shocked expression and sitting back on his desk this time in front of her.

"Are you sure your busy baby?...You've been working hard today...I think you need to relax for a bit honey...Everyone is out to lunch and we're all alone together with nothing to do to pass the time ...I wonder what I'll do" she said and slowly slid her heel up his leg.
 
Dave's breath was taken away when Sarah slipped out of her skirt. She had on a pair of French cut panties that were cut high on her hip and showed off even more of her long legs. This definitely got Dave's attention and he felt his cock start to harden. But he also wasn't letting his guard down all the way. He knew by now that Sarah had some kind of plans up her sleeve.

As his mind tried to match hers, the feel of her heel on his leg chipped away at his wall. The long thin heel made it's way higher on his leg and then went back down. All the while the expression on her face was unchanged. By looking at her face one would never know how hot she was making him.

"Y..y.. yeah, we could have lunch I guess.." Dave managed to get out as he devoured her with his eyes.
 
Sarah grinned carrying the bag over and pulling out a can of whipped cream for him and moving herself in front of him. She smirked seeing his eyes glued to her and slowly rolled the underwear over her hips. Next she spread her legs leaving her glistening pussy open for him to view and began rubbing slowly watching his reaction and seeing how steel hard he was growing.

She sighed sexily and poured some whipped cream in her mouth and swallowed it all smirking as she knew he was imagining her swallowing his cum. " Mmmm you know baby... I felt a little bad leaving you so horny yesterday so I know you want me.. but first I'm going to give you lunch Davey" she said putting a line of whipped cream down her pussy and smirked " There you go honey... eat". She said looking at him naughtily
 
Sarah's body was breaking Dave's defenses. For all the effort he put into keeping his guard up, it all came tumbling down as he watched her slowly peal off her panties. Once he got a look at her sweet hot pussy, he was done. Not to mention that her was also rock hard now.

Dave watched as Sarah filled her mouth with the whipped cream. She made sure that she let some of the cream drip across her lips and down her chin. He couldn't help but want that cream to be his own going into her mouth.

When Sarah invited him to "dine at the Y", Dave jumped right in. He leaned in and lapped up the whipped cream that was on her pussy. He then continued to lick her clit and fuck hole making her moan out loud. Soon one of his fingers found its way into her pussy as he continued to lick and finger her.
 
Sarah panted moaned and giggled as Dave licked at her pussy hungrily licking up all the whipped cream she sprayed onto her pussy for him to eat and he continued adding his fingers licking and fingering her.

She trembled and grinned "Mmmm looks like someone was starving"she teased gripping his head and rolling her hips against his tongue fucking it. " Mmm yes lick it all Dave.. I better not feel a drop" she said sexily and watched her lover.

She knew she was going to cum and as soon as she did she panted pushing him back. "Mmmm pants off now Dave"she grinned knowing he loved when she spoke to him like that.
 
Last edited:
Sarah's moaning orgasm almost sent Dave off. The combination of her quick breaths and long moans were the sounds right out of a porn flick. She pushed her pussy hard against his mouth as she enjoyed her orgasm. Dave was hoping that he'd be next.

" pants off now Dave"/B] she ordered as she spoke down to him in a cool but powerful voice. Dave wasted no time in taking his hard dick out. Precum had already started to drool from his head as he burned for this woman. Her teasing had become an art form by now and Dave loved it. But he couldn't stop wondering when she'd let him cum.
 
Sarah grinned and panted seeing how turned on Dave was by her letting him eat her with whipped cream and knew how badly Dave wanted to cum. " Stroke it for me.." She commanded and sat back on his desk watching him and smirked watching him begin eagerly stroking.

"Mmmm dave...I bet you want to sink that cock in me right here... right now....Don't you Mr. Winters" she said watching him stroking his cock eyes locked on her and mobing his hand quicker she placed a heel on his chest and said " Slower... you arent allowed to cum...yet"
 
Back
Top