Naughtiness at Work?

needaminx

Literotica Guru
Recently, the daily grind has become just that, a grind! I lack stimulation from my work so my mind wanders back to a few years ago when a "twenty something" colleague whom I spent some quality time flirting with would come to my office to flirt with me. I would instruct her to stand at the end of my desk, directly between the door and me, and whilst she stood and we talked I would slowly draw the zip of jeans down and expose her panties. Maintaining the conversation between us as people walked past the office door, I would stroke my fingers over her panties, eventually inside those panties and ultimately inside her dripping pussy. There was very little business reason for her to be in my office but her husband's constant belittling of her, the attention I gave her, my being 15 years her senior and her sub tendencies made for frequent visits, as exciting and titillating for me as her.

I often wonder about what sexy secret things are happening at work, not just mine but everywhere, anyone else have experiences to share?

Remember that episode of Seinfeld with the chick who wore an open jacket and bra to work?

That was totally based on me. :cool: Plus, I'll frequently forget that I'm not wearing panties and set open-legged on the stairs while having lunch.

good girl ;) ;)
:kiss:

Remember that episode of Seinfeld with the chick who wore an open jacket and bra to work?

That was totally based on me. :cool: Plus, I'll frequently forget that I'm not wearing panties and set open-legged on the stairs while having lunch.

A little "accidental" exhibition, very naughty :devil:

Begins to fill out an application... Can I use you as a reference?? :)

Are you hiring??

Recently, the daily grind has become just that, a grind! I lack stimulation from my work so my mind wanders back to a few years ago when a "twenty something" colleague whom I spent some quality time flirting with would come to my office to flirt with me. I would instruct her to stand at the end of my desk, directly between the door and me, and whilst she stood and we talked I would slowly draw the zip of jeans down and expose her panties. Maintaining the conversation between us as people walked past the office door, I would stroke my fingers over her panties, eventually inside those panties and ultimately inside her dripping pussy. There was very little business reason for her to be in my office but her husband's constant belittling of her, the attention I gave her, my being 15 years her senior and her sub tendencies made for frequent visits, as exciting and titillating for me as her.

I often wonder about what sexy secret things are happening at work, not just mine but everywhere, anyone else have experiences to share?

That's hot. I've fantasized about this with some women at my work!

That's hot. I've fantasized about this with some women at my work!

Hot indeed. Often I would wait until her work area was pretty empty and walk over to her, stand beside her sitting in her chair, I would then allow my hand to hang loosely by my side and slowly move it forward until it appeared to be slightly in front of me but in reality my hand was inside her shirt, my fingers toying with her distended nipple. Keeping it under wraps often difficult as her face blushed and her ability to look unaffected was seriously compromised...

I have an opening at my work and you are pre-hired if you would like to cum work for me :devil:

I haven't had any naughtiness at work since I worked as a bartender 8 years ago. I work with a few very attractive women now, who I would welcome the opportunity to be naughty with...if they weren't married. Literally no single attractive women work there. It's unreal.

I work in a family run hotel late night shift normally and its sometimes just me and my boss in reception after his wife goes to bed and we've started having fun. He stands behind me with my skirt rolled up as pounds my asshole and we hope his wife or a customer dont catch us.

I work in a family run hotel late night shift normally and its sometimes just me and my boss in reception after his wife goes to bed and we've started having fun. He stands behind me with my skirt rolled up as pounds my asshole and we hope his wife or a customer dont catch us.

I would actually love catching you two in the act!

As much a slut i am and i dont mind people watching i think at work i would be mortified if someone did!

As much a slut i am and i dont mind people watching i think at work i would be mortified if someone did!

Even if it were a guest that you are never likely to see again?

For me, the taboo of the location and the possibility of being caught is the turn on.

My wife gave a co-worker a blowjob in the stairwell back in the mid 90's.

A formal coworker told me that her husband has a large conference table in his private office and has fingered her while she was on the table.

On one occasion my playmate brought in a remote bullet vibe, giving me the control for the day. I had many trips to her work area and many visits from her to my office that day. It was fun watching unseen by her, observing her reaction as the vibe kicked up a notch unexpectedly :devil::devil:

Another co-worker reacted when I approached her from behind as she was sitting at her desk in her cube, her reaction was instant and overtly sexual when I gently tugged her short ponytail, a second later she realised how she had reacted, she blushed and quickly tried to move the interaction along to work matters. Knowing this information, I made sure to repeat the incident as often as possible. :devil::devil:

Just had a female coworker stare at my hard buldge in me jeans. Seconds later she very subtly pulled her shirt away from her breasts...I'm hoping and guessing it's because her nipples got hard when she saw me the way she did.

To be naughty at work is such a fantasy. To be someone's sexcretary....but I do take pictures when at my desk sometimes and post them on my pic thread here.

Several years ago a co-worker and I used to trade texts / chats but it never ended up going anywhere but there was one time... after work, snowy night, we agreed to go to the bar across the street from our office for a drink... at the last minute another co-worker weasled his way in... turned out to be the tree of us a very hot bar tender..... my female friend got up and put on "Why don't we get drunk and screw" and as slowly dancing alone.... I so wanted to dance with her but I didn't want it getting back to my wife (which it would have)...... I told her later that I would have ended up grinding my hard cock into her.... but the third party just make it impossible.......

Back