Maryland is for lovers?

Good morning everyone. Friday has finally arrived so almost time to start the weekend. :) Anybody got any fun plans for the weekend?

the wife and I went this past Sunday...thanks to the rain it was a bit nautical...unfortunately it was not a pirate theme weekend...

That is great you made it there. It is one of the better festivals that I have ever been too. Good entertainment, good food, good shopping and interesting people to people watch. :)

That is great you made it there. It is one of the better festivals that I have ever been too. Good entertainment, good food, good shopping and interesting people to people watch. :)

Plenty of cute guys in kilts or lace-up shirts. Plenty of cute girls in bodices or off-the-shoulder blouses. It's some of the best people-watching you'll find.

Plenty of cute guys in kilts or lace-up shirts. Plenty of cute girls in bodices or off-the-shoulder blouses. It's some of the best people-watching you'll find.

My favorite are the dresses where the women look like they are ready to pop out the top. Lol

Did you go in renn fest dress?

My favorite are the dresses where the women look like they are ready to pop out the top. Lol

Did you go in renn fest dress?

Oh yeah. I have a couple of friends who buy season passes and go every weekend. I'm not that hard core, but once a year I get to pull my "garb" out of the back of the closet and meet them at the White Hart for the day. And every year, I buy another trinket or pouch or accessory.

Plenty of cute girls in bodices or off-the-shoulder blouses.

Back when my daughter an niece were in their early and mid teens I would take them to the festival. Then they grew-up and I began getting those "he's a dirty old man looks", when the girls dressed as you mention.
What's a dad to do?

Back when my daughter an niece were in their early and mid teens I would take them to the festival. Then they grew-up and I began getting those "he's a dirty old man looks", when the girls dressed as you mention.
What's a dad to do?

Just look a little more discretely or leave the girls home. Lol

I don't live in MD but had some great sex there. Really a moment that sticks in my mind forever. It's a long and sorted story but I have loved Maryland since then.

I don't live in MD but had some great sex there. Really a moment that sticks in my mind forever. It's a long and sorted story but I have loved Maryland since then.

You cannot leave us with just our curiosity of what happened? lol

Just look a little more discretely or leave the girls home. Lol

The girls had the opportunity to work for a costume vendor for a couple seasons. I would take them there early for set-up and got to know several of the other vendors. Very personable and friendly folks.

The girls had the opportunity to work for a costume vendor for a couple seasons. I would take them there early for set-up and got to know several of the other vendors. Very personable and friendly folks.

That is cool. I think the Renn fair is the best festival that I have ever been too. So much to do and see. Great shopping. Lots of food. Different atmosphere. Just a lot of fun

That is cool. I think the Renn fair is the best festival that I have ever been too. So much to do and see. Great shopping. Lots of food. Different atmosphere. Just a lot of fun

Yes, I did enjoy the "different atmosphere". Pretty much everyone seemed to be of the same mindset. It was always very relaxed. Not going to make it this year, unfortunately.

might have some time tomorrow in Westminster if anyone is available for well lets take our clothes off and see what happens

I was there a week ago (on the 14th) in kilt and cloak. Was a great time after about noon when the rain stopped.

Last edited:
Back