Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
516, 631, 718, 914

we are a couple looking in the 516,631 area code. We are looking for a woman.

Guys, keep it in your pants.

Last edited:
Sausage fest on here it looks like - if you are looking for female contact probably need to look elsewhere.

Need to recruit some non-three legged participants here.

Would love to........

717 - female, 40, unhappily married. I can’t always respond quickly to PMs but I DO respond. I like making people laugh and feel good and I enjoy mutually satisfying sex.

Would love to...laugh...feel good....enjoy mutually satisfying sex ! Please? :rose:

Shame I'm not closer...

717 - female, 40, unhappily married. I can’t always respond quickly to PMs but I DO respond. I like making people laugh and feel good and I enjoy mutually satisfying sex.

I would also enjoy mutually satisfying sex! Good luck in your search. :rose::rose:

Hello Kansas

Area code 620 also close to 316 covers most of the state! Male, 57 straight and very inventive. I'd love to hear from any Kansas ladies.

405 - MWF 52/flirty/professional/slim/articulate looking for discrete similar ‘friend’ to build a potentially long term relationship Kik/phone/possible meet

615 (TN) here --- professional/artistic WM, 44, sensual/literate/respectful/lascivious, open-minded, looking for female friend for talk, potentially more. PM me with whatever's on yr mind...

curious and chat

helllo, 214 972

I am curious and would like to chat and talk to and possibly play with someone.
I would like to chat and play and have fun.
I am in my mid 50's a married man.
Chat and fantasy are a major part of this and I like a fun person as I am one myself.
I like sports and go to a gym regularly but am not a pumped up guy by any stretch.
Have a great day and pm me if you want to chat have some fun or whatever is on your mind.

Hello 416 area code. Mwm 50's. Great thought. Looking for provocative thought from a texting partner. I am also on kik. Cheers

713, 281, 832 - Houston, TX

MWM, older, retired, nudist who enjoys stroking and/or sucking (and yes, I happily swallow).

Can't/won't do anything anal, but enjoy fondling others and being fondled, gently stroked, or sucked off.

If you feel the same, and enjoy the same things, send me a PM and we'll see what can be developed.

937 - would love to find a woman for chatting and/or whatever she wanted

Discreet play of what kind I'm unsure. 425 North Seattle. I miss kissing more than anything. A totally lost art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back