Dark dirty taboo fantasies and real secrets

shellymom35

Really Experienced
When fantasy turns to desire. When you realize that you're not alone. When you acknowledge your shame doesn't have merit. When you dissolve the guilt and finally cross the line. Then experience an emotionally charged sensual sexual experience beyond imagination. When truth is better than fiction . When words cannot accurately describe the the incredible intense experience of pure love. Then when someone shares the similar experience and knows, knows that words cannot paint the true picture , the most incredible feeling of love, emotions and a sexual high that you imagine could never be repeated ... but it does and every time thereafter is as good and sometimes better. All consensual , sometimes slow and sensual sometimes fast and quick and other times rough and hard,

Share your fantasy, desire or secret here, I promise I won't tell. Write it , share it I for one will not judge.
Those that choose to judge , well just pass this thread, this is a no judgement thread, still recognize the rules of the host.
Absolutely no references to forbidden material allowed here.

Well I am attracted by mature women MiLfs, I love to see all the motherly women and fantasie them....I am currently seeking married women over swingers website. Soon hoping for a sexual encounter 😈

I want my wife to find my lit account and see I'm turned on by the thought of another man fucking her, as I watch and then her and a girlfriend of hers make me clean up her pussy as they peg me and talk down to me and then lay me on my back, and stroke my cock and make me cum in my own mouth.

Blindfolded

Recently played an erotic game with the 3 important men in my life along with the other important women in their lives. Being blindfolded and guessing who the,person that's between my legs pleasuring me. I was 100% with the women and only got 1 of the men right. Incredible, we all took turns with the blindfold.

You know

I want my wife to find my lit account and see I'm turned on by the thought of another man fucking her, as I watch and then her and a girlfriend of hers make me clean up her pussy as they peg me and talk down to me and then lay me on my back, and stroke my cock and make me cum in my own mouth.

It's not that hard to have the first part happen the rest is making her desire what you desire.

I “accidentally” left my computer on, family found some of the things that I had looked at, a few were less than happy about it but the others were intrigued and, it has opened some very exciting doors

Some people understand that barriers to complete sexual bliss is achieved from forbidden and taboo sex. My vagina is also sometimes a wet juicy cunt. When I'm naked in bed you don't have to ask permission ... Just fuck me

This is so hot

Watching my wife

Slowly and reluctantly slip into an incestuous relationship with my step son. She has to believe I am unaware but the taboo and illicit thrill is too much to resist and soon she finds herself obsessed with his firm 19 year old cock. I find numerous excuses to leave them together so I can sneak back and watch their highly charged wanton fucking.

My husband has several female cousins that are absolutely stunning. None of them live close enough to pursue a more intimate relationship with. One in particular who is several years younger than us has been an object of our fantasies. I have let my sexual imagination drift off in waking late at night to discover him not in bed with me. I throw on a short lace black robe and go to investigate. I shortly hear moans coming from the bedroom down the hall. Pushing the door open I find them naked, him fucking her from behind. My pussy grows moist knowing the pleasure she is feeling. I slip in the room, neither of them noticing me at first, then clear my throat. She looks up and her expression of lust momentarily turns to fear. My husband however, grips her hips harder to keep her from pulling away. I quickly shed my robe, walk over and kneel, kissing her on the lips. Again her face turns to a mix of confusion and lust. I whisper, "Don't worry. I'm not mad. This isn't our first time" then kissing her again, hearing her moan as our tongues intertwine.

My husband has several female cousins that are absolutely stunning. None of them live close enough to pursue a more intimate relationship with. One in particular who is several years younger than us has been an object of our fantasies. I have let my sexual imagination drift off in waking late at night to discover him not in bed with me. I throw on a short lace black robe and go to investigate. I shortly hear moans coming from the bedroom down the hall. Pushing the door open I find them naked, him fucking her from behind. My pussy grows moist knowing the pleasure she is feeling. I slip in the room, neither of them noticing me at first, then clear my throat. She looks up and her expression of lust momentarily turns to fear. My husband however, grips her hips harder to keep her from pulling away. I quickly shed my robe, walk over and kneel, kissing her on the lips. Again her face turns to a mix of confusion and lust. I whisper, "Don't worry. I'm not mad. This isn't our first time" then kissing her again, hearing her moan as our tongues intertwine.

Well that woke me up!

my fantasy is getting caught playing dress up in my basement and forced to admit the sissy slut I am.

that I have bought dozens of panties, worn her dresses, own a large dildo that I suck and deep throat.

then I would want so badly to be told how pathetic it was and while my cock continues to ache and throb at the humiliation and statement she makes me cum right then and there admitting how badly I want cock.

So many. Having fun with my wife in the cinema, fingering her and squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples hard (which I always do when we go)... but then somehow getting compromised and some bloke takes advantage of her by fingering her hole when I'm pinching her nipples. By the time she works it out, she's too far gone to try and stop it.

Also many times I get her to hike up her skirt and masturbate when I am driving. She loves to do this and it's low risk. However, once she is really turned on and closes her eyes. I will make sure I pull her tits out and have them out on display especially as other cars pass. A couple of times it has led us to finish up with a fuck at the side of a country road with the passenger door open. My fantasy is that we get caught and then she gets fucked hard by a stranger.

My hotwifey in a sleazy motel. Basically four walls and a bed. She's bare assed naked in the middle of the bed. There's a line up of men at the foot of the bed, big cocks erect and ready. One by one they get between legs, slide their cocks into her pussy. Then fucks her til he cums.

For round two she needs them hard again. She lines the guys up then proceeds to take each one into her mouth. She sucks them until they're all hard again. This time she bends over the bed. Then one by one each guy fucks her from behind!

I guess my darkest fantasy is getting gangbang by four of five guys. It won't evenr happen, simply because I'm too much of a coward to make it into reality but... it's still nice to fantasize about it

Maybe you just need to meet the right guys ...and share a glass of wine or two.

Back