People of the UK... and Ireland!

Good morning everyone - giving this a bump for two reasons:

1. There must be newbies out there who do not realise this is there to make initial contact. Hi :)

2. To let people know that our last chat thread has been filled and so we have jumped to an old thread which unfortunately still doesn't explicitly invite Ireland - so please know that we are very welcoming of everyone from our little islands.

If you want to say hi - come and find us here

Also - GA's UK Fred thread is still available too - please click on his posts above to find the link.

Have a great day everyone :rose:

Another meeting place, goodness!

Another meeting place, goodness!

Nooo. This is personals - so advertise yourself :D

NOT a chat thread - c'mon, you know the rules and I am not going to be responsible for having this moved to the playground - again. Sigh.

Advertising myself.

Just a regular single guy, Scottish roots, living in South London.

Like the b-word and writing the occasional story for ladies to read on the train.

And the obligatory weather report: overcast but warm. :)

Good morning everyone - giving this a bump for two reasons:

1. There must be newbies out there who do not realise this is there to make initial contact. Hi :)

2. To let people know that our last chat thread has been filled and so we have jumped to an old thread which unfortunately still doesn't explicitly invite Ireland - so please know that we are very welcoming of everyone from our little islands.

If you want to say hi - come and find us here

Also - GA's UK Fred thread is still available too - please click on his posts above to find the link.

Have a great day everyone :rose:

just a correction to the quoted post. the UK Directory isn't my thread. i only posted the 7th in the series of what was Lit's longest running thread. Laurel's policy of capping threads at 5000 posts meant the original thread had to end.

anyway, here's a link: click ;)

Giving this a bump to remind people that there are UK threads to chat on in the playground.

The issue of the omission of Ireland in the thread titles has already been addressed in earlier posts here - but just to clarify that all lovely Irish people are welcome too!!

The previous thread that myself and some UKers are haunting has been closed for maximum posts - and we are now on this one.

Otherwise head to the one linked above in GA's post :)

Happy Litting? Litsting? Whatever - have a great day :D

And a how-do-you-do from gloomy Cambridgeshire.

I've been lurking on the sidelines for a long while now, so I thought it's about time I signed up and said hello.

25/Female

An obligatory weather report - Dark clouds and quite possibly rain. What more did you expect from the UK?

I've been lurking on the sidelines for a long while now, so I thought it's about time I signed up and said hello.

25/Female

An obligatory weather report - Dark clouds and quite possibly rain. What more did you expect from the UK?

You do realise now you have come out from the shadows you will never be allowed to get back to them :D What made you take the big step?

Oh and it was a mixture of sun and clouds today in Lincolnshire.

Thank you for making us Irish feel so welcome
Love the site and a lovely friendly and sexy community it is.
Donegal NW Ireland here and always happy to chat here or via PM

Isle of Wight

Mixture of sunshine and showers.
Waiting for the next storms
Holiday season nearly done so we will all be hibernating soon.

25/Female

Welcome from the gloomy sidelines...........m/58 also from not so sunny Cambridgeshire, between Cambridge and Pererborough.... and add a bit of wind to that grey and gloom today:)

Afternoon everyone, pretty grey and mostly overcast south of England here. Stuck at work bored out of my mind wishing the day away!

Hope everyone's day is going better than mine! :heart:

Misery loves company? :D

I suppose I decided to step out of the shadows and out of my comfort zone in hopes of finding like-minded folks on the same land mass.

Lincolnshire, huh? I studied in Lincoln many a year ago. Bloody gorgeous city!

You do realise now you have come out from the shadows you will never be allowed to get back to them :D What made you take the big step?

Oh and it was a mixture of sun and clouds today in Lincolnshire.

High time I posted on a One-Side-Of-Pond-specific thread.
Love it that it's UK and Ireland.
No fog on the Tyne today but nearly.
Ivy flower has just burst in the North East and Himalayan Balsam still going - totally key information for beekeepers that is.

Misery loves company? :D

I suppose I decided to step out of the shadows and out of my comfort zone in hopes of finding like-minded folks on the same land mass.

Lincolnshire, huh? I studied in Lincoln many a year ago. Bloody gorgeous city!

Ah.... the Bail Gate, nice place to stay..... was sure you said cambridgeshire though:)

Fuck the Disunited Kingdom.

I say let's play! Anyone got a nice cock or ass to show off? (Wanst a Glesga faggot...)

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Thanks. Could have googled but other things happening here!! Fabulous song

I work in London and Scotland most of the time and spend a lot of time alone in hotel rooms ;)

Anytime you stop off in Newcastle upon Tyne and want some pleasurable company with an older man, you just get a pm this way darling. :rose:

Good afternoon.

Remaining positive despite the gloom. Those long trousers will have to show themselves soon.

Good old Sussex by the sea.

Back