Fem Boy Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not nip over and check us all out? what do you think Miss jhane and SissyElla

I thought it was girls night out... but I suppose it would be OK.....
Bring some red wine and you're in.... (the door)... I'm not that cheap....

She looks like she could have my attention and could use a little posse to help me fill those cheeks up with my special sauce....not to mention stirring the pot with my big paws:D

I wish I did..... :heart: .. I mean sure, yes, just like that. I've been working out... She could be my sister (I wish she was).....

The ass/legs in your profile pic looks suitably scrumptious, I bet shed enjoy your company too ;)

I thought it was girls night out... but I suppose it would be OK.....
Bring some red wine and you're in.... (the door)... I'm not that cheap....
It still is, just now we have a fun new toy to share =) And second for the wine, classy ladies like us ;)

The ass/legs in your profile pic looks suitably scrumptious, I bet shed enjoy your company too ;)

It still is, just now we have a fun new toy to share =) And second for the wine, classy ladies like us ;)

Got to leave now girls. Enjoy the rest of the evening and SissyElla make sure you continue to be a naughty girl, :kiss:

Thank you.. you are so kind to say that.... don't stop.... tell me more. :heart:
BTW... I luv my profile pic. Unfortunately, I lost the original... and had to return the dress....

I get silly after a glass or two.. never know what I'd do......

Got to leave now girls. Enjoy the rest of the evening and SissyElla make sure you continue to be a naughty girl, :kiss:
Cya hun, we'll try and have a proper chat soon =) And you dont even have to ask ;)

Thank you.. you are so kind to say that.... don't stop.... tell me more.
BTW... I luv my profile pic. Unfortunately, I lost the original... and had to return the dress....

Your legs are so gorgeous and well shaped, and I have a MASSIVE fishnet fetish, so there are soo many things I wanna do to your fine body looking at that pic... And dont even get me started on those kinky red heels :kiss: Ahh, thats a shame, we'll have to have a shopping spree to recreate it =)

I get silly after a glass or two.. never know what I'd do......
While I cant know what youd do either, I do have several specific fantasies about what you might do... ;) :kiss:

Last edited:
I warn you, I can be insatiable.. And I have a cant guarantee some of your pretty clothes wont get cum stains on them ;)

Well then, I'll be sure to bring some extra clothes to change into.... but you might have to dress me.... I might not be in any kind of condition to do it myself if your fantasies are anything like mine..... :devil:

Well then, I'll be sure to bring some extra clothes to change into.... but you might have to dress me.... I might not be in any kind of condition to do it myself if your fantasies are anything like mine..... :devil:

Ive always wanted my own submissive little doll to dress and play it =) You will be just the prettiest tart when im done.
And if your fantasies are anything like mine, then I may have to fly out to =) lol

Just took at a peek at your profile pic too... Adorable pose and cute dress....
Have you posted other pics?

Just took at a peek at your profile pic too... Adorable pose and cute dress....
Have you posted other pics?

Thanks, you liking it makes me feel so hot =) I have a few more pics on my laptop, but nothing posted. Its late now, but I could try gettin em up tommorow and sending them to you =) Would love to know what you think

Ive always wanted my own submissive little doll to dress and play it =) You will be just the prettiest tart when im done.
And if your fantasies are anything like mine, then I may have to fly out to =) lol

OMG.... how I would love to be your little doll... dress me up... make me pretty ....

We should move this back and forth over to "Stacy's Sperm Depository" thread... have you visited that thread.. lot's of fun...

Thanks, you liking it makes me feel so hot =) I have a few more pics on my laptop, but nothing posted. Its late now, but I could try gettin em up tommorow and sending them to you =) Would love to know what you think

That would be nice.... PM me and we'll meet up on the other thread I mentioned.
I should go too... I've got to go feed my pussy (That's cat .... I swear Ella... they have such dirty minds..) .... 'til then :kiss: jhane

OMG.... how I would love to be your little doll... dress me up... make me pretty ....

We should move this back and forth over to "Stacy's Sperm Depository" thread... have you visited that thread.. lot's of fun...

Ive seen it, but havent posted in it.. I should be going to bed soon, but a little play first.. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back