What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I taste your spittle on my lips it crosses my mind that the Sox need to win again tonight


QUOTE=MercedeSexy;50254993]Are all Red Sox fans this demanding? ;)

I'd been watching you across the bar all night. Two martinis, dry. I even memorized what you were wearing. When you settled your tab and bid your farewells, heading to the door, I knew it was my chance. I hurriedly shoved my half empty glass of wine toward the bartender, lifted my handbag and made my way toward the door.

A quick scan of the parking lot pointed me in your direction. You were leaning against the side of your car.
"I wasn't going to wait much longer for you."

I slow my rapid pace toward you. "What?"

A slow crooked smile stretches your lips. You lift your finger and beckon me with it to approach you. I hesitate for a moment. My mind is warring with my feet but they seem to move anyway, inexplicably drawing me toward to you. My heart begins to hammer my chest.

When I am within arm's reach, your hand rapidly takes hold of my waist pulling my body closer. Your other palm snakes around my neck to steady my head as your lips approach mine.

I hold my breath anticipating the touch, but you pause just a fraction of an inch away. Your intense eyes capturing mine for what feels like eternity. I suck in a gasp just a moment before your lips close on mine.

So soft. Gentle.

My eyes close and I can feel my shoulders drop a full inch as I relax into the contact. My arms wrap around your back as my body begins to melt into yours. I feel your tongue sliding along my lower lip and I slacken my jaw to allow it entrance. Slowly, you take possession of my mouth.

First, filling me with your tongue, and exploring every inch. Then coaxing my tongue to dance with yours.

This goes on for several long minutes. My entire body feels as though it's on fire from the exchange. I want more. Much, much more. But each time that I try to deepen the contact, you pull back.

I press my body to yours, making certain you understand that I want it. There can be no doubt in your mind that I want you. But you make no advances.

Your lips retreat from mine, but you hold my face steady and look intently at me.
"Is there something you want?"

I can feel the heat rising in my cheeks. I nod but can't seem to find my voice through my own panting.
...

~~~~

Please Cardinals, don't let me down.

St_Louis_Cardinals_1998-present_logo.png
[/QUOTE]
 
Had a good time with my son that I haven't seen in a year.. went and saw the Red Wings play and sat 3 rows behind the goalie...what a huge difference being so close makes.

Gonna see my nephews today...and going back to PA to see The Tubes tomorrow...wooooooooot!!

You turkey! You were in town and didn't call to have empanandas? :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top