VDC - What He Didn't See - (Closed for ChaseMePleez & tdescap)

ChaseMePleez

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 31, 2012
Posts
529
The neon glow of the sign that hung over the bar gave off an eerie glow to her in her drunken stupor. It was a sad sight that the town’s good girl was half out of her mind on liquor at Joe’s Sports Bar on Fifth Street. In a small Southern town, everyone knew everything about everyone but no one ever admitted it. Margie Duhon had managed to keep her little secret for six years without a soul ever finding out. She was in love with her big brother’s best friend.

They had met when Margie was sixteen years old and kind of a nerd. His smile was the first thing she saw when they met. His smile was full, bright and happy. He was nice to her on occasion and would pull on her ponytail, calling her ‘squirt’. He never did notice that she thought he hung the moon and the stars. She had thought that maybe he would notice her once she grew up but that never happened. Just recently at a party that her brother had given for her birthday she heard him call her ‘the little sister he never had’. A little piece of her heart broke apart that day.

It wasn’t like she was bad looking, just not overtly sexual. Her long brown hair was usually pulled back in either a tight braid or a ponytail. She had nice skin and high cheek bone. Her eyes were big and round, a soft brown color that reminded you of an amber stone. It was hard to tell she even had a body in those frumpy clothes she always wore but Margie worked out regularly and took care of herself. She didn't look that good now, slumped over in the chair she had been in since the night began.

Oscar Reddington, the bouncer for the bar, had to muscle some lech that tried to grope the poor girl. Everyone in the bar was astounded to see her there and in this condition. Most were gossiping about what had happened to make the poor thing resort to drinking. Oscar shook his head at Joe Mahoney, the owner. “Get the girl out of here. This ain’t no place for one like her.” Joe nodded in agreement as he scratched his balding head. He looked up her brother’s number and dialed. The phone went to the answering machine so Joe decided it be wise to check with the boy’s best friend. Maybe he knew where Margie’s brother might be or better yet, he could come get her himself.

He dialed that number and got who he was looking for on the first ring. “Hello? Yes, this is Joe Mahoney down at Sorts Bar. I was looking for Miss Margie’s brother. Might ya seen him? Well his sister has been here for the last two hours drinking. I’m afraid she needs help getting herself home. The lass is in bad shape. Gonna be regretting that in the morning.” There was a series of noncommittal noises and Joe hung up. “He’s on his way. Said that Margie’s brother is probably shacked up with Sophie. They are getting hitched in a month.”

In her drunken haze, Margie couldn't make heads or tails of the conversation that was taking place only a few feet in front of her. Time seemed to slow down and speed up at different times. She could hear the whispers of the other patrons in the bar but she didn't care. All she could feel is a hollow ache in her chest where her heart was. There was a loud clang which made her wince and moan. A tall body walked by and was getting rather close to her. Margie noticed that she smelled a very divine and familiar cologne.
 
John Tillman was reading at his desk when he received the call from Joe's Sports Bar. Lost in his work, the phone interruption annoyed him. When Joe Mahoney explained the situation. John became concerned. He had known Margie a long time; getting drunk in a bar, late at night, was not her thing. What was going on?

John arrived at the bar and walked in. Immediately he saw Margie, swaying slightly in a chair, eyes glazed. She was disheveled, hair astray, hand clasping a partially empty glass. In the dim light, she looked a bit like a loose and wild woman.. sort of pretty, but well off her game. John touched her hand and pushed the glass away.

"Margie, we need to leave" She looked at him.... her pupils were dilated ... make-up messy in the corners of her eyes. She started to say something, but he grabbed her arm quickly and pulled her toward the door. John put his arm around her as they left the building, and she immediately laid her head against his shoulder. She was very unsteady and dreamy in her walking.

In the past, John had not paid that much attention to Margie... he was at her recent birthday party, but really did not speak with her. She was with friends, and he was hanging out with the guys. The kid sister of his best friend was always around, but he never a focus for him. He cared for her ... in such a small town, everyone knew everything about each other. She was just a very nice girl, who happened to be his best friend's sister. She was slim and pretty... not a knockout.. but he knew she was very nice. He could not understand why she was drinking so heavily tonight.

He started to notice her attire, and was taken by some changes... she was wearing a skirt, not too short, but certainly not frumpy. She had on stockings, but they were frayed and laddered in her drunken movements. Her blouse was slightly untucked. Even in her condition, John noticed that Margie was no longer the kid sister. As he approached the car, she leaned heavily against him. Concerned that her head was spinning, he briefly stopped and held her... asking her if she going to be sick. She said no...she pressed against him and he could feel her breasts and bra pushing against his side. He quickly moved to open the car door and help her in. As she moved to sit down, her legs parted, giving him a brief flash of her lace stocking tops, before he averted his eyes and focused on her face.

She smiled at him and closed her eyes. John shut her door and got into the drivers seat to take her home.

"Young lady," he said as they pulled away, "I don't know what's going on with you, but you need to sleep this off. You are going to feel like hell tomorrow morning."

She slouched over onto his shoulder and he moved to prop her up. "Look, hang in there. We need to talk about this... but you have to sober up first."
 
At first Margie thought that William had come for her but then she smelled John's infamous cologne. Even in her state, she could recognize that intoxicating scent that reminded her of him. Her eyes tried to focus and she could barely make out his beautiful eyes. Margie felt her heart clench. "No...." She slurred her words but he paid her no mind. John practically dragged her out the door of the bar. Margie waved woefully at Joe, who looked worried.

She managed the walk into the park until a wave of dizziness hit her and she ended up pressed against John. Margie's mouth felt very dry and she was grateful when he quickly helped her into the car. Alcohol had lowered some of her inhibitions and the normally guarded Margie felt relaxed in his presence. She giggled at the 'young lady' remark. "Young lady...?" She snorted with laughter.

Margie lay there against his shoulder and sighed.The pain she had been trying to numb hit her all at once. Her voice was low, slurred and muffled against his shoulder. "You never saw me." She groaned sleepily against his jacket. "All this time and you never looked...not once..I saw you though. I always saw you. Wish I could forget...forget you..Wish I didn't lo-" Then bliss of unconsciousness claimed her for the rest of the ride.

The rest of the ride was very fuzzy for her. Margie remembered the car stopping and someone lifting her up. She was lain on something plush and long, a pillow stunk under her head. The smell of what had to be very strong coffee woke her from her stupor. She cracked her eyes open a little bit and wished she was still asleep. The loud painful groan came when the ache in her head hit her all at once. "Fuck!"

Margie took a good look around at her surroundings, realizing where she was. "No no no no no." She repeated silently to herself. This was the last place on Earth that she wanted to be at this point in her life. The alcohol was still in her system which dulled her actions some. She tried to get up to leave when she felt his big hand lower her back down to the couch in a sitting position. There was a mug of coffee in his hand that he placed in front of her. There was this look in his eyes that confused her. Did she have egg on her face or something?

His presence was as arousing as it usually was. By some miracle of God she had managed to hide how much he effected her. Margie took the mug and sipped at the hot liquid and grimaced. "Jesus, J.T. You could strip the floor with this stuff." Her tongue was still a little loose from the alcohol but she was sobering up by the minute. The wall that she was trying to rebuild over herself was almost visible.

She looked back at him. John's expression was a bit alarming. "What?!" Margie took another sip of the coffee. "I'm guessing they called you when they couldn't reach Will. Could you keep it to yourself , at least for now? I do not need Will's holier than though shit right now." Her brother had a tendency to act like she was hid kid or something when Margie did make a mistake. Margie couldn't help but glance at him briefly. Why did he have to look the way he did?
 
John looked at her... she was definitely hung over. Even though she was cute, at the moment she looked terrible.

"Rest," he said. "Let me get you some aspirin and water." I have a towel and some clean things for you to wear. Please feel free to use the shower. He pointed to the door of the bathroom.

Margie looked at John, and he addressed her concern. "Don't worry, I am not saying anything. You got blasted last night, and I helped you out. No one needs to know any more than that. If you want, we can talk about it. By the way, you look like shit right now. Remember that the next time you want to get drunk."

John went to the kitchen and started opening doors and rattling pans. Margie's head was throbbing. Soon, she could smell some bacon cooking ... then, a few eggs cracked on a bowl and then a fork whipping away.

Margie got up slowly and noticed she was no longer wearing her skirt and stockings. John must have removed them, she thought. She found the towel, along with a small cotton t-shirt, crisp white boxers, and a pair of sweat pants. The clothes were small for John, but Margie did not question it. After a long shower, she dressed in the clean items... boxers a first for her... and returned to the living area to fold up the blankets that covered her during the night.

John called... "Come on and have a little bite. A few eggs might do you some good."

Margie sat at a small dining table and John placed a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast before her. Her stomach started to turn... "Here, have some juice... " as he thrust a glass at her. "Drink".

John looked at her, and smiled. "You look better now... a little food will do you good.. eat and then lay down again."

Margie fussed at the eggs... did not touch the bacon, and had a bite of toast, and then went to the couch. "I feel terrible"

John raised his eyebrows and ate his breakfast. When he finished, he turned toward the couch and focused on her lying there. He was taken again by how much she had changed... she was no longer a little girl. His thoughts ventured to girls, women.. he had known, dated... and his eyes fixed on her again... she WAS quite pretty. He shook his head, got up from the table, and started cleaning the kitchen. When he was done, he returned to see Margie dozing on the couch.

"How do you feel?" She opened her eyes and mumbled... "Fine"

"At some point, I have to make a showing at work.. but I want to know what happened last night.. what happened with you? We have to be on the same wavelength... I dont want anyone to misconstrue anything about you... so let's hear it out." He touched her forehead, and stroked her hair.. "You look a lot better now, but I am sure your head hurts like hell!"
 
Margie's stomach did a roller coaster roll when the smell of food hit her nostrils. There was no way she'd be able to eat all of that without barfing. She grimaced at him. Sometimes John could be as stubborn as William. She ate a few bites and wet back to the couch, closing her eyes against the world. "I don't need a babysitter, John. If you need to go then go. I'll wait out the headache and call for a cab to get home."

She couldn't look at him. Margie was still rebuilding up that wall between them so he couldn't see her feelings. "I don't want to talk about it." Her heart nearly jumped up into her throat when she felt his hand stroke her hair. "It's complicated." She turned away from him and pressed a pillow over her head. "More like the ten levels of Tartarus!" She referred to the Greek myth version of hell.

There was a sharp knock at the door and Margie groaned, feeling it inside her skull. Her worst fears came to life when she heard the voice of her big brother. Margie sat up as he stood next to her with an unusual look on his face. What was wrong? "Boxers? That's a new look for you, Mars." God, she hated that nickname. Will sat on the coffee table across from Margie.

Margie gave him a look that said that she was ready to use violence if he didn't stop annoying her. Her brother had these icy blue eyes that were kind of intimidating. Those eyes were trained on her with a determined precision. "Getting drunk? Margie, something has been eating at you lately. Don't think I haven't noticed. What's going on?" She growled loudly in frustration. "Why the hell does there have to be something wrong?! Maybe I just wanted to have a good time. So what!" Will looked back at John who just shook his head. Neither man bought that excuse but Will wasn't going to push her about it.

He had his suspicions about why she was in such a state but he had no proof just yet. "Well, it's a good thing John got to you. I was headed over here anyway to ask him for a favor. Remember that exterminator that came over this morning?" Margie nodded with a grim feeling in her stomach. "Turns out they're going to need us to vacate the house for a little while due to a termite infestation. Tessa and I decided to take it as a sign that we need to get away. I'm taking her to the cabin for a while for us to relax. But there is no way I am going to leave you here alone when you're acting so out of character. John? I know this is alot to ask but since she's already here. Can she stay here in your guestroom?"

Margie bit back. "What about my stuff?" Will always had an answer for everything. "Tessa packed for you since we couldn't find you. Even stuck that journal in your bag along with most of the stuff you'll need." She crossed her arms which meant she decided to be stubborn. "What if I say no?" He smiled evilly. "Then I will call Mom and she can come down and keep an eye on you." That did the trick. "Ok ok. Whatever you want. Anything but that. Now leave me alone."

She laid back down miserably. Will kissed her on the top of her head. "Later, Mars." Silently he hoped that he wasn't struck down by God for manipulating the situation. He stood and walked with John back to the door where her bags lay. "I appreciate what you did for her. Honestly I have no idea why she's been acting so weird. Even Tessa noticed she's been kind of somber." He shook his head and John's hand. "I'll see you when we get back. You know the number to the cabin." He left and headed back to the pickup truck where he had left the love of his life. Will gave Tessa a smooch and she giggled. "Did you tell Margie that the exterminator would be done in two days?" Will gave her an evil smirk. "Nope." Tessa eyed him. Her boyfriend was up to something but she wasn't sure.

They were now alone together and Margie would be stuck here with him for an extended period of time. Hiding from him would be almost impossible John had always been a perceptive man and knew when something was up with her. It did't help that she had a strong sexual attraction to him. In just a t-shirt, Margie was trying to hide the hard nipples that were protruding from under the material. Sometimes she wish he was so damn good-looking. "Now what?"
 
John pondered her words... stared at the wall briefly... then turned toward her and noticed her eyes. They were striking, even in her condition.... open and lively. He glanced down slightly, and noticed her nipples pushing against the t-shirt, and further down... in the front of the white boxers, the darkness of her lush pubic hair pressing again the material.

He shook his head to clear his thoughts and return to the present.

"Margie, you should just hang out and rest. Let me help you with your stuff."

He immediately got her bags and brought them into his guest room. The room was small but comfortable, with a double bed, desk, chest, and closet. A tiny but functional bathroom was adjacent. Margie got up and followed him. John placed her bags on the bed, and started to reorganize the drawers of the chest, and the closet, to provide room for Margie's things.

"We should have enough space for your clothes, I just keep a bunch of old junk in here.. half of it I should throw away." She was quiet and looked resigned to her new accomodation. John could not understand why she was so negative or stand-offish toward him at times. Maybe this was the effect of being hungover. She was fumbling at her bags, so John reached over to help her unfasten the latches. Their hands touched, and again his eyes locked on hers. She turned away quickly and pulled her hands away. John briefly felt his heart rush inside, but did nothing other than focus on opening the bag. Touching her hand was triggering thoughts and ideas in his mind... things he never contemplated and now the reality of Margie in his home, alone, was weighing on him. The lock was stubborn and he finally released it with great effort, the bag falling open suddenly.

Inside, John briefly saw a locked book (the "journal" he thought") as well as array of underwear and lingerie that Tessa had placed at the top of the bag. John looked away... slightly embarrassed for seeing and intruding on Margie's very personal things. She quickly grabbed the bag and moved it to the other side of the bed, and thanked John for helping.

"I'll leave you alone to unpack," said John, and he left the room.

Back in the living room, John pushed his basic desires from his mind and told himself... "it's Will's little sister... it's Will's little sister...get your head on straight". Anyway, he thought, her disinterest in him was pretty evident and he dared not provoke anything. If he made one false move, she would be screaming and yelling... all over town. He didn't need that.

But the thought lingered and his mind again lost focus as he listened to Margie opening drawers and putting her things away in the guest room. He thought of holding her in his arms and what it would feel like to have her warm embrace. He wondered how it would be to kiss her. To hold her hand.

He also no longer thought of her as a kid... he recalled the image of her stockings.. her long legs encased and highlighted by her short skirt...he thought of her wearing the beautiful lingerie he spied a few moments earlier... his thoughts also included the intimate things... the teasing things that women know and use to great effect with men...
 
Margie could have kicked Will for putting her in this situation. Being around him, smelling him, hearing his voice day after fay would be heaven and hell for her.Although it wasn't her idea, the least she could do is be appreciative. "Thanks, J.T." Margie was the only person who called him that and the only person who ever got away with it. It was a nickname she had given him when they still young that just stuck.

She grabbed her make-up bag and what looked like some of her more personal items. The room was small but exactly what she needed. Margie had never needed much in life. She was grateful for what she was given. The silence between them was as loud as a car crash and it was making her incredibly uncomfortable. His nearness had her on edge because he was her greatest temptation.

Margie hadn't expected their hands to touch or to lock eyes with him. If she hadn't of turned away when she had, he would have seen everything right there in her eyes. Everything she felt for him would be in open view but God, it felt so good, that little touch. She couldn't help that hunger inside of her for more. She barely got out the 'Thank you' to John for opening the lock. Part of her was glad when he left the room so she could recover for a few moments. She needed to rebuild her walls. The only way she was going to get through this was to keep John at a distance.

Once everything was put away, Margie sat down on the bed with her journal and started to write. The words started to pour out of her like a faucet. She had alot to get off of her chest.

Febuary 1, 2013

The last thing I expected when I took that first drink was to end up in the home of the one man I ever loved. I'm sure my face when I woke up from my drunken induced sleep was priceless. Will would have had a field day at that exact moment. Not to mention he would have turned on that god awful Metallica album to full blast to teach me a lesson. Apparently bugs have also decided to ambush my peace, which is why I will also be spending some extra time here with John. Its so hard hiding from him, not showing the real me. I just don't think I give a little bit of myself. Not sure what I am going to do about this situation. I do know that John has been good to me anytime I needed him. I have today off so I might do some of the chores around his home to say thank you for the help. Last night could have ended really badly. I could have gone home with some stranger who just wanted to get in my pants.

Margie dressed in some of her regular clothes, a pair of shorts and an old Bon Jovi tee shirt she had gotten at the one and only concert he did in their town. When she came out in her little white tennis shoes, she didn't see John anywhere. She flicked the switch in the livingroom and could tell the place needed a good vacuuming. "Might as well get started." There was no way she was going to stay in that room for the rest of the day. She vacuumed and dusted the wooden bookshelf that held some old mementos that used to belong to John's father.

Once she hit the kitchen, Margie had turned on this little radio that John listened to. Trace Adkins' song 'Honky Tonk Badonkadonk' was playing on the radio and that song always made her laugh. Since there wasn't anyone there to see her, Margie had some fun and danced around to the song while she swept the floors. She got really into it and didn't notice when someone came through the door. That person stood there and just kind of watched, mesmerized by the little show going on in front of him. When Margie turned around and saw someone was there she jumped about ten feet, turned a bright shade of red and automatically shut off the radio. "You scared the living hell out of me." All she knew at the moment was that she wanted to die of embarrassment on the spot.
 
Watching Margie dance, John was both amused and attracted...he watched her quietly as she really got into the music and moved in time with the beat. In her shorts and t-shirt, he noticed her toned, smooth legs, and slim, fit body. His pushed thoughts of her physical attractiveness out of his mind... he was still concerned that she was troubled by something, and was hopeful she would open up. Her uninhibited dancing, free and happy, provided John some comfort that Margie was OK. He still wanted to understand, and he was certainly interested in her.

Her expression changed, when she saw him, to an embarassed smile, eyes wide with surprise and her face flushed red. She moved to the side of the room, and folded her arms, looking at the walls, the cupboards, anything but John.

"It's OK Margie. I am glad to see you are feeling better." He tried not to tease her, or indicate how cute she looked.

John surveyed the kitchen and the living area and noticed Margie's work.

"Wow... you have been busy! The place looks great! Thank you so much." John walked over and gave Margie a warm hug, and pulled her head softly against his cheek in an affectionate gesture of thanks. In hugging her, John again felt her firm body against his and marveled at how nice it was to feel her molding against him. He sensed her tension, and wondered, "Is it embarassment? or something else?"

When he released her and dropped his arms, he briefly noticed her eyes misting, but she turned away quickly and walked to the next room. John followed as she sat down on the couch, and he took a seat across from her. They were quiet for a few moments and then John broke the silence.

"Thank you Margie... my place needed a good cleaning. " He looked at her, and she smiled. John continued, "I have to say... we have known each other so long... yet we have never really had a chance to talk and learn about each other. You have really grown up, and I was very concerned about you last night. "

Margie said nothing and looked away. John pondered what to say next. She certainly appeared to be trying to distance herself from him. John's experience with women was limited; he was taught to be polite and respectful, and was very careful to not overstep... even when his emotions and desires were burning hotly inside.

"Is there anything I can get for you?" he asked. Margie shook her head and looked at him directly. He looked into her eyes, and noticed it... he could not be certain, but he felt something in her eyes. John tried to stay calm as he eased out of his chair, onto his knees, and moved slightly toward the couch. He reached out with his hand and touched her hand, resting against her leg. He could feel her slightly trembling.

Looking up at her, he softly moved his fingers over hand and said, "It felt nice to hug and hold you."
 
Margie's red face gave off a shy smile. She had ben caught readily in the midst of her fun. Will had caught her vacuuming to Michael Jackson a few times and di his own rendition on the moonwalk. Her brother could be such a dork sometimes but at least he appreciated the classics. Their parents had enjoyed music when they were still young. Aunt Sophia used to to tell Margie stories about her mother dancing with Will on her hip in the kitchen years ago. "Yes, I am feeling alot better." She just couldn't look him in the eye.

When his warm body enveloped her in a hug, Margie thought she may faint. Her whole body fell into his so seamlessly and it felt so right that she knew she didn't want him to let go. Her body tensed in sexual awareness, her nipples tightening and her heart beat thudding in her rib cage. Why was he touching her like this? John had barely paid her any attention in the past. It was almost cruel of him in a way because it gave her more to dream on at night when she was alone, when she lay there wishing he was holding her.

"It was no trouble, John. You know I like to stay busy." She replied stiffly. Trying to escape from the intensity of his presence on her body, Margie exited the room and could have whimpered when she noticed him following. Margie was confused by his sudden interest in her. "Your Will's best friend. I was always the baby sister that watched the two of you have fun. You never wanted to get to know me before."

She needed some space before all those pent up feelings just burst through her. Her heart ached so badly in her chest. The only thing she wanted from John, he would give to her. The man was just a dream she'd have until he rode off with some perfect female. Someone who was far more than she was. She shook her head and his eyes caught hers. She always hung her heart in her eyes and now was no different.

Margie let go of those eyes even as her body shook slightly at the sight of him coming at her. What are you doing to me, John? Those fingers against her hand had her heart in her throat. His touch was so potent. He had to know how he effected her. Somehow she found her voice. "Yes, it was nice." She couldn't help herself when her fingers tangled in his slowly, the delicate skin against his rough masculine hand. Her breath caught in her throat and she touched his face with her other hand.

For once the mask she wore fell and Margie cupped his cheek. The surprise in his eyes was very apparent and she almost laughed. Her thumb slowly traced that perfect face, down to his lips. This man was her one weakness and right now she practically had her neck bared to him. Reality hit her and she realized exactly what she was doing. Margie tried to pull her hand back and to stand but John stopped her.

He was eye level with her now and had her face in her hands. The look on his face was a silent plea for her to explain that moment. Those eyes were so hard to look away from. "Are you only just now seeing it, John? After all this time?" Something was burning deep in her chest, a simmering anger inside of her that she had been so invisible to him all this time. She could almost hate him for it.
 
On his knees, John looked at Margie sitting on the couch and was lost in her eyes. "Yes, Margie I see it now.... why have I been so blind? Why have I been so dense?"

He leaned toward Margie and kissed her forehead, then her cheek.. her neck... and then circled back to her mouth, covering her lips with his, and lightly caressed them, molding his mouth over hers. He felt her lips part, and he lightly guided his tongue inside. She received him and moaned softly, her hand stroking his hair, and pulling his head tightly against her. John felt a warm wave inside and he pushed against the couch, feeling her legs move as she circled her arms around his body.

"Oh, why did I not see it? " he repeated again. Margie was quiet, receiving his kisses and his soft finger touches over her neck, shoulders and arms.

He continued his caressing and kissing, and she murmured softly, accepting it.. still tense.... but John felt Margie opening and relaxing in response to his affections.

He always deeply cared for Margie... but in this moment, a feeling beyond care enveloped him.... it was an unexplainable rush of energy coming from Margie, from the knowledge that she felt something deep for him, and he was letting it flow in ... the warmth and love that comes with such an emotional exchange....he was, in that moment, in awe of her and deeply attracted to her. In that moment, he wanted nothing but to worship her... to keep her on this pedestal... on his knees in front of her... stroking and caring for her.. never wanting more... just giving to her, showing his love and affection.

John was also keenly aware that a very masculine response was occurring. He was deeply aroused, and he could feel his erection pressing against his tight clothing. He knew that his pants would soon show a wet spot in the heat of their kissing and touching... and he wanted so much to feel relief. He kissed her mouth again, and then lightly over her t-shirt, he brushed his lips across her breasts and her nipples... noticing that they were hard and pushing against the cotton fabric. He watched as she closed her eyes and moaned.

Margie moved and parted her thighs, and John glimpsed the lace edges of her panties just inside the legs of her shorts. He could stand it no longer. He reached up for the top of her shorts, and slowly pulled them down her thighs and ankles, and then off completely. She was now in her t-shirt, and bikini panties, mesh and lace.... John could see her soft, smooth
skin of her intimate lips through the material. John looked up at Margie again... she was dreamy, focusing on him with glazed eyes..John reached around with his hands and cupped Margie's bottom through her bikini panties, and pulled her up so she was standing in front of him. On his knees, her panties.. her pussy... was directly in front of his face. He leaned forward and pulled her body toward his mouth as started to kiss her, lovingly, repeatedly, over her panties, on her soft mound...

"Oh, Margie," he softly spoke. "I want to make love to you all day." He continued kissing her in this intimate fashion and she accepted it, pushing her hips into his mouth, encouraging him to repeat and place more pressure, to continue... to never stop. He felt her legs trembling... her knees were buckling a bit and he could hear Margie gasping and sighing lightly.

"Oh, Margie. I need you..."
 
The door had been opened between and they both saw each other for what they were. The utter realization that Margie saw in John's eyes melted away the bitterness that had taken root in her heart. Once his mouth settled on her lips it was like coming home after being away for years. It was just.....right. Margie accepted his kiss readily, pulling him into her body. The soft touch of his finger on her skin was so sweet that tears shined in her eyes. She had wanted this, wanted him for far too long but she still didn't trust what was happening. Part of her was worried she'd wake up to find it a dream.

The heavy erection pressing into her body was a reality check for her. Margie's nipples grew hard with his mouth's ministrations. Small desperate little cries passed her full lips, echoeing a vibrant arousal that threatened to burn her up. She parted her legs in a silent invitation for him to pull off the shorts she was wearing. Margie had never let a man see her in such a state but with John it seemed natural. Her body vibrated with need as he lifted her into a standing position. Somehow her shakey legs managed to hold her up for him.

"John!" Her body became violently aroused when his mouth covered her pussy. Margie thought she might faint from the pleasure of it. His soft voice wrapped around her, stroking at her very spirit and bringing it to life. The trembling in her legs reached a fevered point and she nearly collapsed on top of him. His strong hands guided her back down to the couch, his mouth kissing the skin of her inner thighs. She could see the need burning in those beautiful blue eyes pleading with her. "I need you too, John. I've needed you for so long."

Her hand touched his face lovingly as her lips captured his slowly, cherishing the contact and making it precious. Her small hands went to work on the buttons of his shirt and slipped inside to touch bare skin. Her lips parted for him to slip inside her mouth with his tongue, gliding it along her own. Margie's skin felt tight and hot, screaming to be free of the clothing that surrounded her. Her legs had parted to allow him even closer, his crotch firmly wedged close to where she ached the most for him.

The contact was tortuous and incredibly arousing at the same time. She pulled back from his mouth, her forehead resting against his and her heart beating so hard she could swear it knocked against her ribs. "Make love to me, John." For so many years she had dreamed of being with him, to touch the one man she had ever loved. It almost didn't seem real but here he was. "I've wanted this, wanted you for so long." His mouth stopped any further words from flowing out of those pretty pink lips. Margie was lifted and her legs wrapped around his hips as he carried her to his room.

The room was spacious and decorated in warm colors, the furniture a dark cherrywood. In the center stood a massive sleigh bed. John pulled back the comforter and lay her across the bed. His big hands pulled at the tank top until she was topless to his eyes. Her nipples were rock hard and begging for his mouth. Next he slipped off the panties that were now damp from her arousal. She watched him hold them to his nose and smell them. This caused her to shudder violently.

Margie sat up and kissed him, her hands pulling off the shirt he wore. "I want to see all of you." She so hungry for him, to feel him on top of her, skin to skin. He pulled off the work shoes he had been wearing and Margie unzipped his pants. He looked almost shocked at her actions and stopped her before she could pull them down. "We do this slowly. I want to do this right." She lay back and let him take control of their lovemaking. The whisper came out so gently that she had no idea if he heard her or not. "I love you, John."
 
Back
Top