Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
818/310/626/909

MWM, 40's, with a big love for Thick ladies. I would love to start a conversation with a married BBW to see where it goes.

Damn shame that the forum doesn't let you search on a string as short as a three-digit area code. :(

And 251 here, for the (non-searchable) record.

516/718/631

41 M heavily tattooed

Love to give oral

Looking for discreet woman 25 - 55

830/512 MWM 63YO looking for female in her 40's - 50's to chat and possible erotic chat

I'm a periodic contributor of stories on Lit. I find myself in a dry spell and could use a little stimulation. If you've read my stories then you know what I like and perhaps you share the same fantasies. If you do, let me know. If you don't, I hope you find pleasure in your journey. --Petitmort PS: I'm in 415.

512 - Married male looking for chat, email, txt and real life.

There has to be some naughty Austin ladies here!

209, not married, currently single, previously divorced. Don't have specifics in mind. I like to see what lit has come my way. Lots of great women here, look forward to getting to know them better.

Not sure anyone lives in the 303 area code who reads these posts. M here for human. :cattail:

great observation. a searchable by three digits would be great. surely it can be done

Searchable by Digits or Organized to Search

That would be an exciting improvement.

29/M from Texas, hanging out in the 702 for a couple of weeks before I head to sandier locations. Chat or possibly meet up could be fun.

Well, OK, so it doesn't actually get much sandier than this, but sandier and tent-ier.

EDIT: I don't suppose anybody wants to put together an Excel spreadsheet organized by gender, orientation, and area code? No, I'm not volunteering.:eek:

614 and 859 54 years old, male.

I want it every day, she wants it once a month!! Help. Posted both area codes cause I travel back and forth between area codes. Rick287, rwh287@yahoo.com thanks.

Ok time to update 780, I know...where the h_ _ _ is that? May be worth the search LOL

Central PA 570, 717, 814

Mwm, mid 40s, fit, ddf, discrete, with extensive imagination, interested in chat/email/cam/or more with MWF about experiences, fantasies, whatever is both interesting and arousing. A meeting of the minds might lead to a meeting of the flesh....? :devil:
Pepr

It's great that so many have posted.

However, few in the 214 / 817 have posted and no women.

Where are you women? I know you are looking so stop and say Howdy.

62 Mwm

Almost 62 yr old married male in the 865/423 area code area looking to have some NSA fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back