He gone! Say goodbye, Stuart Smalley! LMAO!!

Belatedly, they did.

-and only because they were being excoriated in the liberal press for dragging their feet and the obvious hypocrisy in chanting Trump Moore, as you are doing now as a deflection for the sheer volume of highly imfluential, powerful Democrats amd their backers who used the self-proclaimed party of women's advancement to troll for victims and to make the point that they were untouchable because of those powerfull political connections.

"I know the PRESIDENT. Who do YOU know?" -Harvey Weinstein

If the Republicans belatedly dump Trump for it and return to dumping Moore for it, that will be fine. Never is different from belatedly.

"MOORE HAS DENIED ALL THE ACCUSATIONS!!!" 'SO THAT'S DIFFERENT!!!"

"I believe that Moore molested a 14 years old girl, but I'm going to vote for him anyway because I don't want a another democrat in the senate"

That's the Republican party position.

"I believe that Moore molested a 14 years old girl, but I'm going to vote for him anyway because I don't want a another democrat in the senate"

having Franken tossed out and Conyers for that matter doesn't result in a net seat loss. Since they will be appointed by Democrat govenors and they STILL hesitated and equivocated.

The partisanship you're pointing to his absolutely no different than let's re-elect Bill Clinton rather than allow a republican to take the White House.

And once again the argument has returned to:

"You political party includes men accused of sexual assault who treated women badly!"

"Well so does yours!"

And once again the argument has returned to:

"You political party includes men accused of sexual assault who treated women badly!"

"Well so does yours!"

That's a valid argument, though--it's in both parties as well as elsewhere in society. Only one party is doing much of anything about it, though--as yet. It's still in process and a Republican is on the cusp of resigning too now (Franks of Arizona). We'll see if Trump holds out. Certainly will if it's left up to his value system and value system of the Republican congressional leadership.

having Franken tossed out and Conyers for that matter doesn't result in a net seat loss. Since they will be appointed by Democrat govenors and they STILL hesitated and equivocated.

The partisanship you're pointing to his absolutely no different than let's re-elect Bill Clinton rather than allow a republican to take the White House.

Notice that Franken has left the door open by saying he will be resigning in the weeks and months ahead.

Notice that Franken has left the door open by saying he will be resigning in the weeks and months ahead.

No, I didn't know that. I thought it was more immediate. But then you apparently didn't check it out fully either (or find you need to exaggerate it). The text says "the coming weeks." It doesn't say "months." (http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/12/07/full-text-read-sen-al-frankens-entire-resignation-speech/)

It's best not to just walk out. There is work on transition and relocation of staff involved if you are going to be responsible.

No, I didn't know that. I thought it was more immediate. But then you apparently didn't check it out fully either (or find you need to exaggerate it). The text says "the coming weeks." It doesn't say "months." (http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/12/07/full-text-read-sen-al-frankens-entire-resignation-speech/)

It's best not to just walk out. There are bribes and kick acks to collect, promises to donors to keep and relocation of staff to lucrative K-street jobs if you are going to get paid-off.

Agreed.

It's always cute to lie about what others post. It, though, is still a lie, and much in keeping with your posting behavior. No barriers; no values. You could run as a Republican. :)

It's always cute to lie about what others post. It, though, is still a lie, and much in keeping with your posting behavior. No barriers; no values. You could run as a Republican. :)

Generalize much, Mitty?

He should have been a republican.. You idiots would be singing his praises of how he says it like it is, shows what a real man does and he'd be a hero... And you'd all line right up to vote him in ...

Let's compare here, we have a guy who is shown in a picture either molesting or pretending to molest a sleeping woman with physical evidence to prove it, which is obviously a cowardly way to get women versus I assume you're referring to the Access Hollywood tape which is nothing more than a guy telling it like it is regarding the way celebrities have groupies and easy access to pussy. No assault was even talked about in the tape, despite what was claimed by the mainstream media, just some figurative braggadoccio between some guys.

Everyone should have the right to feel safe while they are sleeping. So, yeah, not even close to the same thing. Try again.

Ah, I see, this is the "party line" from the DNC. ROFL

Anyone can accuse anyone of anything in the midst of a campaign. Its garbage. If there was something there, it needed to come out years ago not during a campaign. This is what dictatorships do, which is what we accuse Russia of being and in fact we really are.

Also, the Republican Party hates Judge Moore. So, another FAIL. Back to the DNC drawing board. :D

It's best not to just walk out. There is work on transition and relocation of staff involved if you are going to be responsible.

Its a Senator position, not the President. We have 99 other Senators, it wouldn't impact anything if he left tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Not that he should leave, it should be up the voters to decide IMO.

Its a Senator position, not the President. We have 99 other Senators, it wouldn't impact anything if he left tomorrow. :rolleyes:

Not that he should leave, it should be up the voters to decide IMO.

He has a staff. It's custom for a member of congress to help relocate their staff members when they leave. Everyone working for them doesn't come from their home district. There is a cadre of staffers who just move around from staff to staff and provide the glue on how to get work done inside the Capitol. I imagine he'll be gone before the new year, which would be his cited "coming weeks," not the "months" that was asserted and wasn't in anything he said.

Franks of Arizona is resigning too (for a variation of the same reason) and his resignation isn't effective until the end of the year.

I heard it said that way on the radio. It could be two weeks or ten weeks, time will tell.

In addition, politics can change in "weeks." So it isn't like he won't be there tomorrow. Like I said he left the door open.

In addition, politics can change in "weeks." So it isn't like he won't be there tomorrow. Like I said he left the door open.

Although I think that his resignation is locked in, I think it would be amusing (he's a professional comedian, after all) if he doubled back and said he'd leave if Moore, whose background is many times more problematic than his, lost his election. Otherwise he'd stay. That would add some spice to what is already a rollercoaster ride in American politics.

Although I think that his resignation is locked in, I think it would be amusing (he's a professional comedian, after all) if he doubled back and said he'd leave if Moore, whose background is many times more problematic than his, lost his election. Otherwise he'd stay. That would add some spice to what is already a rollercoaster ride in American politics.

I hate to be seen as defending Moore, but in reality his situation isn't as bad as Franken's. In Franken's case we have actual evidence, a photograph that shows his disrespect for women and some accusations. In Moore's case all we have are shakey accusations from 40 years ago that haven't been proven, and a yearbook with a passage allegedly written by Moore that he denies writing and the victim's attorney refuses to turn over to a neutral independent expert for analysis.

Assuming the voters of Minnesota knew what kind of a poser Franken was in life when they voted for him, I know I did, and the incident with the lady on the plane happened before the election, I'd say he ought to stay and fight and let the voters decide. However, if it can be shown that any of his bad behavior with women happened while in the Senate, then maybe he ought to step down or face the ethics committee. Just my thought.

This isn't about cleaning up the Senate. The Democrats are willing to sacrifice Franken in order to attempt to take the moral high ground against Moore whom they want to hurt in order to add another Democrat to the Senate. They don't lose anything by crapping on Franken because they know he'll be replaced by an even more radical leftist by the Governor of Minnesota.

I hate to be seen as defending Moore, but in reality his situation isn't as bad as Franken's. In Franken's case we have actual evidence, a photograph that shows his disrespect for women and some accusations. In Moore's case all we have are shakey accusations from 40 years ago that haven't been proven, and a yearbook with a passage allegedly written by Moore that he denies writing and the victim's attorney refuses to turn over to a neutral independent expert for analysis.

Assuming the voters of Minnesota knew what kind of a poser Franken was in life when they voted for him, I know I did, and the incident with the lady on the plane happened before the election, I'd say he ought to stay and fight and let the voters decide. However, if it can be shown that any of his bad behavior with women happened while in the Senate, then maybe he ought to step down or face the ethics committee. Just my thought.

This isn't about cleaning up the Senate. The Democrats are willing to sacrifice Franken in order to attempt to take the moral high ground against Moore whom they want to hurt in order to add another Democrat to the Senate. They don't lose anything by crapping on Franken because they know he'll be replaced by an even more radical leftist by the Governor of Minnesota.
The Nelson yearbook is available for analysis. Only one condition needs to be met first.

I hate to be seen as defending Moore, but in reality his situation isn't as bad as Franken's. In Franken's case we have actual evidence,

I didn't bother to read any further. You're being a disgusting enabler of sexual predators. With Moore, we have policemen confirming they were instructed to keep him out of the local mall where he was hitting on children. Stick it in your grossly partisan ear.

With Trump we have 18 accusers and court case dates he keeps buying off.

It certainly seems to make a difference to the sleazy, sexual abusing president and Republican National Committee--and maybe the voters of Alabama. We'll see about the latter.

But Clinton isn't the pres. anymore. And you must mean the DNC. And, besides that, he was from Arkansas, not Alabama.

Gups think their shit don't stink.
Dums know better.

I didn't bother to read any further. You're being a disgusting enabler of sexual predators. With Moore, we have policemen confirming they were instructed to keep him out of the local mall where he was hitting on children. Stick it in your grossly partisan ear.

With Trump we have 18 accusers and court case dates he keeps buying off.

This is why you're always stuck on stupid. The manager of that Mall says you're full of shit. There is no proof, yet.:rolleyes:

Back