The China Pearl Inn part 7

HSG sounds delightful but I would add a dram of rum to it,:rolleyes:

I must agree British coffee is horrible. I like my coffee hot, black and strong, My tea rich and dark as well and I developed a taste for Royal Navy Hot Chocolate as well.;)

Camel milk is an acquired taste Uggg. CG, I like strong coffee too.

Ok, down the pub (it’s 2120 hours here) Catch up soon.

Hiya C G,

you must keep long hours? You seem to post any time of day.

Uggg

Americans are stuffing their faces, and even some of the Brits are doing their own versions of Thanksgiving. I guess everyone else in the world is having a regular work day.

I am assuming everyone is now lying around moaning and undoing belts. :D

Not me I'm forlornly scrolling through my buddy list wondering why none of my best friends have been online today (accept for really early on).

:(

For us it's been a normal day although we did go to an American bar tonight. Tomorrow we have a review of our first weeks at the academy and then have a weekend either at home or with friends.

Hope you had a good day CG, SF, Ugg etc.

I think it is a good idea to give thanks for what we have and foe what we enjoy S F.

For us it's been a normal day although we did go to an American bar tonight. Tomorrow we have a review of our first weeks at the academy and then have a weekend either at home or with friends.

Hope you had a good day CG, SF, Ugg etc.

A weekend off will be nice. :)

It's an intriguing holiday, we don't celebrate it here. Obviously we have heard of it as American media is everywhere but I had no idea it was such a big deal. Peoples whole lives seem to stand still for thanksgiving. lol. Cool. :cool:

Uggg

A weekend off will be nice. :)

My Dad is trying to match make his sweet innocent soldier daughter with the rabbi's son. And I'll have to go to synagogue on Saturday!

CG, I wish we had Thanksgiving in the UK. People of all religions and none can have a day to be grateful.

It's an intriguing holiday, we don't celebrate it here. Obviously we have heard of it as American media is everywhere but I had no idea it was such a big deal. Peoples whole lives seem to stand still for thanksgiving. lol. Cool. :cool:

Uggg

People gather with families or friends to eat, watch football, play games, and just give thanks. Some of us spend the day alone but we still spend a few moments being grateful for family and friends. :)

My Dad is trying to match make his sweet innocent soldier daughter with the rabbi's son. And I'll have to go to synagogue on Saturday!

CG, I wish we had Thanksgiving in the UK. People of all religions and none can have a day to be grateful.

Uh oh... that match making isn't going to go very far. I guess it might be time to explain to dad that you aren't available, even if it is the rabbi's son. :rose:

I know S F. Today I am by my self, a bit of cooking and remembering as I prepare dishes from the past, and days gone bye .;)

Haven't seen any reptiles for a couple of weeks or longer. Not sure if it is in the house alive or dead or has figured out the outside is a better place for reptiles to be. It will figure itself out.

Bless it!

Ok gang, gone midnight here. Sal waved as she went to her room and I need some sleep (after taking a phone call from a certain American Sailor somewhere on the high seas). I've decided to tell my father about him.

Goodnight all :rose:

I started earlier in the week, small amounts of a few things that reminded me of family dinners when I was a kid. I have to do blood work next week so I wanted the pie calories to be out of my system. LOL Today I skipped over the turkey, getting tired of it. :) The breast of the turkey turned out to be way more turkey than I expected.

Night R & S.

Well I didn’t poison anyone! And everyone, politely at least, said they enjoyed it! We didn’t get back to our little house on the prairie until gone 0200 hours. Almost a perfect day, but the Cowboys let us down 😢.

This afternoon ‘Mom’ and I hit the shops while the men enjoy a day at their lodge.

G G I am glad all went well for you and that your enjoying your day today.

Back