He Will Be Mine (closed for Orgasmicallyfun)

She laughed at his reaction to her riding him. In all honesty she did not know she was cowgirl either but hey there's a first time for everything. She bounced and grind on her brother's thick dick enjoying feeling him in her. His constant gripping of her thighs made her keep going at her current speed. She wanted to make him cum with her riding him just like this. She loved feeling him. "Oh yes brother dear I'm your naughty cowgirl, now cum for me." She said smirking.
 
Matt watched Roxy's breasts bounce and jiggle as she rode his massive cock. He was addicted to having sex with his sister and he was never going to be able to get enough of her tight pussy and sexy teen body. His hands kept gripping her thighs as she brought him so much pleasure. With every bounce she took on his cock he came closer and closer to erupting inside of her.
 
She clawed at his chest as her bouncing and grinding was beginning to bring her the brink of another powerful explosion of pure taboo pleasure. It would not belong into it hit her hard and she shook like crazy. She leaned in and kissed her brother hard on the lips, nibbling every now and then on his bottom lip.
 
Matt knew his sister was having an orgasm by the way her body tensed up and shook and by how much tighter her pussy got. Not long after her orgasm Matt was sent over the edge and exploded inside of Roxy. Shooting stream after stream of his hot cum deep inside of his little sister. He groaned out into the kiss they were sharing and gripped her ass firmly. He pumped her tight pussy full of his sticky cum and felt it oozing out and running down his shaft and onto his balls. He had never cum so much before he amazed even himself. He breathed heavily as they continued to kiss.
 
Roxy came hard on her brother and when she felt her brother explode deep inside of her she came even harder. It was like nothing she ever felt before it was amazing. Finally breaking the kiss she looked at her brother and just smiled. "I love you Matt." Was all she could say as she caught her breath she was tired but felt oh so good. She was on cloud nine. Life could not get better than this moment...or could it?
 
Matt groaned out while Roxy kept moving on his cock while they both came. The pleasure was so incredible he never felt anything like it before. He felt their warm cum mixing together inside of his sister and slowly running out of her and down his cock and onto him. "I love you too Roxy" He said before leaning forward and resting his head on her breasts. They felt moist against his face, both of them must have worked up a sweat while having sex which only made her body even sexier when it glistened with sweat.
 
She sighed in pleasure resting on top of him. "I am going to need another shower thanks to you, I am all sweaty and gross now." She said with a little giggle. She never wanted to leave her brother's side. It was like he was all she needed in life now. He was like her drug.
 
Matt was sweaty as well, their two bodies resting on each other embracing in the warmth of each other. Matt's hands lightly caressing his sister's body. "You are not gross you are so sexy" He said softly still breathing heavily trying to catch his breath. Sex with his sister was unlike anything he ever experienced before when it was over he just wanted more and more, Roxy was definitely Matt's addiction.
 
"Well seeing as we tried to have a shower before and failed. I am going to enjoy a nice bubble bath." She said sitting up looking down at him sweetly. "Also I did not say I was gross I said I feel gross. I do not like feeling sweaty and gross." She said getting ready to leave the bed to start her bubble bath.
 
"There wouldn't perhaps be room for one more in that bubble bath?" Matt asked his sister as she moved to get off the bed. He admired her naked teen body and didn't wanna be apart from her quite yet. This new found addiction of his was going to be all he thinks about from here on out.
 
She smiled at him. "I guess I can make room for you in my bath." She replied before sauntering off to the bathroom to begin running her bubble bath. She sat on the edge of the tub feeling the water coming out of the faucet making sure it was the perfect temperature for her bath. Once she was satisfied with the temperature she added her bubble bath stuff then went back to get her brother. "The bath will be ready soon, are you going to come join me?" She asked sweetly.
 
Matt laid there on the bed while he heard his sister getting the bath ready. He wondered where this was all going to lead and what kind of sexual adventures he would share with his sister. He opened his eyes when he heard Roxy's footsteps in the room. "Oh of course I'll join you sis" Matt got up off the bed and followed his sister to the bathroom watching her round tight ass jiggle with each step she took.
 
Walking back to the bathroom, the tub was filled to her satisfaction. Bending down slowly she turned off the water. The slowly she stood up before stepping into the hot water. It felt so good as she slowly sank into the tub. She smiled and scooted forward in the tub so her brother could join her.
 
Matt could feel the warmth of the water coming from the bath when he stood next to it. When Roxy was in the tub he climbed in behind her. His legs going on each side of her and his member resting against her ass. He leaned back against the back of the tub and rested his head against the wall. "Ahhh this is nice" He said in a relaxed tone, the warm water feeling so good against his skin.
 
She leaned against him in the tub. The water was a perfect temperature and it felt nice to like cuddle in the bath with her brother. "This feels really nice" She said looking at him smiling. "So what do you want to do for the rest of the day?" She asked sweetly twirling her hair. She wiggled against her brother trying to turn him and little but trying to be sly about it.
 
The way Roxy wiggled against him cause Matt to stiffen against his sister's ass. His erect cock resting between her round cheeks. "Well I don't suppose you would be up for going into your room and having your brother fuck you until neither of us can walk" He said with a smirk on his face. His hands going around and grabbing her perky breasts and caressing them.
 
His hands moved to her perky breasts and started playing with them. With a simple touch he had her moaning softly. She heard his comment on fucking till neither one of them being able to walk and it caused her to wiggle her ass more against him. "Lets enjoy the bath first then I am all yours to have your way with." She said while continuing her ass wiggles against his stiffening member.
 
Matt loved hearing his little sister's cute moans, it turned him on even more. His cock throbbed against Roxy's big round ass. He reached over and grabbed some soap getting his hands all soapy then went back to caressing her breasts getting her chest and perfect breasts all soapy and slick. "you are so fucking sexy sis" He said in a soft groan, his cock gliding between her lush cheeks. He was urging to be back inside of his sister's tight pussy.
 
His cock throbbed against her ass which fealt nice. Then started 'cleaning' her petite body. He began with her chest making it soapy and slick. He made a comment about how sexy she was. "You are the sexy one brother dear." She responded as she continued the wiggle her ass against him every so often.
 
"I need to be back inside of you sis" Matt said softly as he kept running his hands over her body. His cock twitching and throbbing between her cheeks, her flesh pressing against both sides of his massive rigid member made him feel so amazing. His sister turned him on so much he had never been this aroused with anyone else before in his life. Matt started sucking and lightly biting on her neck.
 
Back
Top