Articulate Filth

MattWolf

Renaissance Fella
It is the middle of winter. Cold, dark and wet out there beyond the duvet. But here we've everything at our fingertips...

I'm Matt. 39. Slim but not as skinny as when I was 20. Smart but not as arrogant as when I was 30. Almost 40, but not over the hill yet.

You're... well I haven't met you yet. But you're female, friendly, flirty and know how to play with words, images, the mind and the body.

Say hello... what's the worst that can happen?

I'm looking for a woman who'd like to voice chat with an Englishman over skype... pm me.

Looking for a woman who'd like to chat, share experiences, swap banter, see if we can chase each other up the proverbial garden path...

Thought I'd help bump this up for you.

I wish you luck, finding someone who can constructed a sentence without the use of single letters and digits is a difficult task.

~offers up a little bump...~

That proverbial garden path can be tricky at times. Good luck. ~smiles softly~

~offers up a little bump...~

That proverbial garden path can be tricky at times. Good luck. ~smiles softly~

thank you for the bump... surely the proverbial garden path is lined with silver bells and cockleshells and (most importantly) pretty maids all in a row...

Delete according to your time zone: Good morning, Good afternoon, Good night.

Does any discerning woman fancy a little post-work natter/middle of the day distraction/early morning stimulation/late night naughtiness...

(wouldn't it be easier if we all stuck to GMT?)

I'm in need of a little stimulation. Anybody feeling stimulating?

Feeling less articulate today... just want the filth... any woman like to join me on skype or yahoo?

a growing bulge... a little bump in hope rather than anticipation

~eyes the bodywork...~

my body work is nicely shaped, especially the curves over the arse and the elegantly proportioned shaft that is just right to grasp in the hand when you want to really play...

... not exactly new, however, there are some scratches on the surface.

And it goes 0-60 in how many seconds? ~winks and flashes a sassy little grin...~

my body work is nicely shaped, especially the curves over the arse and the elegantly proportioned shaft that is just right to grasp in the hand when you want to really play...

... not exactly new, however, there are some scratches on the surface.

I see. ~arching a brow...considering just how much pressure one needs...~
Of course, a long languid ride with high speed ending would be perfect. ~thinking about that...~

that depends on just what sort of pressure is put on the throttle.

I see. ~arching a brow...considering just how much pressure one needs...~
Of course, a long languid ride with high speed ending would be perfect. ~thinking about that...~

I see you've experience at joy riding.

Back