New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone,

i have been coming to literotica to read stories for a long time and i am absolutely sure it has broadened my sexual and kinky horizons. i have come here for a couple of reasons. primarily it was because i dabble in writing stories and have written a few i am considering adding to the story site. i have taken advantage of it for so long so i thought of putting something back.

when i was single and slutty i explored the bdsm and fetish scene a bit with a few people but never very seriously. i very much enjoyed talking with like minded people about all things kinky but then when i got married i stopped because it felt wrong somehow. my wife is VERY vanilla, i have tried to share a few things with her but she really isn't interested. so i am here now also to hopefully spark up new friendships and chat about naughty kinky things with people who are into those kinds of things.

thanks for listening :)
 
Hey everyone!

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am a 23 year old female living in the US, submissive, and amateur blogger. I'm excited to be a part of this forum, finally, after years of lurking through Literotica. This website has definitely kept me company during many a lonely night and now it's time for me to pay up. Check out my blog!
 
nice blog

Hi Sub Deni
i liked your blog and welcome here
cheers
:rose:
I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am a 23 year old female living in the US, submissive, and amateur blogger. I'm excited to be a part of this forum, finally, after years of lurking through Literotica. This website has definitely kept me company during many a lonely night and now it's time for me to pay up. Check out my blog!
 
Hi everyone!

I'm a sub who has been married to her Dom for 12 years now. I've been lurking on literotica for YEARS and recently, DH and I decided to get back into the lifestyle a bit more. We (mostly me) let it slide a bit when our children were smaller.

We co-sleep with the kids still so we're not quite back up to what we once we in our youth but we're getting there! ;)

So I'm here quietly lurking. I worry sometimes that I am not really kinky enough to play here with you all.
 
just me

HI im new here, my name is Jakob and im 18 years old. I come from Denmark, im new to this BDSM, it started about one year ago when one of my freinds told me that his girlfreind had used him as a sub. I found it interesting. :D
 
Welcome NightSlut

:rose:

Lot's of young mothers have to cut back some. Co-sleeping would def put a crimp in it though I'm all for the practice.
 
hello

wanted to check in so I wasn't thought of as a Lurker. Posted a few times. Enjoy reading other peoples ideas and thoughts. Been a reader on Literotica for awhile. Just posted first story. Fairly new to BDSM with my life long partner but we are enjoying the learning curve. It's all fun.
 
Welcome NightSlut

:rose:

Lot's of young mothers have to cut back some. Co-sleeping would def put a crimp in it though I'm all for the practice.

Bless you for calling me a, "young mother!" May the dildo of your dreams show up in your mailbox today. :D

I just turned 40. I'm feeling a little less than, "young" right now.
 
Oh, and silly question, could someone please tell me how to make my profile picture show up as an avatar? Thanks.:eek:
 
Hi everyone.
Been lurking for a while and submitted a few stories. Today I felt a bit adventerous and actually posted a few replies. I then realised how rude I was not introducing myself!
I'm Kate and I'm from Sydney, Australia.
 
Greetings all and good morning....or early morning for some of you in other parts :p I'm Behaviormod, though those here can call me Seth. I was just posting to extend a warm welcome to all those sub and sub curious ones that have posted here and to hope that everyone here alike enjoyed the 4th of july if they celebrate such silly american holidays :rolleyes: . I didn't get the chance as I had to work so....eh :/

I think this thread is a wonderful idea; though I hope it hasn't drawn too much.....going to lapse into a bit of my hidden nerdiness and say 'aggro' from all the men looking for subs around here. It can be rough when your inbox fills up in a single 24 hour period. So my wishes go to all you subs here for fun....for friendship, for finding that Dom or Dom(s) to play with, and to say that while the rising sea of illiterate men will always be ready to flood forward; there are some of us like myself and a great deal scattered about who are friendly, informative, and while sexually devious and so very naughty; we actually care about what we do and who we do it too. I hope you find THOSE men and women instead.

Keep this thread going, everyone needs a place to say hello and state their hidden desires :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top