Girl Cum

Monkey_Face

Lit guru
I think there are few things sexier than a creamy pussy.

And I don't mean one that a guy just finished with. Or a girl squirting halfway across the room.

I just mean a horny little creamy cunt. All natural, all her. Just her arousal seeping out of her.

Share pics/videos/stories/whatever.

I love the natural smell of pussy. Urine mixed with her juices are the biggest turn-on for me.

Yeah i just watched that video and it was pretty damn hot. Something about watching a girl lose control with her body while she is cumming and squirting makes it hot.

And I don't mean one that a guy just finished with. Or a girl squirting halfway across the room.

I just mean a horny little creamy cunt. All natural, all her. Just her arousal seeping out of her.

Couldn't agree more Monkey_Face...a creamy pussy is a most beautiful site!

I try the links but never goes to right page. A girl cummingand squirting with uncronyrollable shakes and over sensitivity is a great sing that youve accomplished an awesome feat.

What do you like about watching a girl squirt? It embarrasses me sometimes. Very hard for me to control.

It shouldn't embarrass you, it is a sign that I have done everything right and you are "in the moment". For me, I love to please a woman and a woman that just loses it at the moment she is cumming is sooooo sexy. I have only had on woman that squirted and it was great. I'd love to be the man that makes you squirt.

What do you like about watching a girl squirt? It embarrasses me sometimes. Very hard for me to control.

good sex is all about losing control and giving into the pleasures of the moment. a woman squirting or just secreting heavily after and orgasm is like a standing ovation for her partner.

I've been married for over 20 years, and I can tell how 'into' our lovemaking my wife is by how moist and spongy her cunt gets. when she's into it, she's a glorious mess. when she's just going thru the motions, I could lick or fuck her for an hour and it still wouldn't get much more than moist.

I'd kill to have a woman cover me in her juices at the height of passion, spraying all over my stomach and legs.

be proud of your unique talent...it's a gift.

Omg squirting is so hot. I wish I could have a squirter. That is my single biggest turn on. Nothing gets me off harder than a girl squirting all over my cock or face. I would worship you and make you squirt every chance I got.

It is very sexy. Especially when she licks it off your cock.

Why do you try to control it. Wouldn't it be that much better if you just gave in and let it go?

It is so sexy making/having a women cum uncontrolably from whatever your doing.

I love licking my fingers after she has cum all over them. She likes to watch me cause I look like I haven't eaten in days. I love it.

hey partner that isnt cum... that looks more like a yeast infection no joke. That thick white milky stuff that women make isnt cum. A womens cum is clear and watery. You swallow that stuff and you could be in for a good infection in your digestive tract! enjoy

That's false, Miami. Hope this can clear it up...

The first stage of cum is usually clear and watery... some men are satisfied with arousal to a wet pussy.

After intense stimulation and/or an orgasm (or two, or three orgasms...) a woman's cum can be white and milky (usually odorless or a sweet smell)... and yes, it can squirt out. Other men are not satisfied until this happens... and thank goodness for them!

That's false, Miami. Hope this can clear it up...

The first stage of cum is usually clear and watery... some men are satisfied with arousal to a wet pussy.

After intense stimulation and/or an orgasm (or two, or three orgasms...) a woman's cum can be white and milky (usually odorless or a sweet smell)... and yes, it can squirt out. Other men are not satisfied until this happens... and thank goodness for them!

Yup.

You need to work for it.

(And it's worth it)

Thanks for this thread, and the links to the vids. I too am pretty obsessed with this. For me, I take it as an indication that my woman wants me. The wetter and creamier she gets the more she wants me. Or wants someone (and her wanting someone, even not me, is also a big turn on).

Thanks for being very specific about it.

Back