Fleshlight Fun

Thanks for sharing these. I like the vids but often have trouble finding them.

Makes me realize I've been neglecting my toys :(
 
The question is... how many people watching this ducked at the end. :rolleyes: Or was that just me?

Damn, Georgia... you've really got a thing for this! That's awesome to see!

I feel like the Roger Ebert of porn :heart::heart::heart:
 
I feel like the Roger Ebert of porn :heart::heart::heart:

"I give it two nipples up" kinda thing? :eek:

I think it's awesome to see a woman so enamored with a particular fetish or thing like this. You see guys focus on their things... well, it's great to see a woman focus on something specific that gets her going and even moreso when it's something that's not a "run of the mill" turn-on you hear from so many other women. If there's a uniqueness to it, it makes it all the more interesting to see. :rose:
 
I agree that having one used on you by someone else would be fantastic....Looking at these vids makes me ache to wrap my hand around one and help a guy out :devil:

Damn, we're going to be completely under your control!
 
If you're not getting pussy regularly....Fleshlight is worth the money. Don't cheat yourself. buy the real deal...

me and one of my mistresses....LoL
 
Last edited:
If you're not getting pussy regularly....Fleshlight is worth the money. Don't cheat yourself. buy the real deal...

me and one of my mistresses....LoL

Wow klip! Very hot! Thank you for sharing! Please feel free to continue LOL!...I like your idea of a mistress :)
 
I have one. They obviously do not replace the real thing, but they do a really good job. I have pretty powerful orgasms with it.
 
I have one. They obviously do not replace the real thing, but they do a really good job. I have pretty powerful orgasms with it.

Wonderful! Thank you for sharing that you own a fleshlight! Would you consider sharing a pic or video clip?

Just out of curiosity, are you married? Klipperts comment makes me Wonder how many married men use a fleshlight, etc instead of straying from their partner.
 
Georgia,

I do not have any videos/pics. I am married. Since our child was born, my wife has pretty much had zero sex drive. So yes, rather than stray, I have my toy. :)
 
With as many women popping in here to say it's hot for them...

What is it about it? What is it that's different to you than seeing him use his hand?

Have you tried one? It feels SO fucking good, so when a guy uses one he is really, really into it - overwhelmed, even. You take the insert out and run it under hot water so it feels warm, like a pussy, and put a bunch of lube in so it's super wet, and when you fuck it, it's soooo tight. There is an air valve on the back so you can control the level of suction. There are a bunch of different inserts so you can have different textures.

It's intense and super hot to watch a guy experience this. I've never thought of it as a fetish but if it is, it is one of mine - tooootally one of my favorite porn searches.

Every guy reading this - you have to invest in one of these. I've bought one for my last 3 boyfriends so I have a lot of experience hearing first hand how great it is - you will love it. And once you've got it, ping me, I want to watch. I don't care if it's transparent or not, I want to see your face and hear you moan while I watch you fuck it.

And OMG thanks for all the links, ladies, there are some of these I haven't seen!
 
Back
Top