The Rough and Barbaric husband and his Devoted Wife (CLOSED)

She was cumming all over the silver vibrator. It felt so good. He was stroking his cock. She felt so good. She was moaning out.

Hearing him say he was going to fill her slutty mouth with his cum made her feel so turned. Her orgasm came to an end as he was getting closer.

He told to get ready so she opened her mouth ready. She loved the taste of his cum. He began to cum on her cheeks and in her mouth. She opened her mouth wider so she could get more of his cum in her mouth.
 
Josh emptied his load into Amanda's mouth and all over her cheeks satisfied with her performance.

He lay down beside her and untied her hands. Instead he began to tweak her nipples, watching them respond. He kissed her hard on the lips and then whispered "That was great babe."
 
Amanda most of his cum in her mouth and some on her cheeks. She swallowed the load in her mouth.

He got on the bed by her side. He untied her hands. She rubbed her wrists. He began tweaking her nipples.

She moaned her nipples getting harder. She looked at him and smiled. He kissed her. "I'm glad you enjoyed it baby. Your not angry about my toys are you?" She said.

She wiped the cum off her cheeks with her hands. She licked the cum off her hands.
 
"No I'm not angry about your toys babe. In fact I'm intrigued." He kissed her on the lips as his fingers toyed with each nipple. He had a plan formulating in his mind as his tongue slipped between hers, tasting the presence of cum in her mouth.

He pulled his lips from hers and smiled at his sex hungry wife. It had been awhile since they had sex and he made a mental note to fuck her more often. He kissed her nose and then her forehead, smoothing out her long tangled hair.

"I only saw a few of your toys hun. What else do you have in the drawer that you think I will like?"
 
"Good I don't want you angry." She said with a slight giggle. She kissed his lips softly. He toyed with her nipples. She wondered if he could taste his cum in her mouth. She looked at him smiling.

They hadn't much sex recently and she had been feeling a bit neglected. She had very high sex drive. She loved sex with her husband. She stroked his chest softly and kissed him again.

"Oh you want to know about my toys. Well there's some nipple clamps and well the other day I bought some bdsm stuff because I thought maybe we could try some bdsm me and you." She said.

She smiled looking at him and she tossed her hair back looking at him. "Would you like to play? Now I'm going to change into something and you can decides if you want to play." She said.

She went into her walking in wardrobe and got changed into http://m.annsummers.com/images/18NWNOAS1062006_M.jpg. She came out. "What do you think baby, do you want to play? Do you want to be my master tonight?" She said
 
After the sex they just had there was no way he could stay angry with his wife. He was a little put out that she used the toys when he was gone, but now that it was out in the open he was intrigued with her toys. She mentioned the nipple clamps and he picked them up, surveying them in his large hands.

He knew Amanda had a high sex drive and so did he. He quietly admonished himself for neglecting her in lieu of work. A few thoughts of sexual adventures entered his head as he heard his wife say that she bought some bdsm stuff.

He saw that very seductive and mischievous smile when she tossed her hair back and asked if would like to play. Before he could answer, she hopped off the bed telling him he could make up his mind after she changed into some outfit.

Josh sat on the edge of the bed waiting for his wife to reappear. He heard her rummaging around in her walk-in closet wondering what she was doing. When she appeared, his mouth dropped open and he felt a rush of lust in his cock.

He smiled at the sight of Amanda decked out in the tight leather outfit and the sexy high heels. She looked like some of the women he had seen in some of the magazines he saw at the newsstands.

"Do I want to play and be your master?" he answered her with a question. "You bet I want to be your master tonight and every night if you dress like that."

The smile on his face was gone now and he had a more serious look. His voice took on a more demanding tone as he told her. "Get down on your knees bitch and crawl to me. You are to crawl to your master show your respect by kissing my feet first."
 
Amanda was slightly worried he was upset about her toys but she wanted to show him her toys were fun to use and they could have a lot of fun with them, together.

Amanda knew how to dress her body well. She knew just what was right for her shape. She had an hourglass figure. She had her big boobs, tiny waist and curvy bottom. She knew the leather number looked good on.

Josh was sat on the bed and when he saw her his mouth fell open and that made her so happy. She loved she still had this affect him after how long they'd been together.

She felt confident and sexy in her leather number and the heels just added to it. She always felt so sexy in her heels.

"Oh I'll dress anyway you want." She said looking at him grinning. They use to do it a lot and she wanted to get back to that.

His smile vanished and was replaced with a serious demanding look. He voice has become more demanding too. She got onto her knees and crawled to him. She made it to him and began kissing his feet. She looked up at him as she did. She liked being on her knees before him.
 
Josh watched his wife get down on her knees and with the look of a slut and a sexy siren all rolled into one she slowly made her way to him on her knees. Holding up one foot he smiled as she started to kiss and like at the insole while she looked up at him.

She was a damn sexy sight, kneeling before him in her leather outfit with the studded high heels. And the sight of his wife, made his cock tingle with renewed lust for her. His cock was still flaccid from the previous sexual romp but he was sure it would not stay that way for very long.

"Kiss your way up both my legs to my cock bitch. And when you get there you are to make it nice and hard for your holes slut." His fingers intertwined in her long curls, stroking her head like one would a favorite pet.

The sight of her starting to work her way from one foot to the other made him excited and he felt his cock jerk in anticipation of what was to come. "Take your time baby and work your way to the prize I have waiting for you." He grabbed is cock and slowly stroked it, showing her the prize. "You know you want this cock hard for you, don't you?" he commanded.
 
She nodded when he told her she was going to kiss up his legs to his cock and get him hard for her holes. His fingers went into her hair. He stroked her head.

He stroked her hair as if she was a pet. She liked the thought of being his pet with a lead, collar and tail.
Her lips were on his other foot now. He told her to take her time and work up to the prize his big cock. She liked the prize ever so much. She kissed his ankle.

"Yes I want your cock nice and hard. Its such a great prize. You know how much I love your cock." She said. She was slowly kissing up his left inner leg. She looked at him hoping she was pleasing him. She always wanted his approval in everything.
 
Josh smiled down at Amanda, loving the way she was listening to his orders. The way her lips traveled up his calves and thighs sent electrical shocks through his cock. His cock jerked as he watched her inch closer and closer to the prize he offered her.

"That's a good slut. Make your way to your prize," he goaded her.

He turned his head slightly and saw the nipple clamps lying nearby on the bed. He gave out a small laugh and then pushed her head away from his thighs. "I think you need some stimulation before you get your prize," he laughed as he pulled down the straps of the sexy leather outfit.

"Yea let me see those beautiful tits babe." When they were exposed, he reached down and put one clamp over a hard nipple and then the other. He heard her moan has each one bit into her sensitive nub. He pulled on the chain connecting them knowing it had to hurt somewhat. "Now get back to what you were doing," he said pulling her back to his now hard cock.
 
She liked hearing his praise. She longed to please him. All she ever really wanted was to please him and make
him happy.

He pushed her head away from him laughing. He said she needed some stimulation before she got her prize.

He pulled down the straps on her leather number. He told her to let him see her beautiful tits. She pulled the leather material down so her tits were exposed to her husband.

Her nipples were so hard. He put a clamp on each of her nipples. She moaned the nipples bit into her sensitive nipples.

He pulled on the chain and she let out a loud moan it hurt a lot but it felt good too. He pulled her back to his cock. She was on her knees again before him.

She kissed his inner thighs. "Can I now have my reward in my mouth?" She asked looking up at him with her pleading eyes.
 
Her kisses along the inside of his thighs were wet with her tongue licking its way to her prize. His hands grabber her hair pulling it closer and closer to his hard cock.

Josh looked down at the chain and nipple clamps and started to get some ideas for his wife. There was no way he could reach her ass and give her a spanking and then he glanced over at his trousers and smiled. Pulling the belt from the trousers, he doubled it up and leaned over her body. It was just the right length and as she kissed closer to his cock, he swung the belt in a slow arc, hearing it smack against her ass.

"Yea baby you can have your reward now," he uttered as his hand raised and he let the belt fly through the air, hearing it land on her soft butt cheeks. "You can have your treat now me sweet slutty wife. Show me how much you like to suck my cock before I fuck you," he called out as another slap resounded in the room from the belt.
 
He grabbed her hair pulling her closer and closer to her hard prize. The clamps were causing her a bit of pain but the pleasure she felt from the clamps made the pain seem like nothing.

She saw him grab his belt from his trousers. It made her have shivers down her spine. He doubled the belt. Her kisses were getting closer and closer to his cock.

He swung the belt and it smacked her ass. She let out a little shriek. The belt felt rough against her ass. It hurt her but also gave her pleasure. She'd always liked the mixture of pain/pleasure.

He told her she could have her reward before smacking her ass with the belt again. She moaned. He told her to show him how much she liked sucking him before he fucked her.

The belt hit down again on her ass. She ran her tongue over his cock before she took his cock head into her mouth. She looked up at him as she began sucking softly on his cock head.

She slide her mouth down more of his cock. She was bobbing up and down sucking gentle on his cock.
 
Josh groaned loudly when Amanda slowly took his cock into her mouth. He loved the way she could take him higher, teasing him with her lips and tongue.

One hand found the long curls of her hair encouraging her to shower her affection on his cock while the other hand held onto the leather belt strap. "Ohhh fuck baby I love the way you suck my cock," he moaned as he cock twitched inside her mouth.

The sight of her kneeling before him dressed in the sexy leather outfit delighted him. He liked that she wanted to please him and please him she did. He wondered what other outfits she had hidden away in the closet. But that would have to wait for another time as he turned his attention back to his wife, getting his cock ready for him to fuck her.

Josh looked at her pretty ass exposed from the outfit. Such a lovely sight to behold. He lifted his hand and let the leather belt swing in an arc until it landed on her soft ass cheeks. He groaned when she jerked a little from the hit. He expected her reaction again when he landed a few more blows on her ass.

He saw her look up and him and he smiled down at her. "You're a good slut baby. I love the way you treat my cock. Getting it ready for you." He put the belt behind her head and then pulled with both hands, forcing her back to her prize. "Just a bit more love and then we'll be ready."
 
Amanda loved sucking on Josh's cock. She looked up him with love in her eyes. She loved her husband so much.

One of his hand went to her hair while his other hand held the belt. She was sucking more on his cock.

He moaned out he loved the way she sucked him. She felt good that she pleased her man with her sucking.

She loved pleasing him and she liked knowing her husband liked the way she sucked on his cock.

She knew he liked the leather number and she had other ones like it. She would show him her hot collection.

Her ass was hanging out her dress. He smacked her ass. She moaned out and her body jerked each time he smacked her ass.

She began sucking harder on his cock. He told her she was a good slut and he loved the way she treated his cock.

He put the belt behind her head and he pulled her in. She pushed her mouth further down his cock sucking hard. She couldn't wait to have him deep in her wet pussy.
 
He held her head with the leather belt, forcing her to take his cock as far as it would go in her mouth. His cock hit the back of her throat feeling her muscles as she tried to swallow his cock.

A thrill went through him as his cock penetrated her throat before he pulled out listening to her gasping for breath. Her saliva covered his cock and when he pulled her head off his cock, he saw it dripping down her chin.

He looked down into her lust filled eyes, seeing that she was enjoying his attention. Josh was always one for control and now with his wife kneeling before him, ready for anything he desired, he smiled down at her.

"I love that you want my cock so much slut. It makes me want to fuck you all the more," he said in a hoarse voice. His cock was hard and throbbing. He grabbed it and swiped it against her lips seeing the salvia dripping off the end of his cock.

"Are you ready baby? Do you want this thick cock in your hot pussy?" He stroked his cock slowly against her lips and then her wet cheeks as he waited for her to tell him.
 
She had as much of his cock in her mouth as she could take. She liked having him deep in her mouth. He pulled out and she gasped for breath. His cock was covered in her saliva. She was loving playing with her husband.

She was ready for anything he wanted. She would do anything for him. She was his and she would do what he wanted. He smiled down at her.

She was happy he loved how she wanted his cock, she did want a lot. He was always she wanted and needed. "Yeah I want it baby. Give me your cock. I'm your wife give me your cock." She said looking up at her husband.

She wanted his cock so much. "Baby give me it please just give me it." She begged.
 
His cock was hard and ready and so was his wife. She wanted it bad and began to beg him to give her his thick shaft. He liked hearing his wife beg for it and just hearing her beg made him more excited.

"I'm going to give you all this," he said holding his shaft against her lips. He rubbed it back and forth a few times as if to tease her. "Ok babe. Let's get you ready," he said as he stood up.

Josh pulled Amanda up to her feet and then pushed her back on the edge of the bed. He looked down at his wife, dressed in a very sexy black leather outfit and wearing nipple clamps. The whole ensemble was meant to turn him on. And it did turn him on very much.

Reaching down he grabbed the zipper on the front of the outfit and pulled it down to her stomach. "We're not going to take it all off. I want you to wear it while you get fucked."

Placing his cock at the entrance to her pussy he hesitated for a moment before plunging inside. Grabbing the chain holding the nipple clamps, he pulled it up to her mouth. The chain was stretched to its limit and he saw how her nipples were pulled upwards. "Put this in your mouth slut," he commanded knowing that every little movement she made was sure to cause some pain.

Josh grabbed her breasts in each hand as he pushed his cock deep inside her. The searing heat of her pussy tore though his shaft, sending shivers up and down his spine.
 
Amanda desperately wanted her husband and his teasing was really driving her crazy. When he said let's get you ready. She got wetter.

He pulled her to feet and then pushed her onto her back on the edge of their bed. She looked up at him and smiled.

He grabbed the zipper and pulled it down to her stomach. He told her he wasn't going to take it all off and she didn't care, she just wanted him.

He placed his cock at her entrance and plunged. She moaned out loudly. He grabbed the chain holding her nipple clamps. He pulled the chain to her mouth making her moan out.

She put the chain in her mouth like he ordered. The chain being in her mouth caused her more pain. He grabbed her boobs as he pushed deeper into her. She moved her hips slowly. It was making the chain move so was causing her more pain.
 
Josh looked down at Amanda, seeing the expression of pain on her face when she put the chain in her mouth. But the loud moans coming from her mouth expressed her wanton desire to feel pain and pleasure at the same time.

He watched his cock disappear into her pussy and when he pulled back it was wet with her juices. Plunging back deep into her brought renewed waves of pleasure in his cock. Her muscles were working hard, squeezing his shaft as it dove deeper.

Lust was what he was feeling as he drove his cock harder into her cunt. Lust for his wife who dressed in a leather outfit to tempt him and tempt him she did. Lust for the way she listened to his commands. And just pure lust for the pleasure of seeing her moan blow him now, squirming on the bed, winching in pleasurable pain with each movement she made.

His large hands massaged her tits, but they left her nipples alone. The nipple clamps were doing the job they were designed to do; cause some pain but not so much that the user could not feel pleasure.

Josh pushed his cock deep into her and then held it there, rotating his hips in a circular motion, tying to push it further and deeper.
 
Amanda bite hard down on the chain and she was really enjoying how Josh was playing with her. She loved how her husband was playing with her so rough like she was his little slut.

His cock sunk deep into her. He pulled back and his cock was covered in his juices. He plunged back deep in her. Her pussy was squeezing his cock.

She loved, wanted and needed her husband. She was happy she was getting attention off him.

His big hands massaged her perky big tits. She was happy he wasn't touching her nipples. Her nipples hurt.

He pushed deeper into her. She moaned out as she held the chain with her teeth. He was rotating his hips in circular motion deep in her. She loved having him deep in her wet pussy.
 
Her pussy was on fire around his cock as he held it deep inside her. He loved holding his cock inside her pussy feeling the muscles clamping and then squeezing around his shaft. His hips rotated a little more before he began to slowly withdraw his sword.

Looking down at the chain between her teeth, he saw the grimace on her face each time she moved her head or her body jerked. It had hurt having the nipple clamps on her tits and to have them pulling with each little body motion. But the soft moans coming from her mouth was all Josh needed to hear that she was really enjoying it.

Grasping her legs, Josh pulled them up and then out into the butterfly position. His moans mixed with hers while he watched his glistening cock slide out of her. Pushing against her open thighs he watched as her pussy swallowed his cock again and again with each thrust.

Pulling all the way out, he spied her ass and aimed his cock at the tight opening. "I love your hot pussy and now I'm going to love pounding your tight ass," he moaned when he thrust his cock in one swift motion deep into her ass.
 
She liked to feel his big cock deep in her wet pussy. Her pussy was tightening round his cock. He rotated his hips a little more deep in her before he start to slowly pull out of her.

She grimaced her nipples hurt as her body jerked. It hurt badly but sort of in a good way. Her nipples were hard. He grasped her legs and pulled them up in the butterfly position. She moaned out. He pushed against her open thighs and he sunk deep into her.

He pulled all the way out of her wet hot pussy. "Oh I want you to pound my ass baby." She said with the chain still in her mouth. She pushed her ass out and wiggled it a little for him.
 
His hips began a rhythmic motion thrusting in and out of her ass with increasing speed. Her body was his to do with as he wished and he loved seeing the pure sensual lust on her face as he thrust harder and deeper into her ass.

Josh pulled her legs so they rested on his shoulders, freeing his hands. He moved his hands to her tits that were bouncing about as she squirmed on the bed. With each hand, he grabbed the nipple clamps that were causing her some discomfort and released them. He looked down at the red swollen hard nipples and then his fingers slowly massaged them.

She let go of the chain in her mouth and looked up at him. He knew she would probably do anything he asked of her. As he pounded her ass hard with his cock, he started to get some ideas of his own about toys and other things to spark their sexual awareness.

Those thoughts could wait. He felt his cock begin to throb with that all too familiar feeling. He threw his head back and groaned as each thrust brought about new sensations in his cock.
 
He took off the clamps one by one. She moaned in pain. Her nipples were sore and red. Once the clamps off he slowly massaged them.

She let the chain drop out of her mouth. He began pounding her ass. It felt so good having him deep in her ass.

His cock was deep in her ass. He was groaning as he threw his head back. He was thrusting deep into him. She moaned out.

"Oh baby." She moaned out. She bite her lip hard. She thrusted her hips in time with his.
 
Back
Top