Being Neighborly

w0ndergirl4

*kinktastic*
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Posts
1,585
(closed for Kmcv33)

hot-girls-2010-11-03-06.jpg
Ashley Kline​

Ashley stared at herself in the mirror. She still wasn't sure if she liked her new, shorter hair cut, but all of her friends had said they liked it. She looked down at her breasts which were squeezed tightly into a small, white t-shirt. She had been one of the first of her friends to start to develop and she hadn't really stopped since. She was sure that she was going to have to switch from the C-cup bras she was currently wearing to d-cup bras now.

Picking up her camera, she took a couple of pictures of herself, trying to look sexy. Then, setting the camera back down, she left the bathroom and started downstairs wearing just the skin tight, pink stretch pants she had slept in and the tight white shirt. As she reached the bottom of the stairs and realized that she had the house to herself, Ashley reached behind her back and unfastened her bra, pulling it out through the sleeve of her shirt and tossing it aside. If I'm alone I might as well be comfortable, she thought.

Ashley grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge, then made her way out to the patio, taking a seat at a table by the pool. She propped one leg up on the table and leaned back, enjoying the warmth of the sun. She considered going back upstairs and putting a swimsuit on, but couldn't find the motivation. As she sighed, bored, she thought she heard a noise from behind her and turned to look over her shoulder...
 
Love my neighbors

Mr. McVance has lived in his house for 20 years and has watched neighbors come and go next door. But ever since the Klines moved in next door five years ago, he cannot recall ever being so enthralled with watching a neighbor. But Ashley was not just another neighbor, she was a beautiful young developing women. The clothes she would wear would be so form fitting, detailing every gorgeous accent of her already perfect body. Mr Vance thought to himself, how could she improve? She is still growing and those already perfect tits are going to keep getting larger. He had to do everything in his power from acting on his sexual urges whenever he saw her.

He wondered how old she was, was she in high school, or was she back from college for the summer? I guess it didnt matter he shouldnt be having any thoughts about her at all anyways. But he couldn't help it. Especially when she looks the way she does today. Those tight pink pants, and white shirt, and that sexy hair so soft and silky looking. How could he not stare? He wondered if she ever noticed him out in the yard. His wife always to him he looked 25 instead of 40. His short brown hair, sexy brown eyes, tan skin from working outside everyday. And in great shape for the same reason. His wife loved his strong shoulders, thick chest, flat abs and strong arms. She felt so lucky to have such a fit husband who loved her. What she didn't know is he was crazy about the neighbor girl, not the neighbor wife. Which was worse?

He stood there for minute looking over the fence at Ashley. He was going to be bold today he thought. The outfit she was wearing brought it out of him. So Mr. Vance proceeded to open the adjoining gate to the Klines back yard. He saw Ashely turn her head as she heard the gate. "Oh hi Mr. Vance you startled me." Ashley said in a sheepish voice. "I'm sorry Ashley, how are you? I actually came by to see if our dad was home so I could ask him a question about my car. Is he home?"
 
"No, he's not home right now," Ashley answered, tilting her head as she smiled toward her neighbor. "He's probably going to be gone all day, at least, that's what he said last night anyway."

As she spoke, the redhead noticed a small piece of fuzz on the front of her shirt. Ashley reached down and brushed the debris from her chest, causing her breasts to jiggle slightly. Confident that the piece of fuzz was gone, she looked back up at the older man who stood nearby.

Ashley had known Mr. Vance for several years now and for the most part she liked him. He was friendly and funny and for a guy who was a billion years old, he wasn't bad looking either.
 
Mr. Vance was having a hard time keeping his cock from growing in his pants seeing his hot young neighbor. And those tits OMG thier so perfect! "Well he has some tools that I borrow sometime. Do you mind letting me in your garage so I could grab those."
 
As he said something about some tools of his being in the garage, Ashley glanced down and happened to notice that the pants she was wearing were so tight that she had a little camel toe showing. Hoping Mr. Vance hadn't noticed, the redhead stood up, "Sure, they're probably in there somewhere, come on."

As Ashley brushed past the older man, her firm breasts touching his chest slightly, she smiled up at him. Then she was past him and leading him toward the garage door. Like it often was, the garage door was stuck. She wiggled the handle, then as her dad had showed her, she gave it a little bump with her shoulder, her tits jiggling in her shirt.

"There we go," she said as the door popped open. The teen stepped into the dimly lit garage and fumbled for the light switch.
 
"Thank you Ashley. And please call me Keith." he said as he watched Ashely get up from her chair. He wanted to try and make Ashely feel comfortable in a less formal atmosphere. Becuase he looked at Ashley in a very informal way. When she got up he noticed the tight pants she had on were revealing her tight little pussy lips. He couldn't take his eyes off of her pussy in those pants. But then she brushed her nice big tits against his chest as she walked by and he about passed out. He wanted this girl so bad, but had to get these thoughts out of his head. He was 21 years older than her. She can't be thinking any thoughts about him can she? But the way she just got so close and actually rubbed against him he thought she might be expressing something. No, can't be. She was just trying to squeeze by him to get through the door. He could feel a tingling in his pants and tried to control the hardness slowly coming to his cock. "Ashley thanks for your help on this. How long are your folks gone for?" he asked with a slight hope shed say in ten minutes so he wouldn't do anything stupid.
 
"Oh, probably not for several hours," Ashley answered as she finally found the light switch and flipped it. The dim yellow light did little to illuminate the dark, crowded garage. She started to step deeper into the space when she realized that there was a box on the ground in front of her. Trying to avoid the box, the redheaded teen stepped back quickly, accidentally backing into her neighbor.

"Oh, sorry Mr. Vance," she said with a giggle as she tried to find a place to stand that wouldn't force her to press her body against the older man. "Maybe I should just go back outside and let you get what you need. I don't know if there's room for both of us in here."
 
He followed her into the dimly lit garage, boxes and parts and random tools sprawled about haphazardly. He stepped up behind her as they made there way deeper into the mess. Suddenly she stumbled back into him, her plump bottom pressing against his hips, the firm flesh pressing into his groin, he suddenly prayed she didn't notice the arousal that had been spawned of the accidental brush that her pert young breasts had started in him

He caught her shoulders to steady her, holding her supple young body against his, his chest pressing into her back, the solid muscles of his well exercised frame pressing into her back

"Well this place is such a mess I'm afraid I might not find it without your help" he responded when she asked if she should leave. His voice coming from just beside her ear

"Are there any other lights in here?" He asked as he eased himself back, shifting his hips so they didn't press into that luscious backside of hers, unless she were to discover his lecherous arousal

"Besides with all this clutter I don't think you could squeeze past me, but I won't trap you if you don't want to help me in this mess. If hate for your clothes to get dirty" he told her as his eyes scanned around in the dim light for some other switch or flashlight, or just something. He had no idea how her father found anything in this
 
"Well...there should be a light switch over there to your right somewhere," Ashley said, trying to turn and point in the small space available to her, which resulted in her leaning against her neighbors firm chest with her shoulder before she finally stepped over the box in front of her and started deeper into the cluttered garage.

As she moved through the random boxes, furniture and equipment, the teenager realized that her tight yoga pants were beginning to slip down, which meant she was probably giving Mr. Vance a bit more of a show than she was intending. Luckily it was still dark in the garage, she thought as she tried to search while keeping one hand on her pants to keep them from slipping further down.

"What tools did you say you were looking for?" she asked from deeper in as she bent over to look into a small red box full of various tools, momentarily forgetting to keep her pants up.
 
She slowly maneuvered away, telling him of another switch. He watched her step away, the tight pants hugging her sculpted ass delightfully, the long strides over the boxes and clutter was tugging her pants down, showing nothing!! Was she bit wearing panties?

He shook his head, remembering the switch as she spoke, he went to where she had gestured, finally reaching the wall he found a switch behind a box. He threw it on, and a single bulb responded, almost directly over her head. The shadows it cast over her accentuated the full curve of her ass, the bubble like rump cast shadows over her toned thighs. He swallowed, trying to calm his racing heart as he looked at her, bent over the box, ass in the air, wiggling oh so slightly as she shifted tools around in the box.

"Umm, I'm looking for a ratchet set and a couple of wrenches. The last time I asked him he said they were in a box. But it seems that doesn't help much" he said as he made his way toward her. The fact not helping his member, it twitched and throbbed in his shorts as she came closer to her, stopping just behind her. He turned to the side to open another box

"Anything in that one?" He asked as he glanced over at her. Over at her ass really, the wiggling had made her pants slide lower. He swallowed again, shook his head, and tried to focus on the box in front of him, there was still no sign of panties!
 
Last edited:
"Uh, I don't really know what a ratchet set looks like or a wrench for that matter," Ashley admitted with a giggle, unaware of just how close Mr. Vance had gotten, or just how much of her crack she was now showing him, "But this box looks like some kind of old camping stove or something."

Shifting to the left, the redhead pulled another box from beneath a table and opened it up. She was shocked to see that the box was full of porn magazines, nude women and graphic sexual scenes clearly visible. "Oh, well...definitely not in this box she said, pushing the box aside after glancing at the image for a few seconds.

"I'm thinking dad usually keeps his tools over by the workbench," she suggested as she finally stood back up and tugged at the sides of her pants, trying to force them back up over her round butt. "I think the workbench is in the corner there, but I'm not sure how we're going to get to it."

The bench was blocked in on all sides by an assortment of boxes, equipment and machinery. As the teenager assessed the situation she realized if she could just get over top of the old riding mower she might be able to reach the work bench. "Maybe if you could lift me over top of this I could get to it," she said aloud, turning to look at Mr. Vance.
 
He stood up as she pointed out the work bench

"Well your dad has got some teaching to do" he said with a chuckle when she admitted to not knowing what they looked like.

He stood up beside her as she scanned the barrier before them, the bench on the otherwise of a significant wall of crap. His eyes scanned the boxes, and he saw the head of a wrench sticking on of one box

"Oh. Over there" he said as he gestured to a box on the bench, " your right" but as she suggested him lifting her up over the mower

"Sure. " he said as he casually stepped up behind her, his hands going to her waist. His big strong hands gripped her tightly

"So I'll just lift you up and try to ease you down on the other side" he asked her, the lack of room they had was now putting her ass against his crotch again. Oh so deliciously snug were they
 
Even though she liked Mr. Vance and trusted him, she still felt a little awkward as he pulled her close to his body and prepared to lift her up. Maybe it was simply because she was alone with him in the garage, or maybe it had something to do with how strong his hands and arms felt as they closed around her waist. Either way, the teenager quickly dismissed the thought and focused on landing as safely as possible on the other side of the mower. Once her feet were on the ground she quickly worked her way to the work bench and found the tools her neighbor was looking for.

She returned to the mower and reached across to hand Mr. Vance the tools, then attempted to climb over the mower. Unfortunately, Ashley caught her foot on the steering wheel and the next thing she knew she was tumbling toward her neighbor with a startled cry.
 
It wasn't long before she was handing him over the box of tools, he quickly set aside. Then he turned back to help her, his eyes reveling in the full swell if cleavage displayed by her low neckline. But in his distracted state he barely realized it when she fell

He was oggling her chest with one hand haphazardly extended to her, the. Next thing he felt the crush of her body as tey spilled to the ground. One full breasts was pressed hard to his face, his arms wrapped tight around her, were gripping her plump ass, and spilled all around them were scenes of lusty abandon. One if the boxes they had knocked over was full of porn

Hot threesomes and busty brunettes covered the pair, making their entanglement all the harder to escape. And McVance let his hand linger on her delicious ass, and felt her breasts brush his face as she struggled to fight of the avalanche of porn
 
Ashley tumbled directly into her neighbor, unable to stop herself from slamming fully into him. The two of them went down onto the floor of the garage in a heap. Well, actually, Mr. Vance went onto the floor and Ashley landed directly on top of him. As boxes and tables were disrupted, assorted items spilling out around them, the teenager felt her neighbor's hands on her, obviously trying to catch her and keep her from getting seriously injured. When she finally came to a stop, Ashley realized that her chest was pressed firmly against the older man's face and one of his hands was holding tightly to her ass.

Embarrassed, the redhead began to pull herself off of Mr. Vance, muttering a quick apology as she managed to climb to her feet next to him. As she looked down to see if he was okay she suddenly realized that her dad's big box of porn had spilled out, leaving Mr. Vance lying in a pile of dirty magazines.

"I'm so sorry, here, let me help you up," Ashley said, offering the older man her hand. "I can't believe I did that. I'm such a spaz sometimes."
 
He smiled up at her. The too cute red head apologizing for her clumsiness. He smiled up at her, enjoying the view. She stood over him, her delicious thighs accentuated by the tight pants she wore, and the smog shirt clung to her breasts swelling out from her chest as she leaned down to offer him her hand

"Well we could have had a box of scrap metal spill on us, so I guess these magazines aren't so bad" he said with a chuckle, " but you really should store your porn somewhere else" he said making a joke as he grabbed her hand, the muscles in his arms flexing as he pulled on it to help himself up

Halfway to his feet, his footing gave way on a magazine, and he fell back down, pulling her delicious form back down on him, as her own footing gave way
 
Ashley laughed loudly at Mr. Vance's joke and was just about to deny that it was hers when she felt him loose his footing and fall back, pulling her down on top of him again before she thought to let go of his hand. She was still laughing at the ridiculousness of the situation when she realized that one of her hands was pressed rather directly on top of her neighbor's crotch. Very carefully she shifted to the side, trying to avoid any inappropriate contact.

"We are pathetic," she giggled as she rolled off of the older man and sat up. "I hope those wrench thingies are worth all this, Mr. Vance."

As the teenager made her way back to her feet, she glanced back down at the assorted porn littering the floor. "I should probably clean all these magazines up so my dad doesn't realize that I found his stash."

Ashley bent over and started collecting the dirty magazines, tossing them into the open box, her face growing redder and redder with each explicit picture she glanced at.
 
As they collapsed to the floor he groaned, feeling her hand land on his groin, the thick meat of his member directly beneath her hand, her chest crushed against his own, but she quickly shifted, rolling off of him as she giggled at their predicament

"Yeah, well I guess all this porn can be slippery" he said with a smile as he sat up. He glanced over at her as she got up, and began to gather the magazines up. Her face grew red as she worked, and er plump ass high in the air wiggled as she shifted from one leg to the other, putting them back in the box. Vance began to help, commenting here and there at particular spreads, especially when he found one that looked a lot like her

"Hmm, I didn't know you modeled" he said with a smile as he tossed the magazine to her, open to the page with a young busty red head wearing nothing but heels

In a few minutes they had the porn out away. He smiled as he grabbed the box and tucked it under his arm, glad to have the tools, and even more glad to have gotten to hang out with his neighbor

"Well if your bored you could give me a hand with the car, who knows maybe I can teach you a thing or two" the comment was completely unrelated to cars in his head, but he didn't think she would take it that way

"Come on. I'll make you lunch and then you can help me in my garage, you'll find it much less cluttered, and my porn stash won't be tripping us up" he said with a grin as he waited to see just how much fun he might be able to have today

"What do you say. Lunch at the very least for you risking your neck in here"
 
The funny thing about Mr. Vance's offer of lunch and a chance to help him with his car was that she was actually considering it. Ashley wasn't really into cars or fixing up cars, and she certainly wasn't used to hanging out with people that were her dad's age. Her dad's friend on top of that. But, Mr. Vance was pretty funny and really nice, and it wasn't like she had any plans for lunch or the rest of her afternoon for that matter. What was the harm? Besides if she got bored all she had to do was make some excuse and she could come home.

"Okay, but I should probably go change clothes," the teen pointed out. "Do you mind waiting for me for a few minutes?"
 
He smiled at her

"Not at all" he told her as his mind began to reel with possibilities, an he smiled as he remembered the sweet tea mixer he had made with some real potent grain liquor. That might help this along real well

"Sure. If you need to go change that's fine" he said as he turned back, and slowly lead the way out of the death trap of a garage, pausing to be ready to flip the light off once she was past him

With the lights out he gestured her to squeeze by, "I'll get the light and then I'll set the tools in my garage and you can just let yourself in, and meet me in my kitchen" he said
 
Ashley stripped out of her now dirty white shirt and tossed it aside before she stepped over to her closet and started looking for a new shirt. Eventually she decided on a grey tank top that was a size too small for her, but made her tits look really good. She started to put a bra on but decided it might be kind of fun to see the look on Mr. Vance's face when she showed up in just the tank top. She smiled to herself at the thought of her poor neighbor's eyes popping out of his skull and dropped the bra.

The redhead decided to wear the pink yoga pants, although she did slip them off long enough to put on a black g-string. The teen grabbed a pair of sandals in her hand but didn't bother to put them on yet.

Five minutes later she was knocking on her neighbor's door and then after a short pause, she opened the door and let herself into his house, "Hello, Mr. Vance? It's me, Ashley."
 
Vance smiled to himself as he carried the tools to his garage, set them next to his 65 mustang and then headed to his kitchen. He went to his fridge and pulled out the sweat tea he had made, poured in a healthy dose of the liquor and tasted it, the liquor was undetectable. He smiled deviously

He went about making a couple of sandwiches and suddenly realized how dirty he had gotten. He peeled off his shirt and was about to head upstairs to change into a pair of clean jeans when he heard Ashley come in

"Come on in. I'm in the kitchen" he called out as he tossed his shirt aside. Just then Ashley walked in, and he paused. The voluptuous teen wore a grey tank top that clung tight to her body, her full breasts were high and firm, full and round. The snug top accentuating their size on her small lithe frame. She wore the same clinging pants she had on earlier. He smiled

"Nice shirt. You look great" he said, only then realizing he was still staring at her chest

"Come on in. I've got some tea and sandwiches" he said as he gestured to a plate by the counter. He leaned back against the other counter, the muscles of his arms and chests flexing as he pulled himself up to sit on the counter

"I've got to thank you for helping me dig through that death trap of a garage. Without you if never have found the tools. I'd probably still be sifting through your porn stash" he said with a smile as his cool blue eyes met hers.

"Try the tea. I think you'll like it"
 
Ashley suppressed a grin as she walked into the room and saw her neighbor's eyes immediately zero in on her tits which were practically falling out of her too small tank top. And they lingered there for a long moment before Mr. Vance finally looked up at her. She giggled a little at the fact that the middle-aged man was standing there without his shirt on, showing off what was admittedly a nice physique for a man his age.

As he pushed himself up onto the counter, the redhead took a seat on a bar stool, pouring herself a glass of tea. "So, you must work out a lot," the teenager said as she took a sip.
 
"I do. I work at home a good bit, so it helps to get out and get the blood flowing" he said with a smile as he took a drink from his glass of tea

" I must say the same for you, but I've never seen you at the gym before. And you can't tell me that figure just comes from eating right" he said with a smile unable to stop his mind from imagining seeing her at the gym running on a tread mill or stretched out on a mat doing yoga. A sight like her would have all the guys signing up for yoga classes

He set down his glass and took a bite from his sandwich

"I hope you don't mind sandwiches for lunch. It turns out I don't have much else here at the moment, but maybe after you help me with the car we could go out and grab a bite somewhere" he said as his eyes trailed back down to the tight tank top she wore. The creamy swells of her breasts heaving out of her too, practically tearing free from their restraint at every breath she took
 
"Please, this body is 100% couch potato," Ashley joked as she leaned back and motioned toward herself as she stuck her chest out a bit, accentuating her tits for him. "I actually do some yoga at home, and I played soccer the last couple years at school."

The redhead smiled as she took another, longer sip of her tea, "I'm really not that hungry right now anyway. Can we go take a look at your car now?" she asked, figuring he was probably pretty proud of it.
 
Back
Top