Buxom's busting out all over

Thank you for the compliments lovelies & for the delightful PMs. Happy Saturday everyone xx
 
Saturday is wonderful as you share your pictures. Hope you enjoy the day.
 
Today's top - got a work meeting right before I go to the pub tonight so can't show off too much flesh!
 
Last edited:
Today's top - got a work meeting right before I go to the pub tonight so can't show off too much flesh!

Nice hint of cleavage. I would be hoping, if I were at your pub, that you would be leaning over near me so maybe I might get a glimpse of more.
 
To be one of those two guys at the meeting...

I'd have to keep repeating to myself, "look at the eyes, look at the eyes!"
 
Today's top - got a work meeting right before I go to the pub tonight so can't show off too much flesh!

we would be happy to discuss with your managers the dress code adopted at our workplace ... it truly does improve morale and productivity ;)
 
heehee I can imagine!

the dress has also been accepted readily by the patrons of the pub across the street and the inn up the hill ... now for the bank an extra button or two is sometimes required - but then those are bankers after all ;)
 
If I told you what kind of company I work for you'd understand why I feel the need to keep reasonably covered up!
 
Today's underwear - not my usual style but it goes with my outfit!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top