What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeks Fantasy RP.

Right now this exact moment I hope to find a fantasy RP, one that's about the intermingling of races of all enchanted realms. To overall thoroughly enjoy myself and make some new friends in the process. So if anyone out there that wouldn't mind a very large anthropomorphic wolf in your RP, please by all means let me know. :)

It's 5:48!!

I saw RIPD today.... I liked it... it was silly, but knew it was silly, and that made it ok. I recommend it.
I saw it last Friday... I thought it was a fun, enjoyable movie also. Won't win any awards but I don't think that was the purpose. It's supposed to be entertainment and it entertained me. :)

And I can't believe I saw a movie before you! lol

I saw it last Friday... I thought it was a fun, enjoyable movie also. Won't win any awards but I don't think that was the purpose. It's supposed to be entertainment and it entertained me. :)

And I can't believe I saw a movie before you! lol

I know!! thats crazy!

why didnt you write and tell me that?? :eek::)

I saw Red 2 and it was very good. John Malkovich was hilarious.. Of course Despicable me 2 as well which I liked.

Those 3 were much better than the last three I saw.. Pacific Rim, Man of Steel and Iron Man. Blech

I know!! thats crazy!

why didnt you write and tell me that?? :eek::)

I saw Red 2 and it was very good. John Malkovich was hilarious.. Of course Despicable me 2 as well which I liked.

Those 3 were much better than the last three I saw.. Pacific Rim, Man of Steel and Iron Man. Blech
I was so-so on The Lone Ranger. Depp was just not as good in it as he was expected to be. I think he needs to do something different.

I want to see Despicable Me 2 and Red 2 but need to see the first Red first.

Saw the previews for the new movie with Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg. Putting aside the delicious eye candy effect... it looks to be a good movie.

I was so-so on The Lone Ranger. Depp was just not as good in it as he was expected to be. I think he needs to do something different.

I want to see Despicable Me 2 and Red 2 but need to see the first Red first.

Saw the previews for the new movie with Denzel Washington and Mark Wahlberg. Putting aside the delicious eye candy effect... it looks to be a good movie.

What happened to the apology and boobies pic for screwin me?

I'm not a johnny depp fan, and I just couldn't bring myself to go see it.

I highly recommend both of the Red movies.

That movie comes out next friday and I wanna see it too.. wahlberg is ok, but denzel is the man. Have you seen Flight yet?

I'm excited about the new tween movie Immortal Instruments. I might have to get the books from the library... Or pirate them. ;):D

What happened to the apology and boobies pic for screwin me?

I'm not a johnny depp fan, and I just couldn't bring myself to go see it.

I highly recommend both of the Red movies.

That movie comes out next friday and I wanna see it too.. wahlberg is ok, but denzel is the man. Have you seen Flight yet?
Sorry... (.) (.)

Will that do? :D

Love Denzel.. Flight was great! I went with my sister who has anxiety attacks when she flies.. it did not help.. lol.

Sorry... (.) (.)

Will that do? :D

Love Denzel.. Flight was great! I went with my sister who has anxiety attacks when she flies.. it did not help.. lol.

only if you're a stick figure!!

Flight was a really good movie...Side Effects is another, and I have a huge PIA friend ive been trying for months to get her to watch it.. maybe she is that much of an air head.

:D

Seriously you want to do a background check and want me to list my parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, spouse, and in-laws names, their DOB, address, relationship, and occupation?!
Am I allowed to state my stbx FILs occupation is an identity thief, an my stbx MILs occupation is a bitch?

Btw wtf does my height, weight, hair & eye colour, have to do w/ a background check do you need my saliva while I'm at it?!

Seriously you want to do a background check and want me to list my parents, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, spouse, and in-laws names, their DOB, address, relationship, and occupation?!
Am I allowed to state my stbx FILs occupation is an identity thief, an my stbx MILs occupation is a bitch?

Btw wtf does my height, weight, hair & eye colour, have to do w/ a background check do you need my saliva while I'm at it?!
Government job?

otherwise I'd skip that one... geez. Sounds like a micro-management situation waiting to happen.

only if you're a stick figure!!

Flight was a really good movie...Side Effects is another, and I have a huge PIA friend ive been trying for months to get her to watch it.. maybe she is that much of an air head.

:D
Side Effects... Side Effects... I'm trying to remember that one.

What I love about Denzel (other than that gorgeous smile!) is that he is such a versatile actor and does so well in any role I've seen him in. I remember the first thing I saw him in.. Devil With A Blue Dress (well other than St. Elsewhere that is)

Side Effects... Side Effects... I'm trying to remember that one.

What I love about Denzel (other than that gorgeous smile!) is that he is such a versatile actor and does so well in any role I've seen him in. I remember the first thing I saw him in.. Devil With A Blue Dress (well other than St. Elsewhere that is)

Jude Law, Rooney Mara and Catherine Zeta Zones....really good movie..

PLUS!!!! Rooney and Catherine make out...mmmmmmmmmm

bonus!!

i agree.. i dont often pick his movies apart tho i did Safe House.

I suppose it is considered that. City Gov job :cool:
Ahhh.. yep that explains it. These days it is like having your life flayed open for perusal if you want any type of government job. I guess they figure "better safe than sorry".

Wishing you good luck on your job search. I understand your frustration.

Ahhh.. yep that explains it. These days it is like having your life flayed open for perusal if you want any type of government job. I guess they figure "better safe than sorry".

Wishing you good luck on your job search. I understand your frustration.

Frustration is not even the right word. I've busted my ass to find employment, and then jump through hoops only to find I'm not eligible due to lacking a bachelors degree when the stupid posting didn't even mention the need of a bachelors degree. Don't even get me started on companies who are so damn picky that they will not consider me ONLY b/c I've never held the same job title as what they're advertising for...even tho I did identical work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back