Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I've had quite enough of this past week, and I can't wait to get to my local for a pint (or three).

IACT my workload is severely affecting my libido right now.:mad:

ICT I havn't cum for so long that eating pussy for two long sessions last night , I had to try my hardest to not cum. But the real test was fucking.. I was so on the edge that it was a miracle that I managed to keep it in.

ICT I havn't cum for so long that eating pussy for two long sessions last night , I had to try my hardest to not cum. But the real test was fucking.. I was so on the edge that it was a miracle that I managed to keep it in.

I confess to being very impressed by your self control. :eek:

ICT I am about to go on a little rant and since I don't want to try and track down the "dear litster" thread or the "what not to say in a pm" thread, I am going to post my rant here.

Ready?

After stumbling upon a litster a voice submission on the audio thread I decided to send him a platonic pm and say that his voice and the things he said intrigued me and I thought he sounded like a fun guy. He responded and we began emailing but it turns out this guy really just likes to hear himself talk because he sent me links to audio clips where he proceeds to tell me about being depressed and in therapy and so on and so forth. This guy is in his later twenties and single, he's a virgin, he just moved out of his parents house, and sees a therapist regularly. Now there is nothing terribly wrong with any of that and I continued to exchange emails and was completely honest with him when we tried to hint at the possibility of there being more than a friendship between us.
Well today I stated that I was just looking for a casual friendly chat and he replied with a snarky comment about women as I said it was unfair and that I would save us both the hassle and say goodbye and good luck.
The asshole came back with an even more rude reply and then tells me that I need to work on my email skills because basically I'm boring and tht if I want to pursue future friendships with men online I need to be more interesting!
Of course I told him off and I get this reply

"
I am a new graduate pharmacist, I have a doctorate, and I'm making over $120,000 per year. Sure, life isn't going so great right now but it's not permanent. Just because I see a therapist does NOT mean I have "mental problems."

So fuck you, bitch. Good luck getting married. And good luck with making $8 per hour for the rest of your life... alone"

Am I out of line in being completely pissed off and ready to blast his ass on here??

ICT I really want to call him out by name. Thoughts?

ICT I think you are justifiably pissed off and are quite entitled to blast his arse (ICT I'm stealing that line) for his bad manners.

IACT I believe the ability to deal gracefully with rejection is almost as useful as the ability to rise above the provocations of the random fucktards that cross everyone's path occasionally.

IFCT you can only ever control your own behaviour, so you should breath deeply, let go of your irritation and move forward without giving the person a second thought.

:rose:

I confess to being very impressed by your self control. :eek:

If you could see me wriggling in my pants all the time you would realize I am indeed on the edge of insanity. This just cannot go on for much longer

ICT I like getting fingered.

IACT I don't like a lot of fingers LOL!

IFCT Two is good enough.

ICT this weekend sucked.

IACT I'm glad it's work tomorrow

IFCT um I wish I hadn't eaten that *Sighs* if only it wouldn't have been rude to say no

ICT it looks like this fresh brazilian is going to go to waste tonight.
IACT I'd normally interrupt him for a study break, but he really screwed himself with procrastination.

:(

ICT I think you are justifiably pissed off and are quite entitled to blast his arse (ICT I'm stealing that line) for his bad manners.

IACT I believe the ability to deal gracefully with rejection is almost as useful as the ability to rise above the provocations of the random fucktards that cross everyone's path occasionally.

IFCT you can only ever control your own behaviour, so you should breath deeply, let go of your irritation and move forward without giving the person a second thought.

:rose:
Wise advice indeed ................

ICT I am about to go on a little rant and since I don't want to try and track down the "dear litster" thread or the "what not to say in a pm" thread, I am going to post my rant here.

Ready?

After stumbling upon a litster a voice submission on the audio thread I decided to send him a platonic pm and say that his voice and the things he said intrigued me and I thought he sounded like a fun guy. He responded and we began emailing but it turns out this guy really just likes to hear himself talk because he sent me links to audio clips where he proceeds to tell me about being depressed and in therapy and so on and so forth. This guy is in his later twenties and single, he's a virgin, he just moved out of his parents house, and sees a therapist regularly. Now there is nothing terribly wrong with any of that and I continued to exchange emails and was completely honest with him when we tried to hint at the possibility of there being more than a friendship between us.
Well today I stated that I was just looking for a casual friendly chat and he replied with a snarky comment about women as I said it was unfair and that I would save us both the hassle and say goodbye and good luck.
The asshole came back with an even more rude reply and then tells me that I need to work on my email skills because basically I'm boring and tht if I want to pursue future friendships with men online I need to be more interesting!
Of course I told him off and I get this reply

"
I am a new graduate pharmacist, I have a doctorate, and I'm making over $120,000 per year. Sure, life isn't going so great right now but it's not permanent. Just because I see a therapist does NOT mean I have "mental problems."

So fuck you, bitch. Good luck getting married. And good luck with making $8 per hour for the rest of your life... alone"

Am I out of line in being completely pissed off and ready to blast his ass on here??

ICT I really want to call him out by name. Thoughts?

I don't believe that you are out of line being upset, an asshole is an asshole

ICT I've been as asshole before myself, but I'm working to get better...

Last edited:
ICT it looks like this fresh brazilian is going to go to waste tonight.
IACT I'd normally interrupt him for a study break, but he really screwed himself with procrastination.

:(

ICT I'm so sad for DRL... Hate to see a set of fresh, smooth "lips" go to waste :( Hopefully her lover will get on the ball and makes sure he makes it up to her for procrastinating!

ICT I am so boring that any real confession I make will just bore the jaded listers.

ICT I accidentally texted a picture to the wrong person.

IFCT I am EXTREMELY glad it was a picture of my new haircut and nothing risque. That could have gotten really uncomfortable really quickly.

ICT that i now admit i am a work aholic after doing 16 hours days 7 days a week for the last 3 months

IACT It is hard to have a lady friend or any real friend in doing that

ICT i'm starting to think he might get his "wish"

IACT I think he'll regret it.

IFCT i'm exhausted

That I feel like a bad person for trying to learn about sex, then I get annoyed at myself for thinking that way, which makes me depressed and angry. :(

That I feel like a bad person for trying to learn about sex, then I get annoyed at myself for thinking that way, which makes me depressed and angry. :(

It's a fun and interesting journey, one not to be forced or rushed.

ICT I'm so incredibly tired and i don't know how long I can maintain this pace.

IFCT I need to either find more hours in the day or drop something out of my schedule. I just have no idea what!

ICT sometimes I don't feel all that interesting and that it's not enough

I sometimes feel that way, but then my "who gives a damn" circuit kicks in and I feel better. :) It ain't a competition, and there will always be things about you that you don't notice that others think are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back