Objectification/Humiliation

The other morning, he pulled my tshirt over my face, except for my mouth, and said, there, now you're just my mouth and a pair of tits.

It made me go into this headspace. I don't know what to call it, but when I'm there I feel like, ohmygawshyoublowmymindwhateveryouwantyoucanhaveswoon.

Something like that.

It's not something I want all the time, but it is the kind of edgy stuff (in my book, anyway, lol) that I need to have that D/s dynamic reinforced. Plus, it makes me think - it pushes my boundaries - good stuff.

I think what really gets to me isn't the sexual degradation, so much as the idea that maybe I'm not all that special. It's all about power for me. Not pure pain or sensation. It's the mind fuck.
 
nh23 said:
But... call me " My slut" and I'm in a puddle on the floor.
*

I am exactly the same way as long as the ownership is there I'm puddy in his hands without it it does nothing for me
I am not a slut for anyone else and it will knock me out of subville quickly without the ownership
 
intothewoods said:
The other morning, he pulled my tshirt over my face, except for my mouth, and said, there, now you're just my mouth and a pair of tits.

It made me go into this headspace. I don't know what to call it, but when I'm there I feel like, ohmygawshyoublowmymindwhateveryouwantyoucanhaveswoon.

Something like that.

It's not something I want all the time, but it is the kind of edgy stuff (in my book, anyway, lol) that I need to have that D/s dynamic reinforced. Plus, it makes me think - it pushes my boundaries - good stuff.

I think what really gets to me isn't the sexual degradation, so much as the idea that maybe I'm not all that special. It's all about power for me. Not pure pain or sensation. It's the mind fuck.

OMG That does it for me!
 
Uh huh

myinnerslut said:
i realized the thing that humiliates me the most is admitting that i like being you used, that i want to be hurt untill i cry, that i crave being treated like someones toy, a pet, not quiet my own person. the most humiliating thing is to admit im not being forced and i am seeking this out. to have to ask for what i want explicitly, instead of hiding behind a disguise of innocence. to have nobody and no situation to blame my arousal on. that is the most humiliating of all.

This is fantastic.

The most amazing thing about humiliation and objectification for me is the fact that it never diminishes in intensity. It is one of the few things that can truly get to me every single time with equal intensity. There is no comfort level that develops or a need to up the dosage as in some other aspects of the lifestyle.

It brings me to subspace like a bolt of lightning and keeps me there. :)

i guess it follows that intelligent people need to be called 'stupid sluts' and very effective people need to be 'worthless'. i have no idea why. i just know that something deep inside me craves that in the context of submission.
 
Humiliation

I find your phrase choice, "Be a good girl and...", intriguing. It says something about the very word particular nature of this kink.

As far as humiliation for it's kink value I think it's a subject that doesn't get enough literary consideration. While the very word dependent nature of acting out the kink is what lends such an erotic charge to Humiliation stories.
Yet good ones hard to locate.
 
A quote from "myinnerslut's" signature line in my opinion says it all.

"good girls" are bad girls who haven’t been caught.
:catroar:
 
doveofserenity said:
A quote from "myinnerslut's" signature line in my opinion says it all.

"good girls" are bad girls who haven’t been caught.
:catroar:


aww thanks.

i saw it somewhere when i was in high school and it struck a chord with me.

my freshman year of college i found shirt that has the same saying on it. of course i bought it. i was wearing the shirt somewher once (i think it was the mall) and a guy walked up to me. he asked me "are you a good girl, or a bad girl". without missing a beat i turned to him and said "depends how you define cuaght" and walked away with a smile on my face.
 
myinnerslut said:
aww thanks.

i saw it somewhere when i was in high school and it struck a chord with me.

my freshman year of college i found shirt that has the same saying on it. of course i bought it. i was wearing the shirt somewher once (i think it was the mall) and a guy walked up to me. he asked me "are you a good girl, or a bad girl". without missing a beat i turned to him and said "depends how you define cuaght" and walked away with a smile on my face.
~grins~Your welcome, i saw it on your sig line; and thought to myself...well, at least i am not the only one that thinks that way. lol
 
For me humiliation is a turn on button in certain forms and manifestation. Im truly sorry that I dont have the time to read all seven pages of posts right now.

I am certainly going to come back and read this thread in its entirety.
Cant wait to see what transpires. :kiss:
 
Does this qualify?

Does this qualify as a Humiliation story?

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=301600

The first humiliation story I ever saw totally blew my mind, nads, load, you name it.
It was a story about a bank teller who was publicly raped in the course of a daylight bank robbery.

Anyone familiar with the story?

It was strangely bifurcated with a second part about the teller being humiliated by a female cop during a traffic stop.

Whatever... it opened my eyes to the erotic charge of humiliation and since then I've often wondered why humiliation isn't a genre unto itself.
 
CutieMouse said:
The stupid thing is that they don't piss me off/stop things cold because I see them as demeaning; they piss me off/stop things cold because they aren't true.

See now, those words dont bother me because I know they are not true. They are part of our scene and play. We bring them out when we want them and when we are done we leave them behind.
 
marieR19 said:
The biggest problem for me when it comes to this is my unpredictable moods. I love humiliation at certain time, in certain ways, to a certain extent...

I think another issue for female subs into humiliation lies in just that... being female. Our moods are prone to change at a moments notice and Im sure that makes humiliation play very hard and for our men... a little scary too. :D
 
Thane1234 said:
I do not find you statement that it is odd to view objectification as being treasured to be accurate. I do not find it odd at all. Humiliation and objectification must be done in a caring relationship or else it is just abusive in my opinion. She should know that you will do anything to protect her and that knowledge allows her to take a step beyond what she would normally do in any other circumstance and to accept things from you which she would recoil from were it in any other context.

Very well put. On all points
 
A Desert Rose said:
Someone discuss the difference between ridicule and humiliation. I think that's part of the confusion for some but my post several back, got lost in this.
My knee jerk reaction is that ridicule is personal and humiliation is public.
I will read on and see what others have to say.
 
myinnerslut said:
after some more thought, i realized the thing that humiliates me the most is admitting that i like being you used, that i want to be hurt untill i cry, that i crave being treated like someones toy, a pet, not quiet my own person. the most humiliating thing is to admit im not being forced and i am seeking this out. to have to ask for what i want explicitly, instead of hiding behind a disguise of innocence. to have nobody and no situation to blame my arousal on. that is the most humiliating of all.

Agreed.
 
Wow!

I knew I was a thread killer but this is stupifying.
Come on people... no one else has anything to say?

***The most amazing thing about humiliation and objectification for me is the fact that it never diminishes in intensity.***

That could be because of the mental nature of the act. Whereas ones ass can get used to the sting of a stick whip ones mind never fully wraps around being told, "be a good girl and..."
 
humiliation

As with most forms of bdsm humiliation is different for each. I have had subs that name calling "slut, fat pig, etc" sends them into subspace and others it stops cold. I have had subs that enjoy being peed on, for them that was the humiliation trigger.

What does it for me as a dom is exposing parts of them in public settings such as opening a blouse a few buttons at a time in a resturant or bar until they are exposed way beyound their comfort zone. or as I did to my wife /sub I opened her blouse as she was sleeping on a long car trip and slowly passed truckers for miles. After she awoke I pulled into a truck stop / resturant for dinner and watched as truckers would send her drinks and she realized why.

DomWoolf
 
Last edited:
humiliation is a funny thing

y'see everything is different. i had one slave girl who would be embarassed to just sit on the bed with a plug in her ass. she'd look so sheepish. i had another who liked to wet her panties in the shower and then go stand in the corner with them on.
 
Time to begin this discussion again....

What is/was your most humiliating moment that still gets you hot?

I would think that the most humiliating moment for my Little One was giving me a blow job at the Melting Pot restaurant and the waitress walking up while she has my cock in her mouth.

ahhhh... good times!
 
Master and I have never been one for public play. 1) It's illegal and can land you in real trouble. 2) There's a high risk of offending people who have not consented to spectate, not to mention kids and sensitive/elderly people who should be able to wander around a restaurant without seeing me suck cock. Clearly, YMV.

I think one of my most humiliating moments must have been the one documented here. There are other contenders but they don't all get me hot. Some humiliation I have endured to please him without gaining much of a kick from it myself.
 
I love when he has taken control and then asks me humilating questions about how he knows this is how I wanted while he is just taking from me what he wants.

calling me dirty names and telling me humilating things..
 
I'm starting to think that humiliarion and degredation might really stike a chord with me.

*goes off to paruse the rest of this thread...*
 
after some more thought, i realized the thing that humiliates me the most is admitting that i like being you used, that i want to be hurt untill i cry, that i crave being treated like someones toy, a pet, not quiet my own person. the most humiliating thing is to admit im not being forced and i am seeking this out. to have to ask for what i want explicitly, instead of hiding behind a disguise of innocence. to have nobody and no situation to blame my arousal on. that is the most humiliating of all.

I know a lot of people have commented on this post already, but I'd also like to chime in and say that its pretty striking. I think that I feel the same way to some extent. I am absolutely terrible at identifying my own emotions or motivations unless they are slapping me in the face, and I feel like if someone managed to get me to some point where an admission like that came tumbling out... it would be pretty powerful.
 
Back
Top