Try This & Report Back

Re: G

MR.GGG said:
ynattirb, the 'Technique" is a rough outline. MOST couples have found the G spot but have had limited success with it. Most of the sex advice books still treat it as a mystery and I have read next to nothing on the fact that it has to be pounded for it to work the way I described. Couples who have found it (some a long ago - GREAT!!) will reiiterate that once the G is stimulated it has to be thumped hard for the best results and that is really hard for guys to learn to do. We're told over and over that we have to be SUPER gentle down there. For the clit true. Gspots, no.

Every couple is different. Some need more time to get turned on. This is a great addition to making love especially if the woman is HIGHLY sexed and the man is feeling a little overwhelmed by her needs. It's a bitch for a woman to fall asleep night after night feeling like there's another few giant orgasms just waiting to cum out. With the technique I posted it provides a way that the one partner can pull those extra O's out and everybody's left satisfied.

Just remember that everybody's physiology is different. Experiment (hell, that's part of the fun, yes?) , take your time, talk to him, tell him what you're feeling. When certain feelings become more intense then it is time to get more vigorous. Tell him to slow down or be more gentle if it becomes uncomfortable but play around and I'm sure if you follow the general instructions it'll happen for you. Once you get the feeling and he knows exactly what to do then it can all happen very fast but play around and learn what pressures, angles speeds etc turn you on the most.

And yes...love to hear back from anybody out there that the technique worked.


Oh thank you for your wisdom ........ Now if I just had a partner to try it with. And thanks for filling in the men that being to rough on the clit it isnt pleasureable ...... some think its a sling shot or a slinky .......... it's not. Some roughness is pleasureable after you are aroused ... Again thank you from all of us women .:kiss:
So sorry about the wife . I bet you miss her dearly .:heart:
 
This technique works. I've used it for years, and the results it produces are absolutely fantastic.

The only thing better than a G-Spot orgasm is the combined orgasms from stimulating both the clit and the G-spot at the same time, and timing the sequential climaxes.

Incredible.
 
KinkyKat said:
This technique works. I've used it for years, and the results it produces are absolutely fantastic.

The only thing better than a G-Spot orgasm is the combined orgasms from stimulating both the clit and the G-spot at the same time, and timing the sequential climaxes.

Incredible.


Excuse me, ummmmmm need someone to practice with? Ya know.. keep your skills up and all? ;)
 
His_kitty said:



Excuse me, ummmmmm need someone to practice with? Ya know.. keep your skills up and all? ;)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I LOVE to, Sweetheart.

You always keep my skills up....among other things. *weg*

:heart:
 
WoW

Thanks MR G. ! Although my honey can make me hollar for hours at a time ..we did try your method. It didnt work the way you said to do it at first ..( he liked my hiney in the air though even smacked it ..hummm ) We did find the position & tecnique that did work. We were both amazed. Unfortunatly I can only stand so much pleasure for so long ..so I had to come up for air after a few . Not sure how many ...didnt really count I was a little busy & he was a little occupied ..haha But we did have a Great time. Cant wipe the grin off my face :D To you Mr. G :rose: for the post and to my honey:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: ahhhhhhhhhhh !
 
So please tell us

So please tell us what position and technique did work! (Or do you want me to beg...)
R.V.
 
That pee feeling

Mr. GG,

I have been surfing here for awhile and finally decided to register and comment. I told my girlfriend about this technique I was reading about. She was very eager to try. First time we tried she was on her stomach and I was using the thumb rub. I thought I was pushing hard and she was getting frustrated that I couldn't push harder. (Hmmm, where did I hear that one before). Next I rolled her over on her back and started using my two fingers in the "come here" fashion. She was very wet, and said that it felt very good. However, she only reached the "I have to pee" feeling and things did not progress anymore. I tried ignoring her but she insisted I stop and said that it was almost becoming uncomfortable. I have talked to her about it and suggested she try to relax a but more and to not be afraid because if she does have a discharge that it is not urine. I have since tried it again with the same results. I am kind of disappointed that it is not working. I know I am hitting the right spot, the directions were perfect. Any suggestions on how to get her past that feeling and really letting go?? Any ladies have first hand experience with overcoming this feeling?? Thanks.
 
It just takes time and a relaxed atmosphere. Just like anything sexual it's not about the destination it's the journey. If she's enjoying it keep it up. With time you'll preogress.
 
little response

Dreamer, I think, has it right as I've stated in here before. If there isn't an immediate response then you shoud take it slowly, work her up in other ways so that she is as horny as you can make her - then try the technique in addition to oral or regular sex. Stop every once in a while and do that. If she
isn't responding go back to something else but keep trying now and then when she is near having an orgasm from something else. I think using the "no rush - let's have fun" approach you're taking the spotlight off her to perform and just enjoying being with her. As she relaxes from the expectation of almost having to cum over and over, the area, sensitivity and response will grow on her likely when she least expects it.

Maybe I was lucky but the 3 women whom I've done this too ALL responded almost immediately. Part of the reason I posted this to begin with was to see if ALL women reacted this way or not. I just hope that for those who have tried it and didn't get an immediate response you keep trying in a no pressure kind of way and sooner or later the technique starts working for you. Unless there is an injury, poor muscle tone or perhaps medications it seems to me from most of my feedback that GSpots are as universal as clits. They just have to be stimulated the right way and that includes the right attitude. Wanting something to happen TOO badly may be putting the kybosh on what you were both expecting or hoping for.

Please just keep making love, enjoy turning her on and keep trying to make this work now and then. I think one night you will very pleasantly surprised and from then on it'll be a gimmie. Good luck.
 
Mr. GGG & the G-spot

I am thrilled you started this thread. I finally get to talk about it in an open forum. I first experienced the G-orgasm about 15 years ago with a partner, then of five years, when I was in my early 50's. He was a wonderful lover and I experienced multiple orgasms with him in many different manners. But when this extremely intense sensation occurred I too felt like I had to pee. I wanted to stop. He sensed my excitement and held me down. When the explosion rocked me, I ejaculated. What a surprise! At first I was embarrassed, because I thought I had actually peed but it didn't smell like urine. The best description I could muster was to say it felt like soothing warm water and without odor...something like when you're about to deliver a baby and your water breaks. I later got on the computer and investigated the phenomenon and discovered it really was my G-spot and that some women experience ejaculation. After that it was a common occurrence for him to manipulate my G-spot.

I moved out of town and had to say goodbye to my lover. I thought I'd never have it happen again. In the last three years I've had two hot lovers. The first guy, frankly didn't know what the hell he was doing (that is, he didn't purposely go for the G-spot) but it happened and I ejaculated. He was so turned on he couldn't stop fucking and talking about it for weeks to come.

The second and current lover is multi-talented and without a single inhibition that I could discover. He knows about the G-spot and I experienced the ultimate orgasm within minutes of his fingers rubbing my G-spot the first time we were intimate. It was so fast, I was startled. Again, I ejaculated. And all I could say was "You found my G-spot the first time out. Wow!"

Personally, I find it too intense to cum and cum in that manner.
After that, I still want sex but we go on to other techniques and pleasures. I am almost like a wet noodle after it. Occasionally, I have passed out from the intensity.

I personally believe it takes a little maturity and experience as well as a partner that you care for and above all trust to let go to that extent. You have to relax and go with the flow knowing that soon you'll be on a rocket to the moon. And you do come back.
Hahaha! Another suggestion, have a towel handy and/or a rubber sheet.

Go for it! You'll never regret it!

Sam :kiss:
 
Sizzzle

Samantha, thanks so much for the feedback. It is really something that the "not quite there yet" crowd needs to read. The women who explode almost immediately are lucky. I found three of them who who had never even heard of a G Spot let alone had an orgasm (or 40+) that way so when I hit that bump the first time and they were cuming in seconds it really blew their minds - let alone their loads. It was a tremendous feeling and I have to agree. It needs a certain trust and maturity for it NOT to be made too intense by the guy who all of a sudden has ALL the control. That alone is a fantastic feeling.

Thanks again for your input. I'm sure many who have tried it to mixed or poor results will try again. I hope you have many more years of GGasms.
 
Last edited:
Extraordinary!

Mr. GGG, thanks a whole bunch for starting this thread and for your response to my input.

Also read the link you sent and it is terrific. Really defines the G-spot and provides people with details hard to find elsewhere.


Sam :kiss: :devil: :heart:
 
The next available opportunity I get I'll check this out. Amazing thread, surprised I hadn't seen it before.
 
how to get there

I have been working on getting my wife to experience a G-Gasm. I tried the method, she says she feels like she has too pee... but can't get past that feeling...Does anyone have any tips, advice on how to work thru this feeling? I really want her to experience this wonderful, yet illusive pleasure.

Thanks.
 
Hmmmm?

All I can suggest is to make sure she goes for a good whizz before you start so she knows her bladder is empty. Past that it seems to be mostly a matter of relaxing and NOT concentrating too much on cuming that way. Enjoy a bunch of other stuff. Give her a good tongue lashing AND stimulate her G. Physiologically ALL women have a GSpot and providing there is proper muscle tone and there is no nerve damage due to surgery etc... it seems that the biggest factor in whether a woman can achieve full GSpot orgasms (and sometimes ejaculations too) is to relax and accept the new sensations without letting the differences completely frag their concentration and build-up. That's why I suggest oral at the same time...mix it up with something she's used to and comfortable with while "training" her GSpot to kick in. I've received all kinds of messages relating couples trying and trying with limited to no results only for it to happen (BOOOOM) when SHE least expects it because they were doing something else and doing a little GStuff here and there. After that it's easy to repeat and she knows what it feels like and welCUMS it rather than pulls away from the strange feelings.

Good luck.
 
Oh my,
This is the only thread of this lenght that I've actually read all throughout! Wow!

I'm really curious if this would work for me. While masturbating I've sometimes had the feeling of needing to go to the bathroom, but I just kept going, and those times I've cum really hard. You start sweating, tensing up, and I feel it like an explosion. Sometimes I've even squirted. Totally spent afterwards and fall asleep like a baby...;)

And this was by myself! Without even any fingers or anything else inside me...

But reading this makes me really wonder if I can cum that much with a man...gotta try it out!

Thanks Mr G!
/LP:kiss:
 
how to get there
I have been working on getting my wife to experience a G-Gasm. I tried the method, she says she feels like she has too pee... but can't get past that feeling...Does anyone have any tips, advice on how to work thru this feeling? I really want her to experience this wonderful, yet illusive pleasure.

Thanks.

Hi:

I'm not an expert on anyone but myself. So these are suggestions only for your wife's reluctance to stay with the experience.

Have her read my post and maybe she'll comprehend that the feeling to pee is the most obvious that you've hit the G-spot but that she will not pee.

Hold her down if necessary (one of the few times it would be permissible to ignore a "NO"), keep her occupied, sweet talk and keep carressing or kissing her in the ways you know drive her crazy.

Have her read the link that Mr. GGG placed in his response to me. Hopefully, reading the clinical facts will calm her down and she'll comprehend what is taking place and not want to panic.

Assure her it is bliss beyond anything else she's ever imagined.
(I know that would get me to go with the flow.) No pun intended.

Sam ;) :devil::rose:
 
YUP!!

Hi ya'll. Thanks again for the feedback, the PMs and all those who have been trying to help the those who haven't got this to work - yet.

Just a quick observation based on what Lovepotion69 (lilke "69" NEEDS a potion??) said. OK...try this on ....

I've watched a "few" women masturbate over the years and I've watched in many cases the "heel" of one hand pushing down on the abdominal wall right above where the public bone starts - this is the hollow below your navel . This is usually using the one hand to pull the lips up and apart so that the clit is easier to access by the other hand/fingers. My guess is that ALL women who masturbate do something like this and are probably inadvertently stimulating their GSpots from outside the abdominal wall. As the uterus and the vaginal muscles contract toward orgasm there is more and more internal resistance between the uterus and the heel of their hand and so they are combining a GSpot orgasm and a clitoral orgasm. This is what results in ejaculations and deeper, more physically draining orgasms (sleep like a baby? How about after 40 of them???)

There is a technique that I touched on in an earlier post. Namely when she has started to cum from digital GSpot stimulation what she should do is climb on his erection and slither about until she feels the end of his woody hitting the spot his fingers were pokin seconds before. When she pumps up and down and his erection hits that spot on every down stroke she will end up orgasming every 8 to 15 downstrokes until she passes out or things just get too intense.

Good lovers are taught to diddle her clit or just put a finger at the base of your erection so that she mashes that with her clit on the downstrokes HOWEVER.... instead of the clit I would often push on her abdomen with the back of two or three fingers and just move my hand up and down as she rode. In that way I was pushing the GSpot from the outside against the top of my erection and ensuring both a "hit" on every down stroke AND increasing the force of the hit because the abdominal wall was being pushed in by my fingers. Don't forget the GSpot needs the extra force to initiate and continue to produce orgasms. I've always found that a clit was far more responsive to a tongue and nibbly lips. You HAVE to maintain that difference in techniques if you are to maximize her pleasure.


Enjoy.
 
I tried last night but nothing happened. I just reread most of the posts and I think I may need to rub harder, I might be to gentle.

does anyone here have a good analogy on how much pressure to use?
 
ANALogy

(heh, heh)

First off, as many of the earlier posts explain, you have to start off fairly gently until her GSPot activates. If she is getting no pleasure or no feeling of impending "something" then you have to turn her on other ways and do the G here and there to get her used to it.

Once it is activated and she's going along with this new sensation the force can get quite hard. For the first couple of O's I would suggest no harder than maybe rubbing a spot off a piece of glass. Maybe 2 or 3 pounds of pressure. Once she is orgasming hard the force can go up until the pokes to her GSpot are almost like short punch/rubs. You can from my experience anyway, completely change the "feeling" of the orgasms simply by changing from a circular rub to a cross rub, a up and down rub to a side bump or even changing your fingers/thumb/erection penetration angles seemed to make each orgasm "different."

Don't forget when she is actually cumming NEVER STOP rubbing, poking or whatever you're doing. That's like the same NO NO as if you stop sucking her clit to watch her CUM. The orgasm terminates immediately and I promise you her next case of PMS will be homicidal. You can get a little harder when she's actually cumming and if you keep it up you can KEEP her cumming for as long as YOU want her to. If you're holding her down her only escape is to pass out. The French call it La Petite Mort and they say it's a GOOD thing!
 
GGG,

You come off as being a know-it-all. And you seem to blame the female if your little technique isn't working for her. You don't know as much about females as you think you do. We're all different. That technique may work for some, but there's nothing wrong with the female if it's not working for her.. it doesn't mean she's loose or that she has other problems. You need to get over yourself. Maybe this sounds harsh, but your attitude annoys me.
 
MREOWW

No, it doesn't sound harsh. It just sounds bitchy and petty. If you don't like my attitude ignore the thread.

You seem to have completely lost the emphasis of the thread anyway. I came on here to try and share a technique that I found to work and having spoken with a bunch of people, I found nobody (or almost nobody) knew about it. It has worked for me with everybody I've tried it with. It obviously hasn't with you. I'm sorry. Keep trying.

I have posted this technique on 3 chat rooms now. The TECHNIQUE has been read by almost 20,000 readers and there have been over 400 responses on those three chat sites. I have received over 100 PMs - some with more questions but a lot of them have described how it finally worked and how great it is to be able to satisfy her like that. AWESOME!!

I'm sure many of the 20,000 or so readers of the thread have enjoyed success too but haven't bothered writing back. That's Ok. I know they're BUSY. I'm not a doctor and exccuuuuuuse me for sounding like a know-it-all but a lot of people who did NOT know about this Technique do now. I've posted here to try and improve a few couples'sex lives and, going by most responses, I have. It was done with the best of intentions and now it turns out that, with a little help from my posts, I may be responsible for literally thousands of additional orgasms out there. How GOOD do you think that makes me feel?

I think, maybe, you are the one who needs to get over something.
 
GGG,

Calm down a bit, fellow. You're taking this whole thing too seriously.

And I'm not going to bother trying it again. I have my own ways of hitting my spot. I prefer it to be rubbed and tapped at lightly... now my clit on the other hand, that can be treated harshly - not too harshly of course. I guess this is an example of how everyone is a bit different.
 
***

I am calm. I'm finding however that, in my "old" age, I just have a low tolerance for twits and all the fakes in here.

I contribute what I hope will add some really great times to many couples love lives and you say I am a "know it all" and I "annoy" you. If you don't have anything constructive to post why do you feel the need to post tripe. I get PMs from people who don't like this thread. Why? Who knows? There's lots of guys pretending to be women and I think it pisses them off to read about good stuff that they don't have any possibility of duplicating for another 10 years or so. I guess the other reason s some people ahve WAY too muchtime on their hands and that, to me, signifies they are alone. I'm alone right now too but unlike some of these people that isn't my fault. With their attitudes and dumass contributions I expect they will be alone until they change their attitudes.

I also get stuff like this:

DAMN! You were right!
Mr. G, you rock!
I read your technique and got intrigued. I got lucky enough last night to hook up with a woman I'd been with before, and tried it out...
HOLY SHIT!!
I made her cum that intensely before without really knowing what caused it. This time I targeted and had her give feedback. She came 8 times in under 20 minutes!! I felt like the biggest stud in the world! (Being an ejaculator, she also put out about a liter of cum! It soaked through the towel, blanket, both sheets and into the mattress!)
Thanks for the great technique!!

So for the questions, the positive feedback and the PMs - THANKS again. For the petty crap - for heavens sake find some "bitching to see myself in print" newgroup and spew in there.
 
Back
Top