Angelic Woes (need one)

Jake looked at her, and the pile of bags next to the front door. Greg had helped her bring them in and then backed out silently. He didn't understand this girl, she needed help yet she was so willing to help him with anything he needed.

He shook his head, "Gracie, why wouldn't you say something?" he asked her. "There is no shame in asking for help, I mean look at me. I have one arm and one fucking leg. I had to fail horribly at showering before I let you help me with that. Come to think of it, I guess I get your reasoning."

He sighed and shrugged, "Forget all that though." He told her. "If are going to keep helping my crippled ass, then I see no reason why you shouldn't stay here." He said.

"Besides, you are too beautiful to sleep in a cold ass car." He told her with a grin.
 
Gracie smiled and walked over hugging him but making sure not to hurt him and teared up ' Thank you Jake..Thank you so much. Anything you need from me just ask ok? In fact, dont pay me any more since im living here ok? Its only fair" Gracie said

"Now that I'm here Jake.. you'll be better in no time." She said and grinned. " Do you want to head to bed now? I can help you get ready if youd like or... we can both get changed and watch some movies Jake" she said hoping he would be up to spending some time with her after hanging out with all his friends.
 
Gracie's reaction made Jake feel warm inside. It was clear that the girl was in desperate straits and had needed far more help than he needed. Her arms around him made him feel good and he just patted her on the back and nodded, "Don't worry about it. And I'll still pay you, because I'll need you to go shopping or run errands that I can't do until the leg gets better." He told her.

She offered to help him to bed and he shook his head, "Nope, I'm not going to bed. I'm sleeping on the couch, and you are taking the bed." He told her. "This is better for me anyway I think, I don't have to climb up and down off the bed in case I have to pee in the middle of the night or something."

He paused and looked at her, "I do have a question for you though. Something that has been nagging me a bit. Why in the world did you jerk me off this morning?" He asked, "You went about it, almost like you didn't know what you were doing or how sexual it was, but you know it was sex right?"
 
Gracie looked at him as he asked her about why she helped him out in the shower and told her it was sex. She blushed hearing that. She knew what sex was but she hadn't ever experienced it or touched anyone let alone herself.

" I didnt ,Your the first I've ever done that for anyone Jake, You didn't like it?" She asked worried he hadn't enjoyed what she did to him. " I just need practice , I can try again" she offered looking at him hoping he would help her out.
 
Jake couldn't believe a woman so hot hadn't had a boyfriend or something through high school or college. To have not gone there with anyone was mind blowing to him, especially considering how willing and even eager she was to do things with him.

He shook his head when she asked if he didn't like it. "No, no, it was great." He insisted, watching her lean towards him and offer to help him again. He laughed, "Again? I might take you up on that, hell I may want to do other things with you once I heal up." His voice was cheerful.

"Can you do me a favor, and snag a blanket and a pillow from the hall closet so I can crash on the couch?" He asked.
 
Gracie frowned slightly looking at the couch. It didn't look very comfortable for him to be sleeping on especially in his condition and she had saw his bed, it was large enough for both of them to fit on and she couldn't just push him out of his room when he had offered her a place to stay.

"Jake...we can just share your bed if that's ok? Out here isn't too warm and I'm certain your bed is a lot more comfortable for you. If you need help to the bathroom I can just assist you" she said giving him a small smile " I'll even sleep toward the end of the bed so I don't make you uncomfortable ok?"

She knew things were moving a bit fast between her and Jake which she had no problem with but she didn't want to burden him in any way especially with him being hurt under her watch.
 
He looked at her for a moment after she told him to share the bed with her. He was still trying to figure out who and what this girl was, because there was no way she was a human. Girl just didn't act like this, not to guys they just met, not even after they've been married.

Her overwhelming willingness to help him do anything, her willingness to make him cum like it was no big deal....These things don't just happen.

Finally he nodded and she helped him stand up. "Alright let's share then." He said, staggering himself to the bedroom, "You can grab what you need for bed and leave the rest of your bags for tomorrow." He told her.

In bed he waited to see what it would be like to have her in bed with him. He never slept with a woman before and he wondered if he would get to feel the heat of her body warming him up.
 
Gracie went to grab her things and headed into the bathroom taking off her clothes she wore and meeting Jake in his room wearing her underwear. She saw Jake's shocked expression and told him that she knew he wouldn't feel comfortable with her sleeping nude.

She smiled at him helping him in bed although from the growing in his pants it was obvious what he thought of her sleep wear and she blushed tucking him in before climbing In next to him.

" Are you ok Jake? Are you comfortable?" Gracie asked softly
 
Jake sat on the edge of his bed, working up the strength to heft his casted leg up onto the mattress, when Gracie walked in wearing just underwear. His eyes went wide as he realized she intended to sleep with him wearing hardly anything at all. She smiled his way and came over to gently help him lift his leg into bed, but all he could see was her flawless skin, and heaving cleavage.

Gracie noticed his growing erection before he did, and she blushed up at him with a smile. "Are you ok Jake? Are you comfortable?" Gracie asked softly.

Jake turned bright red when he looked down and saw what was happening. He looked at her and bit his lip. "Well I uh...can't help it around you. You're so fucking sexy." He told her. "Maybe you could uh, help me again?" He suggested.
 
Gracie blushed and smiled nodding " of course I can.. would you like me to do what I did before? Or something else?" She asked knowing that last time she had helped him he had made a mess of her and she had to get showered. She also didn't want to mess up his sheets.

She pulled the covers back off of him and got on her knees between his legs. She peeled back his pajama pants watching him and it seemed the more he stared at her the harder he got. Had her being in her undergarments excited him this way?

Gracie smiled and reached behind her undoing her bra and taking it off and Jake gasped " I don't want undergarments messed up...I'll put them back on when I'm finished if you want?"Gracie offered.

She slowly began stroking him like she had hearing him pant and move his hips. She noticed the tip was shiny like when she had done it before and she leaned forward curiously and licked it. She heard Jake groan and swear and she was startled and stopped.

"Jake are you ok? That didn't hurt you right?"She said starting to pull her hands away.
 
Back
Top