Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

The Space Princess S1 Omnibus Is Here!

full-cover_ebook_nude.jpg


The galaxy is full of wonder and adventure, but it can get cold and lonely in the depths of space. That’s why the gorgeous ladies of Space Princess Entertainment are on a mission of pleasure. No challenge is too big, no planet too distant and no party too wild! Let love rule among the stars!

Space Princess: Season One brings together the five out of this world Space Princess novellas into one outstanding omnibus:


But that’s not all. Space Princess: Season One also contains never before seen Special Features:

  • “Whom Palaces Delight” – A ‘Pocket Rocket’ Bonus Adventure*
  • Space Princess Entertainment: Treat Yourself Royally!
  • The Interstellar Chillhouse Glossary

* There is also a Pocket Rocket freebie online for a limited time right now here on Literotica: The Masquerade.

And here's a sneak peek at "Space Princess Entertainment: Treat Yourself Royally!"

“Simply the best. That is our commitment to you at Space Princess Entertainment. Whether it’s your first voyage with us or your hundred-and-first, we are always focused on delivering the highest standard of comfort, safety, enjoyment, wonder, and satisfaction. Let us show you what an entertainment company can do when it’s run by people dedicated to hard work and an indefatigable sense of ethical, law-abiding fun.

“Accept no substitutes, tolerate no imitators. Book your vacation today and treat yourself royally!”


– Admiral Mance Boone, General Director, Space Princess Entertainment (Ultd.)

tania_bikini.jpg


The youngest woman ever promoted to the captain’s chair of a Space Princess liner, the lovely and talented Titania Hollander hails originally from Kenton, Ohio in the Reclamation Zones of the Former North American Union. From these humble beginnings she has forged a distinguished career as a true luminary of interstellar exotic entertainment. Today she’s a trusted leader known for a signature blend of personal warmth and charm, penetrating charisma and steely determination. There’s no other way to put it: Tania was quite simply born to wear the bikini and go-go boots of a Space Princess professional.

Co-workers and crew describe her as brilliant, resourceful, intrepid and resilient. Off the record, the descriptions expand to “busty sex goddess,” “absolute hell on wheels,” “tiger between the sheets” and “the best friend a girl could hope to have”… though with characteristic humility, Tania laughs off the more colourful parts of her reputation.

“At the end of the day, I just want everyone on my ship to dance and laugh and delight in one another; to have fun and live out the motto of the Space Princess entertainer,” Captain Hollander says. She maintains that that motto, “let love rule among the stars,” is the guiding light that makes the Ecstasy and her sister ships the envy of the galaxy.

oola_bikini.jpg


The Chief Erotic Officer on a Space Princess voyage is equal parts trainer, choreographer, therapist, friend and confessor to the diverse cast of exotic entertainers who make our company what it is. On the Ecstasy, this role is filled with brilliance and serene steadiness by the inimitable Yilea Oona-yali, known simply as “Miss Oona” or “Commander Oona” to her friends and colleagues.

Commander Oona hails from the planet Thalia, a world with an ancient tradition of spiritually-enlightened sensuality. She’s not just any Thalian, either. Despite looking just as fresh-faced as any of her human companions today—and don’t go asking her age, gents!—she was in fact an accomplished hetaera or sex priestess on her homeworld long before she joined our company.

Known for her calm compassion, her acuity and her professionalism, Oona believes that bringing love and pleasure to the cosmos is a service to her faith’s Sacred Mysteries. She says she’s proudest, though, of never having lost her sense of play and spontaneity.

If you’re lucky enough to ship with Oona, be sure to sign up for her meu mai erotic martial arts classes, which consistently get rave reviews as an opportunity to sample a colourful tradition of Thalian culture. “I promise a top-notch workout for all my students,” says Oona with a gleam in her eye. “Just bring an open mind and be ready to get some bruises.”

naomi_bikini.jpg


A driven and dedicated young medical prodigy—who also just so happens to be a goddess-like beauty—Dr. Naomi Bell is the senior-most specialist member of the Ecstasy's leadership team and the head of the ship’s top-flight medical contingent. Though her crewmates sometimes joke about her by-the-book and minutely-detailed attitude to the job, Dr. Bell is agreed by all to be a byword for efficiency and integrity who is tireless in her determination to make sure that every one of the Ecstasy’s guest and crew get effective and compassionate medical care.

Outside of Sickbay she is, by her own somewhat self-deprecating description, mostly strait-laced in her habits, a bit of a nerd and not always the first person in the room to get a joke. Her colleagues describe her as having an open-hearted joy in life, a loyalty to her friends that’s almost as firm as her commitment to her principles, and a killer delivery of the watusi step.

Raised by a religious family in New New Orleans, Naomi claims to be a conventional soul with pretty ordinary dreams. “I guess I’m like a lot of girls out there,” she says with her radiant smile. “Someday I’ll want to get married, raise a family, stop wandering the galaxy and settle down, you know? Just not today.” For all that, anyone who knows the Ecstasy’s CMO will happily tell you that she’s more than capable of coping with the unexpected, and no stranger to taking a risk when her duties or the well-being of a passenger might warrant it.

Review copies are available on request to Literotica authors. Just PM me or use the Feedback option on one of my stories to notify me of your interest.
 
Last edited:
The Honeytrap

My first title with the Biggest Blade imprint is here! Insanely filthy interracial hotwife erotica FTW!

51vLympJpDL.jpg

Gemma is a good girl. A nurse at Mercy Hospital, she has settled down with her fiance and has her whole life ahead of her.

Gemma is a bad girl. By night she gets her kicks by dressing up as a whore, drugging rich businessmen and then robbing them.

Gemma is in over her head...


When rapper J.J. Ryder and his entourage come to town, Gemma can't resist setting up her biggest honeytrap ever. But some powerful people are wise to her activities and are about to spring their own trap. Little does Gemma know when she walks into Ryder's afterparty that his man mountain manager, 'King' James, is going to be the instrument of her humiliation, degradation and transformation.

The Honeytrap is a 50,000 word erotic novella chronicling a risk-taking white woman's descent into willing submission at the hands of the ultimate big, black alpha male. Witness the escalating series of sexual firsts that will leave the young protagonist changed forever.

Check out The Honeytrap, live now!
 
Touchdown - Bisexual High School Football Erotica

Hot young coach . . . Super sexy cheerleader . . . Stud quarterback . . .

Travis Williams has returned to his small Texas town's high school as the Conner Cougars' assistant football coach.

Five years ago, when he was star quarterback, Bill Harris and Sandy Oakes worshiped him from afar. Now, Bill is starting quarterback, Sandy is head cheerleader, and they're both determined to get a lot closer to Coach Trav.

Sandy scores the first down by flashing Trav in first-period History class, but Bill makes the first touchdown with an after-school blowjob in Trav's office.

That evening, Sandy evens the score when a violent thunderstorm washes her to Trav's doorstep, and into his bed.

Next comes Bill, visiting Trav to review game video, and to learn some new male-male games.

The battle for Trav's heart . . . and body . . . rages as the Cougars race toward State Championship.

Contains explicit male-male, male-female, female-female, and group sex.

A short version of this ebook is posted on Ken James Fiction.

1 - Kickoff
2 - Night Game
3 - Practicing Plays
4 - End Zone
5 - Making the Team
6 - Final Score

touchdown.jpg


Touchdown
 
Last edited:
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 15 May 2017, an anthology on GM World War II stories, A Hell of a War, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt.


BLURB:

In A Hell of a War, habu brings together nine previously published, but expanded, and one new gay male stories set in, leading up to, or closing out on World War Two.

Six of the mostly bitter-sweet stories are set in the European Theater of the war and four are set in the Pacific Theater. None glorify war; all deal with sexual relationships between men that are fostered by the tensions and uncertainties of war and the conditions of being thrown together with other men with no one but men to share sexual tensions with on a daily basis.

The stories in this anthology emphasize the intensity of sexual need and the expansion of opportunities for satisfying this need in young, fit men exposed to life-threatening danger and the need seek out what they need when they still can have it. This is not a military warfare book; it is a book of stories about gay male relationships in crisis and formed by necessity and opportunity.


TAGS:

historical, WWII, bisexual, multiple partners, gay love, gay romance, aviators, casual sex, denial, wartime fear, drama, rituals, superstition


EXCERPT:

From “Relocate?”

“Looking good, gunner’s mate,” the lieutenant commander said as Ned walked up to him.

“Well, you know the Navy, Sir,” Ned answered. “Lots of backbreaking work and the grub is about inedible, so the balance is good for keeping the body fit.”

“And yours certainly is fit.” Barely here and the man already was at it, Ned thought—moving into his dominating position. Ned was both aroused and felt beleaguered by that.

“Same with you, Lieutenant—umm, Lieutenant Commander. Don’t know how you keep shipshape while riding a desk as you told me you do now.”

“San Diego is a wide-open town,” Lew answered. “A desk is not all a man can ride here.” He gave Ned a wink. “And let’s make it Lew and Ned between us when the brass aren’t looking, shall we?”

“Fine with me . . . Lew.” Ned was a bit off center from what Harris had said before that. He hadn’t known how it would be between them. And, yes, he’d noticed that the man hadn’t told him to dispense with the “sir”—that the lieutenant commander didn’t seem to mind the dominator distinction.

They’d parted so abruptly on Peleliu. And Ned knew so little about the naval officer and needed to know more before thinking of relocating to San Diego. A lot was riding on what he found out. Among other things, he wanted to know what, if anything, Harris had in connection to the offer of a cushy billet out here if Ned stayed in the Navy. The Navy seemed anxious to push men out of the force, the war being over and cannon fodder not being needed now, but Ned’s jobs officer had gone the extra mile to talk up the San Diego offer.

“Come on through the station,” Lew said. “I have a car waiting. I’m putting you up at the Del Coronado, the fanciest waterfront hotel we have here. The Navy hasn’t given up all of the rooms it commandeered during the war yet, and I snagged you one.” He obviously wanted Ned to understand that it was something he had arranged.

“I won’t be staying in the naval barracks? I’m still enlisted, you know.” What Ned really wondered was why Lew wasn’t going to put him up himself. If he’d done that, it would answer Ned’s most pressing question—well, more than one question Ned had. But by rights Ned knew he should be staying in the base barracks, not in some swank seaside resort hotel.

“The hotel business is strange here. Sometimes you can’t get a room without selling your body. Sometimes, the Navy can’t fill its billets and the rooms go to waste. We’re just lucky I could get you in. Bet you’re thirsty after all those days on a train too and would love to get a shower. Thirsty first, I think. The hotel’s got a great open-air bar, right on the water.” He didn’t wait for Ned to say what he’d like to do after coming off a long train ride.

The waterfront bar was, indeed, quite nifty, but they didn’t stay there long. Ned had checked in at the desk, but Lew suggested he treat them to a drink before Ned went up to the room, so Ned lugged his duffle bag through miles of reception rooms to the outdoor, seaside bar. Lew ordered him a beer and Lew had scotch. They talked for almost an hour and polished off another two drinks each, filling in the blanks of how the life of each had gone since that fateful day on Peleliu Island half a world—and, it seemed, half a lifetime—away, even though it had only been a year and a half. There was a lot to talk about—and a lot of talk to avoid—but Ned could tell that Lew was getting antsy. He wanted something. Ned wanted something too. Chances were good that they wanted the separate parts of the same thing.

As the conversation drew down, Lew had the idea of seeing if Ned’s room was nice enough—although Ned could have told him that a triple bunk under cannon shells against a steel bulkhead had been about as nice as Ned had had for years. And then Lew had Ned. This didn’t come as a surprise to Ned. Lew had had Ned before.




51hPHDiVVGL._SY346_.jpg
 
Released by BarbarianSpy on 6 June 2017, a GM novella, Switching Sides, by habu (a pen name of sr71plt).


BLURB:

Well-heeled and still movie-star handsome Cliff Strand is having one doozy of an early midlife crisis at thirty-seven. As his turn as a New York fashion photographer develops into an interest in photographing young male nudes for private collectors and despite being married to a high-end interior designer, he increasingly becomes aware that he wants to switch sides. He can’t seem to take the necessary steps to actually do so.

To combat the urge, he and his wife move to Cape May, New Jersey, and open a B&B. But having a gay-insistent B&B next door and a travel agent friend in a same-sex partnership and urging Cliff to get on with switching sides finds Cliff taking the radical step of divorcing and moving to the Turkish coast to open his own B&B, with the assistance of his travel agent. En route Cliff loses his male-male virginity in Rome and, once in Turkey, becomes embroiled in establishing his own gay-friendly B&B under the increasing tutelage and manipulation of his flamboyantly gay lawyer. Cliff’s goal in his journey of switching sides is something more, however, than just in an active gay life, and he finds he has to go to extremes in the pursuit of that goal.


TAGS:

inn, prostitution, gay anal, bisexual MFM, threesomes, cruising, Turkey, Cape May, rough gay sex, first time, age difference, domination, control, bondage, double penetration, gay photos, gay videos, transitions


EXCERPT:

“And, so, what do you think?” Mario asked after our drinks and a compartmented bowl with nuts, chips, and Greek olives had been plunked down on the table and the waitress had gone off to contend with a large party at the other end of the terrace. We were very much alone where we sat, watching the sun sink toward the horizon over the Mediterranean behind an outcropping of rocks rising out of the sea beyond the mouth of the ancient harbor. He pulled his chair around closer to beside me, “to get a better view of the sunset,” he said rather loudly. I don’t know if that was for my benefit or to be heard by the members of the group at the other end of the dining terrace. In any case the other group’s attention was riveted on a small TV set featuring a soccer match.

“Naples is playing Palermo,” Mario said, in way of an explanation. “That’s why the restaurant isn’t more crowded than it is,” he added.

“Would you rather be watching the football match?” I asked.

“I’d rather be watching you,” he said, with a smile. “So, what do you think of the view from here,” he repeated, looking away from me now as if his other comment at been too forward.

“I think it’s a sight to remember forever,” I answered. “I’m glad you thought to bring me here.”

“Ah, yes, ancient Marina Piccola,” he said in a soft voice. “Quite the place to bring someone you are wooing—a real mood creator. Did you know that legend has this as where Ulysses was tempted by the sirens? And that men only slightly less god-like than Ulysses came here to couple? This is where the Roman emperor Tiberius brought his Sejanus and Emperor Augustus cavorted with his Marcus Agrippa.”

“The emperor’s lovers? To couple, you said.”

“Yes, their male lovers—and not just young boys, which was the accepted rage then, but mature men. Coming here to fuck. So, what are you thinking about today?”

“Today has been great. You are an excellent tour guide. I feel like I’ve really experienced Pompeii and Naples. I’m looking forward to seeing Rome with you.”

“You haven’t really experienced Naples yet, Cliff,” Mario said in a low voice. “We haven’t established yet how extensively you want to make use of my services. This is not a simple sightseeing contract that was made with my service. I am available to you for very extensive personal services, as you wish.”

I turned my eyes away from the sinking sun to look into Mario’s eyes. My arm was resting on the top of the table and he moved a hand to the back of my forearm, touching me lightly there, brushing his fingers across my downy hair, making chills run up my spine. I had “gotten it” some time ago—in Pompeii, when he’d stayed so close to me, excusing it on the uneven cobble-stoned paving of the ancient streets, and I’d let my mind process what Peter was setting up for me here.

“I’ve never been with a man before,” I said.

“I was told that probably was the case—but that you were here because you wanted to make major changes in your life—that you were going to Turkey to be a new man . . . a man’s man. I was told you may need help switching sides in life. You are a very desirable man, Cliff. I have no qualms whatsoever in helping you across that threshold. But it’s up to you to want it—to be open to the change now.”



e7eb357bcd74ac4e6e12c3401b34410a083fdd6f-thumb
 
Freebie Offer

If you would like to read my book free of charge, visit the link below. You will have to read it online and at the time of writing, there are only Fifteen copies left.
 
Last edited:
The Secret of Buxton Beach: A Space Princess Pocket Rocket!

A fresh entry in the Pocket Rocket line of Space Princess shorts, free for a limited time on Smashwords!



The galaxy is full of wonder and adventure, but it can get cold and lonely in the depths of space. That's why the gorgeous ladies of Space Princess Entertainment are on a mission of pleasure. No challenge is too big, no planet too distant and no party too wild! Let love rule among the stars!

One of the greatest dome resorts on Earth -- Buxton Beach, where only the youthful and beautiful are welcome -- is hosting a beach volleyball tournament whose prize is a scholarship to the pre-flight training academy of Space Princess Entertainment, the galaxy's premier interstellar exotic entertainers. The event is a feast for the senses of fresh-faced Naomi Bell, whose pious Tribulationist upbringing didn't remotely prepare her for the debauchery in store.

Naomi's just along for the ride, an alternate for Team Vallentyne who really just wants to help her friends achieve their Space Princess dreams before she goes home to the future of medical charity work her mother's laid out for her. The girls from Vallentyne Collegiate are on the eve of the finals and the verge of victory before everything goes wrong.

Suddenly a dreadful alien force is loose in Buxton Beach, stalking the night and the innocent Naomi herself with unspeakable desires... and an agenda that could threaten the entire planet. Will goodness and decency prevail, or will an ancient and depraved alien vengeance be unleashed on the people of Earth? The answer hinges on whether Naomi and the girls of Team Vallentyne can uncover The Secret of Buxton Beach.
 
The next volume of my Warrior One series is now available at Smashwords and the Kindle Store.

scoutships-thumb.jpg


The interstellar war with the race known as the Gar is over. The scout ships, as they watch all the Gar ships leave the borders established by the treaty, discover a blip far, far away in the void of space between their arm of the galaxy and the next. An expedition is mounted and all are surprised by what they find.

Excerpt:

The scout ship Explorer was tumbling, it's pilot hanging in the straps unconscious. The debris cloud from the explosion was spreading and would soon engulf the Explorer. The ships AI was desperately trying to regain control of the ship and to assess Anna Duff's condition. Lieutenant Anna Duff was Captain and Pilot of the Explorer. She had been lucky the name had come available when her ship was commissioned.

Lieutenant Duff had been ordered down galaxy to monitor the Gar as they withdrew from Federation space. She had been coasting in normal space when her proximity alarms all went off at the same time. Her hand made it to the shield button just as the explosion happened. The shields were up, but the inertial dampeners weren't. If she hadn't been in the habit of strapping in when in the pilot's seat, she would have been mashed all over the bulkhead.

Explorer was still trying to regain control when Anna woke up. Looking around through squinted eyes, Anna grabbed for the control yoke, pulling back hard, also pushing the sub-light throttle full forward. The ship lurched, up and away from the debris field.

"What the hell was that?" Anna shouted.

"The explosion was typical of Gar munitions. A subspace mine I believe," the AI responded.

"Mine? Why would they put mines way the hell out here and why haven't others run into them?"

"It would appear they are only activated when a ship is in normal space. My data show no ship has ever come through this sector in normal space."

"All stop. Get us stopped. Dead in space," Anna shouted.

The AI halted the forward motion of the ship. Anna bent over her keyboard. Soon the screens showed the mines in her vicinity.

"Holy shit!" Anna croaked. "Map the minefield, Dora."

"Aye, aye Captain." Anna smiled every time Dora said that.

Her screens started to fill with small red dots. Mines. She was surrounded by them. They were in front of her, in back of her, below her and above her. She was trapped.

"Three Gar ships have broken off and are headed back this way," Dora informed her.

"What will happen if we drop into hyperspace?" Anna asked.

"Unknown."

"Setup a jump straight up, half a light year."

"Course laid in," Dora replied.

"Jump."

Explorer was half a light year above the minefield. Anna could see the four mines that had been closest to her exploding. She could also see the three Gar ships increase speed toward the minefield. As they arrived, she watched them deactivate the mines.

"How are they doing that?" Anna asked idly.

"They are using short bursts of a very high radio frequency. It appears to be fusing the triggers. Recording."

"Thank you, Dora."

Anna remained in the area, watching. When the Gar turned and left, only then did she turn her ship and head back to the Donegal and repairs.
 
My own bookpublished

I don't know if this is a proper place to promote a recently self published book, but I am goin g to give it a try.
After writing several stories for Literotica and another free story site, I decided to try my hand at writing a full length book for paid publication. The book isn't that long, only a shade over 200 pages, but I feel it is a good start. It is published under my real name and available in eBook, Paperback and Hardcover formats, from Amazon and Barnes and Noble. The name of the book is "Dr. Mandi and Me... Miracles"
 
New Release Demon Be Mine Michael Mandrake

NEW SERIES from Michael Mandrake. Immortals!


Blurb: After dying at the hands of Ryland Durand, Eli Peckard is thrust into a different universe, one that is familiar to his home of New Orleans, but scary all the same. Battered and bruised from his rough travels, he is accosted, and then rescued by Anasa, an official in The Realm. From there, Anasa delivers Eli to his most reliable Keeper, Zylen, to heal and teach him the ways of a Soul Catcher as the Dark Lord intends.

Zylen has lived his days in Nouvelle Terre as a Keeper for new fledglings. During his time on the third plane, Zylen has kept his hate for vampires, especially Ryland and his brother. However, being the child of a fallen and a vamp, Zylen still beholds emotions of remorse and empathy for the mentally fragile soul, Eli Peckard, and those feelings transform into something more.

Eli’s insecurities and Zylen’s anxieties over crossing the line of teacher and apprentice might be an obstacle in their budding union. More importantly, Zylen’s instruction for Eli must include lessons that teach the newest souled demon how to survive the final challenge before gaining the ultimate prize.

WARNING: Potential triggers. Mentions of child abuse and rape. Graphic violence

Excerpt:


“Wh — where am I? Am I in hell?” As I spoke, my voice cracked, my mouth parched from lack of liquids. A shiver ran down my spine thinking about what had occurred that final night in my apartment.
As the devil Valios, had instructed, I’d gone home to meet with the demon known as Kajika. I’d been following this dancer, who I’d thought to be mortal. Now, however, I knew the truth, which ultimately became my undoing. After he seduced me, I lusted after him and attempted to hurt Kajika. Instead, he bit me as a vampire would, virtually ending my life.
The only reason I’d agreed, or actually, the Beast agreed, to meet with Kajika was to get the gift to satisfy my cravings to hurt women as I’d long desired. With that, I’d be invincible and not caught. Though it hadn’t deterred me from killing, I still feared being imprisoned, much like I was when living with my grandmother.
Feeling the pain of gravel under my flesh, I grimaced when I rolled my body to the right. I slowly lifted one eyelid and noticed the black sky above me. Not a single star could be seen.
“Where am I, Beast? Where?”
When I tried connecting with my other self, there was no answer.
“Beast?”
Again, silence.
With a lot of effort, I forced the other eye open and slowly turned my head. The dimly lit cobblestone streets, broken in several places, looked oddly familiar. Like the ones in the Garden District or the French Quarter. I’d loved going there as an adult and a child. However, my most recent memories reminded me of my failure to kill my final victim.
Her name was Ophelia Dunham. I’d met her at a club and we’d gotten close over a three-day span, but in haste, my other self botched our opportunity and she got away. I’ll never forgive Beast for that because if it weren’t for his lust, we might still do what we love.
Killing and enjoying it.
I’d known no other pleasure more fulfilling.
Now, I’m dead with no clue of where I am. I don’t know if I’m in hell or caught somewhere else because the Most High may not have a place for me. Nevertheless, I must try to find the strength to stand and figure out my current existence.

Available at: Amazon, B&N, iBooks, Google Play, and KoBo.

Universal BuyLink - https://books2read.com/u/b5O97O
 

Attachments

  • DemonBe2.jpg
    DemonBe2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
An_Emperor_for_the_Eclipse_Cover_614x960-219x350.jpg


Formerly of the Sci-Fi/Fantasy category on Lit, now on Amazon:

After Exile Book 1: An Emperor for the Eclipse

He was expendable. He was a sacrifice. He was the emperor.
Raothan Ga'ardahn wants to take his own life. Twelve years in exile have a way of beating a man down, and the shameful secrets of his past, no matter how far buried, weigh enough to keep him that way. The last thing standing between him and oblivion is a sign from the gods. That, and a unit of Imperial Guard trooping onto his farm one late summer's afternoon.

Across the continent, the Taunai heed the warnings of their dead: act to correct an unforeseen fracture in the Pattern of events, or face annihilation. Niquel, their bravest Questioner, accepts the challenge to descend into the dangerous lowlander capital for the good of her people. A journey alone away from her snowy mountain home awaits. Any worry about the strange man in her dreams will have to come later.

When the paths of the two outsiders cross on the steps of the imperial palace at Protreo, the fate of the empire shifts. One the Novamneans call 'exile', the other they call 'witch'. Neither will ever be the same.

Eris Adderly transports you to a complex world of ancient empires, impossible alliances, politics, and mystery. Fate and free will do a murderous dance across the page, and suspicious second chances forge enemies and lovers at every turn.

Note: After Exile is a dark romantic fantasy where the action does not fade to black. An Emperor for the Eclipse contains explicit descriptions of sexual acts, including both M/F and F/F couples, light BDSM, and more. For mature readers only.

Available on Amazon in ebook and paperback: hyperurl.co/u96v2p
452 pages
 
Launched on 10 July 2017 by BarbarianSpy, a GM tale of the West, Big Sky Country, by Dirk Hessian, a pen name of sr71plt.


BLURB:

Louisiana Creole Gabriel Fortier comes of age ten years after the end of World War II under the influence of men who have returned from war with desires for other men that being a soldier in the trenches has developed in them. Gabriel has no barriers to being submissive to men, and when this gets him into trouble in rural Louisiana, he answers the call of former classmate, Adrian Ames, who had been his first limited experience with men, to join him in Lubbock, Texas.

Gabriel’s bus ticket only gets him as far as Guthrie, Texas, though, shy of the Lubbock goal, where, to gather the onward travel funds he needs, he becomes a waiter and rent-boy in the local diner. He gets to Lubbock eventually, where he finds Adrian has gone on to Hollywood, and a calming interlude with rancher, Frank Doyle, and not-so-calming encounters with actors filming a Western epic in the area, lead Gabriel on to Hollywood himself and a reunion of sorts with Adrian. Somehow, this isn’t enough for Gabriel. He’s left something behind under the big sky of Texas that calls to him, telling him there is something of more value to him in life than drifting through it as a rent-boy.


TAGS: gay romance, rent-boy, daddies, movies, travel, gay anal, barebacking, Louisiana, Texas, Hollywood, New York, gay relationships, cowboys, rough sex, bus sex


EXCERPT:

“Here we are,” the bus driver called out. He pulled the bus over in front of a gas station at the beginning of a one-main-street town, with just one line of houses on streets on either side of the one with storefronts on it.

“We’re where?” a woman near the front of the bus asked in a weary voice. “Didn’t we just stop for breakfast and a coffee less than an hour ago?’

“You, son, in the white T-shirt. I’m talking to you.”

“Me?” Gabe asked, turning his face to the front of the bus. He’d been daydreaming, reviewing his life up to this point and not finding that much to be impressed by. Good thing he was good looking and willing to lay down for a guy. A lot of guys had come back from the war with that itch. Adrian told him there were men in Lubbock who’d be willing to give him a start if he gave them something. By his reckoning they should be hitting Lubbock any time now.

“Yes, you. This is where you ticket takes you, son. You’re home.”

“Home?” Gabe said, looking around. This didn’t look like anyone’s home really—at least anyone not trapped here: two blocks of storefronts at a cross-road of two minor highways, with a row of houses all looking alike on either side and then nothing but flat semidesert land in all directions.

“Take a look at your ticket. My clipboard here says you bought a ticket to Guthrie.”

“I’m going to Lubbock,” Gabe said, scrounging around for his bus ticket. “Well, shit,” he then said. The ticket, indeed, was for Guthrie, Texas. He’d had a bit of a wrangle with the station master selling tickets back at the Lafayette Greyhound bus station. He’d tried to tell Gabe that the fare to Lubbock was more than Gabe saw marked on the sign. They’d argued for nearly a minute, with the line building behind Gabe, and the ticket seller had finally given up and issued a ticket. Gabe could understand now that the ticket seller hadn’t lost—he just gave Gabe a ticket for how far he thought the fare give would cover regardless of what the sign said.

“You can go to Lubbock for another fifteen dollars,” the bus driver said. “Lubbock is about eighty miles further west down this road. Or you can get out in Guthrie. Sorry, Them’s your choices.”

All Gabe had left was the ten dollars the guy had given him for sex the previous night back before Shreveport.

“Well shit,” Gabe said again.

He stood by the side of the road, his duffle bag on the ground next to him, and coughed, as the bus covered him in a cloud of exhausted as it pulled back onto the road. He watched it drive through the business section of Guthrie, and he was still watching it over five minutes later, disappearing into the flat, arid ranch land of central northern Texas. Heaving his duffle on his back and holding its strap with a fist at his right shoulder, he turned and walked into Guthrie.



https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073VM1CL...&sr=1-1&keywords=dirk+hessian+big+sky+country
 
Pocket Rockets!

pocket-rockets_nude.jpg


The Pocket Rockets are go for launch! In this special collection of short adventures, discover how five very different heroines of the S.S. Ecstasy came to wear the bikini and go-go boots of Space Princess Entertainment. These tales come packed with all the delightful retro-SF action and hot, hardcore sensuality that you’d expect from a Space Princess romp. Over 100,000 words of erotic bikini-girl mayhem await!

“Whom Palaces Delight” – Fresh-faced and lusty Titania Hollander followed her boyfriend to a backwater cantina on the wild planet of Chirra with the promise of being on the ground floor of the latest tourist sensation. But it hasn’t happened, and the heat, dust and boredom have her thinking she’s hit a dead end. That is, until a trio of sexy strangers turns up and she gets swept into an adventure that will change her life forever.

“The Masquerade” – The planet Shira is home to one of the great cultures of the United Space Alliance, a race famous for their rationality and for their repression of lust. Only in the Nexus District can passions be openly indulged, and it’s there that two old friends are about to be reunited in a twisted tale of shame, deception and sexual obsession centred on an exceptional Shiran called Kestan.

“The Secret of Buxton Beach” – It’s the eve of the finals in Earth’s greatest beach volleyball contest and a young Naomi Bell and team mates are on the verge of victory when something goes horribly wrong. Suddenly an alien force is stalking the night, plaguing the innocent Naomi with unspeakable desires… and enacting an agenda that could threaten the entire planet.

“Cat Scratch Fever” – In the far-flung Edhae system, passenger shuttles ply the friendly spaceways between worlds and space stations. Flight ECS-727 seems mundane at first but criminals have targeted someone aboard and will stop at nothing to get what they want. It’s up to catgirl Nuku Vitani to face them but she’ll have to confront torrid erotic perils to prevail.

“Perfect Shadows” – Nearly ten years after the General War ravaged the galaxy, the planet Thalia is still struggling to come to terms with the legacy of occupation, while sex priestess Yilea Oona-yali is grieving the loss of a husband whose scars from the war never truly healed. In a retreat on an isolated beach, she will happen across a group of off-worlders who at first are just a means of getting her mind off her pain, until they lead her to a terrible secret still lurking in the waters offshore.

And if that wasn’t enough, Pocket Rockets also contains an exclusive sneak peek of the start of Space Princess: Season Two.

Available for pre-order now!
 
Launched on 30 July 2017 by BarbarianSpy, Grab Bag 13, the latest in a series of GM short story anthologies by habu, a pen name of sr71plt.


BLURB:

“Thirteen” is a lucky number for the readers of habu’s eclectic gay male erotica Grab Bag collections with the launching of Grab Bag 13. This collection of fifteen short stories, written during the winter of 2016–17, offers a large variety of themes, fetishes, and settings. As with past Grab Bag collections, the stories are laid out in the order in which they were written and represent inspirations that hit habu during a relatively warm and snowless winter in his region when more severe weather surrounded him. In contrast to earlier collections, which included several historical pieces, Grab Bag 13 stays close to the present in time period, and although habu ventured out for one Caribbean cruise and a visit to his beloved Key West in this period, the local Blue Ridge Mountains figured heavily in his writing this season. His writing of international locales is covered, as he takes the reader to Paris, Spain, Guatemala, Switzerland, England, and Cyprus.

Habu has signature topics, which are represented in this collection, as usual. Stories are included with themes of espionage; the hunky Greek and Turkish men of Cyprus, as well as Cyprus’ convoluted and sensitive political situation; the glories of being gay in Key West; vignettes written in sexual heat; and the danger of letting opportunity pass you by.


TAGS:

edging, gay espionage, BDSM, barebacking, gay anal, gay Internet dating, gay threesomes, sex with strangers, age difference, anthology, athletes, bathroom sex, beefcake, big cocks, bisexual, black bulls, bondage, breath control, casual gay sex, clubbing, cock sucking, college student, condoms, cruise ship, cruising, dancer, deception, domination, double penetration, drugs, ethnic, first time, frotting, gang bang, gay clubs, grief, hairy, high roller, humor, hunks, interracial, male masturbation, male models, massage, mature, mistaken identity, misunderstanding, online sex club, outdoor sex, pool sex, porn films, priests, prison sex, prostitution, rent-boys, romance, rough sex, secrets, sex photos, sex toys, shaving, short stories, size difference, soldiers, sounding, spies, submissives, swinging, sex, videos, voyeur, whipping

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074DP9XQ...d=1501471836&sr=1-1&keywords=habu+grab+bag+13


41-Msx-Qx2L.jpg
 
First Book

Not sure if this is the proper place for promoting my recently published book, and if it isn't feel free to tell me. Currently only for kindle, but I'll be publishing a print version by next week.

Game of Phones: An Erotic Novel

LINK:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074RFG3S...590183&sr=8-1&keywords=game+of+phones+erotica


BLURB:
Two couples. One app. Endless thrills.

How do you convince your wife to give the swinger lifestyle a try? If you’re Sawyer and James, you make a game of it. After listening in on a conversation between Charlotte and Megan, the two young men realize the opportunity in front of them. The girls just need a bit of a push, and Sawyer has the perfect idea to make it happen. Using borrowed software, they create a sexy new game, designed to slowly lower inhibitions and get the group out of their clothing.

Charge your phone and boot up the WiFi, because this sexy tale is a real game-changer!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/411+7nW0p+L.jpg
 
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 20 August 2017, a GM novella set in Guam, Different Strokes, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt.


BLURB:

Keith Evans and Tyler Sinclair are near twins in near identical situations. They both are young, handsome blond surfers finding themselves set down on the remote American-territory island of Guam and on their own. They both are fine with and good with sex with men and are keeping their lives together by being lower-price rent-boys in the Tumon area of the island for sailors coming off the naval ships on shore leave.

They both are hired by a sex industry high roller for a fashion show modeling job, their services being auctioned off to attendees at the show, and the job includes a paid appearance in a porn movie. The opportunity presents the possibility of opening doors into higher-class male prostitution for both of them. Each, in turn, is offered a week’s trip to Hawaii as a full-sexual-services escort companion to a randy and demanding Korean businessman engaged in landing a hush-hush business deal. From here the two take very different paths, Keith in “Free Spirit” and Tyler in “Aloha Week.”

Will their “different stroke” decisions have very different results?


TAGS:

gay relationships, gay rent-boys, gay romance, rough gay sex, gay threesomes, double penetration, Guam, Hawaii, barebacking, sailors, age difference, flip flop, gay anal, domination, voyeur, bondage, interracial, fisting, gang bang


EXCERPT:

So, three days later—three delightful days of surfing and painting, one of the paintings coming out to be a nude of my vision of Dr. Paul Prentice—I was at Houser’s multimillion dollar house hanging out over the ocean on a cliff north of Tumon and modeling tuxes, suits, casual wear, beach wear, and, last, micro thongs best suited for the bedrooms of a bordello. There were four of us who were walking the runway—two smaller guys, including me, and two muscled-up hunks. The other smaller guy, Tyler, was a near duplicate of me—small, blond, willowy, androgynous, slim hipped, and sexy, if I do say so myself.

He was not for me, of course, as it was obvious we swung the same way. I’d seen him at the beach before, riding a board, same as me. I had been told the four of us would pair up for the porno films later in the day. I eyed the two muscular guys, trying to figure out which one would be mine. They were both body and face beautiful. One looked more dangerous than the other, though. It could have been because he was part Chinese and had a colorful dragon-scene tattoo that covered his left breast, around to his shoulder blade, and down his left arm to his elbow.

The catwalk was out on the wide, deep deck hanging out over the cliff head. The walkway came out of a bedroom at one end of the house—where we changed—and went around in front of the living room, dining room, and kitchen, and entered into a den, from whence we ran back across the interior of the house to the bedroom to change for the next pass.

The buyers, having been fed lunch, came out onto the deck and sat in chairs strung down between the cat walk and the railing overlooking the ocean.
Dr. Prentice was there. That threw me for a loop when I first came out, in a tuxedo, and passed by him on the catwalk. But then, while I changed for the suit walk, I reasoned that that made sense. I figured he was gay. I’d seen him at Denial, and we’d shared gazes of unmistakable interest. The interest was there in his eyes at the clinic three days previously as well. And he was a doctor and was known to support charities. This was a charity event for a clinic. It aroused me to see him there, in the audience, but I had a job to do, money to earn, and I settled down to trying to do the modeling as professionally as the others did.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074Z48M2...t&ie=UTF8&qid=1503331461&sr=1-1&keywords=habu



51xaxGgYA9L.jpg
 
The Girls from Wreck Beach

I'm happy to say I finally finished my erotica novel. It's mainly about a woman who returns home after her divorce and explores lesbian sex. There's scenes about vacuum device clit and nipple expansion, and some bdsm as well. It's 181 pages, and I think it turned out pretty well--it has a criminal science fiction plot line. Here's a link for it on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075FBGK2L
Thanks.
 
Last edited:
Launched by BarbarianSpy on 17 September 2017, a GM short, “Rough Road to Happiness,” by Shabbu, a Literotica author who is a coauthor pen name of Sabb and habu.

“I took him home from the Tree of Idleness café, the young man with the big, dark, bedroom eyes. He was not the usual sort of man I picked up at the Tree of Idleness, but I was in the mood for something different. He seemed gentle and obliging and easily forgotten. But Lawrence was a musician, and he had passion, and in the end he was far from demure or gentle, and he could never be forgotten.”

This story was originally written to be part of the Tree of Idleness collection of stories about the men who rented an old villa in Bellapais on Cyprus that was once owned by a famous British author, Lawrence Durrell, who wrote his Alexandra Quartet in the villa. But as that project became more of a novel than a short story collection, this piece, originally titled “Kent Possession,” was set aside and only a small part of it was finally used in Tree of Idleness (https://www.amazon.com/Tree-Idlenes...6407&sr=1-4-catcorr&keywords=tree+of+idleness).

Tags: gay male, gay anal, BDSM, older-younger, anal, romance, dramatic, domination, gay musician, Cyprus, rough gay sex, gay love, gay romance

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075PQLZN...76260&sr=1-1&keywords=rough+road+to+happiness

516RR9CQoRL._AC_US218_.jpg
 
Last edited:
"Wet Dream Therapy"

Rebecca and David Durand are sex therapists, specializing in erotic dreams – and also a happily married couple. Their own active sex life is fueled by their retelling of the dreams of their clients. But when a male client fantasizes about sex with Rebecca, their marriage is pushed to the breaking point – and both therapists are thrown into a turmoil of lust, forced to explore their own erotic fantasies. Will the hot nights of debauchery tear them apart forever – or somehow bring them back together again?

Frank Noir’s explicit pornographic novel is a non-stop tour de force of incredible sexual encounters. Surreal erotic dreams blend into the story – melting away the boundaries between reality and erotic dreams.

Breaking the conventions of erotica, “Wet Dream Therapy” is a sexual fantasy unlike any other – and will awaken desires you never thought you had.
Not for the faint of heart.

Get “Wet Dream Therapy” from:

Amazon
iTunes
Kobo
Barnes & Noble
Smashwords

Wet-Dream-Therapy-188x300.jpg
 
MaryDee Night

And my next book is in pre-order!

For Oliver West, the local night clubs are his kingdom. Glittering palaces filled with music and erotic delights for all the senses. Known by the nickname “O”, he is a benevolent ruler, forsaking nothing in his quest to slake the desires that decent people hide. Like an angel fallen from heaven, he left decency and innocence far behind him long ago.


https://www.amazon.com/MaryDee-Night-Becoming-M-S-Tarot-ebook/dp/B075KKFBBD/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1505326400&sr=1-1


220441_d152c718eff643588393d57e7579ee5d~mv2.webp
 
Launched on 9 October 2017 by BarbarianSpy, a seven-story GM anthology using trains as a setting, On the Train: Gaily Riding the Rails, by habu, a pen name of sr71plt.


BLURB:

Much is made of gay sex on airplanes and of the mile high club, but on a cross-country train trip from the East Coast to the West Coast habu discovered that perhaps gay cruising could be more convenient and fun on an Amtrak train traveling a long distance. Conditions are more commodious and slow moving on trains and there are more opportunities to meet men. There also is more time to form liaisons and more space to play out your pleasures. This seven-story anthology was begun on a trip on the Capitol Limited from Washington, D.C., to Chicago, and then continued on the Empire Builder from Chicago to the West Coast


TAGS:

age difference, art, barebacking, big cocks, bondage, breath play, chance encounters, college, dancer, domination, double penetration, drugs, drunkenness, exhibitionism, flirting, gay BDSM, gay cruising, gay fetish, gay horror, gay interracial, gay signaling, gang bangs, gay train sex, gay vampires, leather, lies, masturbation, movie audition, politicians, rent-boys, rough gay sex, sailor, scheming, seduction, sex with strangers, sixty-nining, temptation, threesome, toys, trains, whipping, Amtrak



547fb4449a7bda8e12c6f4ba409ec55563b1814e-thumb
 
New Release (Paperback) "Hot Moms Service"

"Hot Moms Service" (paperback)
They are the kind of moms that boys dream of, beautiful, hot and sexy. Together they form the Hot Moms escort service catering to the fantasies of the young hard body clients. What they find is their sons subscribe to the service.

 
Back
Top