Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yummie... Your tongue is so soft, oh baby... *my stockings sensually rub over your body, and I messily french kiss you back*

Oh yes* kissing deeply, passionately, feeling your stockings tickle across my skin**shivers**my hands slowing caressing your smooth skin

I take your hand, and slowly guide it to my breasts... I softly moan into your mouth, as we share a long, intimate kiss... I pull you into me, wrapping my stockinged-and-heeled legs around my body.. :kiss:

wow!!!

u ladies are really setting lit on fire!!! watching u grind ur bodies on each other...

I take your hand, and slowly guide it to my breasts... I softly moan into your mouth, as we share a long, intimate kiss... I pull you into me, wrapping my stockinged-and-heeled legs around my body.. :kiss:

My jaw hit the floor with my panties!

I'm just stroking my labia and brushing my clit. Hubby shaved me yesterday so it feels really smooth.

what the???? Dog is going nuts. There is a delivery van here..I thought they weren't coming til tomorrow???

Finding it difficult to ignore the throbbing between my legs...may have to have some playtime before bed. Wake the husband? Or have alittle fun? mmmmmm??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back